Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
goose-egg.png

Welcome to the public voting thread for TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest. In this contest TBT members decorated a bird or craft egg (with the option to also design an egg cup or other holder) using paint and other craft supplies. The staff have narrowed down the entries to a top ten and now we need your help to decide on who places in the top three.

How do I vote?
  • Please vote for your favourite entry in the poll above.
  • The entry number is above the respective image.
  • You may only vote for one entry and you may not change your vote.
  • You may vote for yourself.
  • Please select the entry you genuinely feel is the best rather than voting for your friends.
  • If you are unable to vote, this is due to restrictions against certain accounts to help us decrease voting abuse. We will not be disclosing the criteria used to determine whether an account is eligible or ineligible to vote.

How were these entries selected?
All 135 submitted entries were presented to the TBT staff team for internal voting. Each staff member was asked to nominate the fifteen entries they felt were best executed. Six staff members participated in the internal voting phase and all entries that received four or more staff nominations made it through to the public voting phase. The order the entries have been presented in has been randomised and is not an indicator of how many votes they received during the internal voting phase.

Before you go any further...
Here is an important note from Jeremy concerning trading in your leftover egg currency for TBT bells:
You can now transfer any remaining eggs to bells (14 bells per egg). Click your egg amount anywhere on the site, then click the transfer tab, select eggs, and input the amount of eggs you want to convert.

Without further ado, our ten finalists!

Egg #1
egg-01.jpeg

Egg #2
egg-02.png

Egg #3
egg-03.png

Egg #4
egg-04.png

Egg #5
egg-05.png

Egg #6
egg-06.jpeg

Egg #7
egg-07.png

Egg #8
egg-08.png

Egg #9
egg-09.png

Egg #10
egg-10.png

congrats to all nominees and good luck!! all of your entries are abolsutely fantastic (this goes for those who weren’t nominated as well!! awesome job you guys 👏)

Congrats to those who made it to the final poll! I had a lot of fun making mine even if it wasn't good enough to make the cut. :) There were so many good entries.

Heck I don't even know which one I want to vote for yet haha. 😅

Ah all the final eggs look amazing! I’m really torn on which to vote for. I’ve narrowed it down to three
... or maybe four
But they’re all really well done it’s going to be tricky to pick which to vote for!

wow, there's a few here I apparently missed seeing before

#9 got my vote, though admitedly the presentation might be at least a bit of it

Me pretending not to be crying lol. Super discouraged to not be moving forward, but there were alot of great eggs. Congrats to those moving on and good luck!

Congratulations to all the finalists! All the entries are fantastic so picking a favourite is going to be very hard.

Congratulations to everyone whose eggs made it to the voting stage, they all look awesome!

It ultimately came down to choosing between #4 and #7 for me, but I went with #7. The overall presentation won me over, with the scarab holding the egg up and the Flick sitting atop it, along with the background. It's just so cool.

congrats to all the finalists 🥳 i voted for egg #4, but it was a close call between it and egg #5 (the little scarf is so precious!)

this was a super fun event, and i like how we had to craft for it (i usually submit digital art). my little egg rests on my desk now :3

Ok I think I’ve made my decision I was initially torn between #4, 7 and 8.

Upon taking a second look I noticed #4 had Zipper peeking out from behind the palm tree and I just love that small detail so much!

I pity the staff for having to pick only 10 eggs.
So many phenomenal eggs in the entry thread and all the nominees are amazing.

I placed my vote! Good luck to all the nominees.​

see imma need ya’ll to stop being talented because its hard as hell to choose only one. 😭

Me pretending not to be crying lol. Super discouraged to not be moving forward, but there were alot of great eggs. Congrats to those moving on and good luck!

god i feel this but your entry was stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back