• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
my prompt was penelope's centerpiece! i made a bunch of bows out of paper and tape (didn't have any ribbon) to uh... remind of her design! and a few autumny extras so that it fits for thanksgiving 🙂
DEF0498D-8514-4925-819D-90094B2282D7.jpeg

Even though I've been on TBT for years, this is my first ever submission!!! 😊
My prompt was Portia's Tablecloth. Portia is so classy and we all know she is a RICH puppy, so she always reminds me of Cruella De Vil. So I dressed her up as Cruella, enjoying an expensive meal dining on the only 'tablecloth' she would ever be caught eating on... Hope u like it! ^^

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia, but I wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

portia'stablecloth.png

I got Knox's Drink! I made a Knox plush out of felt along with a cinnamon mocha latte for my prompt.
I figure being a cranky villager, Knox would enjoy coffee (and there's plenty of milk in it, since he loves milk in his coffee lol), but one of the other animals (likely a smug or peppy villager) got him to try something fancy

7w9YZrl.png

oooh how did you make the star shapes? :0
btw this box is lovely! i loooove anything tofu with rice 😭
Thank you!!😊 I have these mini cookie cutters that I used for the stars. This was a lot of fun to make. 😁
Here's the recipe for the stir fry tofu!
I orginally found it on pinterest.

antonios dessert the bell tree turkey day submission 2k20 onishiri.png

My prompt was Antonio's Dessert, so I went with a very traditional mince meat pie! Personally my family always had these for thanksgiving, and our family recipe used quite a bit of actual meat in the pies, which fit perfectly with Antonio's jock personality!

I present Marcel's Mocktail!

My prompt was Marcel's Drink. Being the lazy dog that he is, I decided to create a dog-friendly mocktail that can be enjoyed by other lazy dogs (I know I have a few) this Thanksgiving!

Obviously, there are only a few ingredients to keep it lazy. I wanted to use bright colors to make a statement, just like Marcel does with his look! The whipped cream reminds me of his face XD

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 3.32.35 PM.png

Recipe:
- 5 cups Watermelon (no seeds) cubed
- 1/3 light coconut milk
- Handful of ice
(Blend together)
Whipped Cream for good boys and girls*

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 4.23.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 4.23.41 PM.png

Thanks so the staff for hosting another amazing event :)

Got milk for Thanksgiving?
You should! Because milk does a body good!

TurkeyDayv2.png

Alright, so I got "Peck's Drink". And since he's a jock, I thought I'd go with something nutritious. Peck might be a smol birb, but those gigantic muscles are just there waiting to be flexed.

What's his secret? Milk.

Fresh milk. Skimmed milk. Low-fat milk. Freshly-squeezed-from-the-cow's-udder milk. A liter of milk contains approx. 32 grams of protein which comes from casein and whey, which helps promote muscle growth. Since it's Thanksgiving, Peck would like to share his most-prized drink with everyone.

Here is my submission for the prompt of “Bones’s Tablecloth”. Since Bones is a lazy villager, of course the first thing that came to mind was him using the tablecloth as a blanket for a nap. I’m sure the smell of a delicious Turkey Day meal coming out will wake him up! 😊

1606351284059.jpeg

Thank you!!😊 I have these mini cookie cutters that I used for the stars. This was a lot of fun to make. 😁
Here's the recipe for the stir fry tofu!
I orginally found it on pinterest.
oh wow thank you so much! i think we still have tofu in the refrigerator so I might try this out soon ❤

"Tom's Drink" was my prompt. The image is based around Tom's quote on the AC wiki, "there's no use crying over spilled milk." I was unsure about leaving the quote in there, but I felt like it gave it "album cover" vibes! Tom calls for a different kind of beverage, clearly unphased by the spilled milk he brought for turkey day.
tomsdrink.png

Well, here is my submission for Moose's Centerpiece. I really hope this is acceptable despite the poor artwork. I have no talent for art.

At this time of year, Moose only has one thing on his mind...how his favorite American football team is doing. So instead of the traditional cornucopia centerpiece, he brought a football helmet overflowing with nachos. The large helmet bears the logo of his favorite team which he has worn proudly on his shirt for many years. The small helmets filled with nacho cheese, salsa, and guacamole match Moose's blue and brown color scheme.

Moose's Centerpiece.png

Happy Turkey Day.png
View attachment 338430
"Happy Turkey Day and well done, Pietro! This casserole looks like such a treat! And thank you for not going along with that turkey corn dogs idea...."

Pietro prepared a side dish of sweet pumpkin casserole, with some rainbow marshmallows mixed in! Pietro has worried about seeming to unsettling based on his appearance and incredible pectoral muscles. He wants to provide something wonderful for the town to enjoy, and show everyone that he's as sweet as the food he's prepared!

And maybe Pietro can come up with some traditional carnival-style, turkey-less corn dogs for next year. 😋

I'm so glad to be able to participate in this celebration and participate along such lovely, creative people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back