• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Winter Short Story Contest and Valentine's Event Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
tbt-wintershortstory-winners.png

TBT's Winter Short Story Contest ran between January 15th-31st 2021, where 107 people submitted winter and/or Animal Crossing themed short stories between 500-2000 words in length. The TBT staff team narrowed down the entries to a top six and then the first, second, and third place winners were decided by a community poll that ran between February 22nd-28th 2021.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest by submitting entries and voting in the community poll. The results are in and here are the winners of our Winter Short Story Contest! Clicking on the titles will take you to the winner's original submission post so that you can read their story.

First place goes to Imbri with 27 votes!
They have won a Gold Trophy collectible and 150 TBT bells for their efforts.

tbt-wintershortstory-firstplace.png

Joint second place goes to Kattea and LittleMissPanda with 22 votes each!
They have each won a Silver Trophy collectible and 125 TBT bells for their efforts.

tbt-wintershortstory-secondplace-1.png
tbt-wintershortstory-secondplace-2.png

Third place goes to NefariousKing with 16 votes!
They have won a Bronze Trophy collectible and 100 TBT bells for their efforts.

tbt-wintershortstory-thirdplace.png

tbt-valentinesbanner.png

TBT's Valentine's × Festivale event ran February 14th-21st 2021. In this event 102 members spread the love by designing an Animal Crossing themed Valentine's card for another member of our community. Below are the TBT staff team's favourite picks for this event!

202102tbtvalentineswinners.png

tbt-valentines-pavetailfeather.png

Pavé Tail Feather Collectible Winners
Aniko
Dog
Firesquids
Holla
Mick
Pyoopi
xSuperMario64x

Prize distribution for both the Winter Short Story Contest and Valentine's × Festivale Event will take place later tonight (EST). When the prizes have been sent out Jeremy will post in this thread to let you know, so keep an eye out for that!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in either the writing contest or the card-making event!

It's an honor to have gotten second place 😊 Thank you so much for hosting the Winter Short Story contest! It was a lot of fun writing and reading so many fantastic entries! Congratulations to all finalists and winners! And congratulations to the Valentine's staff favorite winners as well! 💖

congrats, everyone!! even though i didn’t win, it was still an honour to be one of the short story finalists 💗. that’s honestly never happened to me before and it meant a lot :’). i also smiled so big when i saw @Firesquids’ card won staff favourite!! that card means so much to me and i’ll cherish it forever. <3

and staff, thank you so much for another awesome event! i hope you all will be able to relax after this - you deserve it. ☺

Last edited:
AhhH I didn’t think I would place! It’s such an honor. I’m thankful to everyone that took the time to read all the finalists’ stories. I’m at a lost for words really, but there’s a whole lot of gratitude haha.

Congrats to the winners of both events and the finalists! Very well deserved!

Thank you, there were so many incredible stories submitted, it was an honor to be chosen as a finalist. To win first place is doubly so.

Congratulations to all the finalists and winners in both contests. I loved reading all the stories and I'm blown away by the artistic talent in the cards.

AhhH I didn’t think I would place! It’s such an honor. I’m thankful to everyone that took the time to read all the finalists’ stories. I’m at a lost for words really, but there’s a whole lot of gratitude haha.

Congrats to the winners of both events and the finalists! Very well deserved!
I wanted to congratulate all the winners too of course, but I particularly loved your story! I really want the pigeon’s dream to come true! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back