• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are all sooo good, i wanted to participate but ive been super sick all this week ;-;

Yes, best to focus on your health firstly, I'm sure you'll be able to take part in the other events~! (If you're interested in them of course!)
And you could still draw something and share it in the art thread. Like for mine, I also had a drawing idea just incase I couldn't bake, but at some point I am gonna draw it and share it cause it's still fun to do!

View attachment 339548
So...my prompt was Pietro's Tablecloth...and I think if I have to explain what has happened here then I haven't done my job.
This...is epic. 😂
Post automatically merged:

My prompt was Margie's Dessert! Since Margie has that circus aesthetic going on, I figured her dessert would go all out with the circus theme! Margie is bringing a decked out circus cake; hope you all enjoy!
(I also got to test out my new Arteza brush pens! 💕)

View attachment 339556
I have their brush pens too, I love them so much! And I love this beautiful artwork!

It will still be a few days yet. We granted some users additional time to resubmit entries that failed to meet the entry criteria so staff voting wasn't able to begin until Wednesday. :)

Thank you! And hope you guys liked my pun 😆

Man, I woulda entered this if my turkey day prompt stayed Ankha

Does the prompts change between devices?

Man, I woulda entered this if my turkey day prompt stayed Ankha

Does the prompts change between devices?

Some people saw Ankha's main course because they were viewing it while not logged in. For example if you opened it up in discord, it would have opened within the discord app and you wouldn't be login unless you also login tbt in the discord's chrome window. Even though you were logged in on whatever browser app you used on your phone.

Some people saw Ankha's main course because they were viewing it while not logged in. For example if you opened it up in discord, it would have opened within the discord app and you wouldn't be login unless you also login tbt in the discord's chrome window. Even though you were logged in on whatever browser app you used on your phone.
Ah bummer.

It was on my phone so I probably just wasn't logged in or something

Ah bummer.

It was on my phone so I probably just wasn't logged in or something

This is what happened to me! I actually drew Ankha's main course before I realized what happened, but I was able to resubmit so it worked out in the end.

🦃
TBT's Turkey Day Winners

The results are in! Today we are announcing the TBT's Turkey Day staff favourites. All 141 accepted entries were presented to the TBT staff team and we each voted based on Artistic Merit, Creativity, and Humour.

Here are the top five entries selected in each category:

Artistic Merit

tbtturkeyday-artisticmerit.png

Winners
BungoTheElf
Chibi.Hoshi
Irescien
p e p p e r
skarmoury

Creativity

tbtturkeyday-creativity.png

Winners
Ghoste
King Dorado
Minou
Purrley
Sheep Villager

Humour

tbtturkeyday-humour.png

Winners
Bugs
neoratz
watercolorwish
Xeleron
Your Local Wild Child​

All 141 participants will receive 120 forum bells each. Our fifteen winners will each receive a Pumpkin Pie collectible. We will post in this thread to announce when the prizes have been distributed.

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in our first ever Turkey Day event. We hope to see you all at the next TBT event! 🎁

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated! These all look so amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back