• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We unfortunately (or fortunately?) wouldn't be able to use community-submitted clues due to the unfair advantage it would grant, so everyone is welcome to post clue ideas if they're inclined to share. :)

Went 7 for 8 on the puzzles. Only missed potion, went with "Laudine" instead. RIP. Thanks for the bonuses and another fun egg hunt! :)

Wow under 100 for all the puzzles? Now I was able to get the two eggs I wanted and can get a froggy egg on top :)

wow got a lot more eggs than i was expecting!!

thank you guys for hosting, was fun scrambling (no pun intended) to find answers with you all <3

now to decide what egg collectibles i want

Wow! I got 4 out of 8 puzzles! I thought for sure I would only get one (funny enough, one that I didn’t get right). Now to get my egg in so I can get those last few egg points!

well, since it will not get used, here is my devious egg: this egg would have been hidden in the most obscure post in the most obscure thread that was made by the most obscure user and it shows up at a very specific time, a specific banner needs to be in use on your tab, and at least one moderator needs to be online. If all of these are met, the egg will appear. However, if even ONE condition is not met, the egg shall not appear. It counts for 0.5 egg currency, and is a solo.

As you can see, I spent a lot of time coming up with this. Would any of you have found this egg if it were in the egg hunt?

well, since it will not get used, here is my devious egg: this egg would have been hidden in the most obscure post in the most obscure thread that was made by the most obscure user and it shows up at a very specific time, a specific banner needs to be in use on your tab, and at least one moderator needs to be online. If all of these are met, the egg will appear. However, if even ONE condition is not met, the egg shall not appear. It counts for 0.5 egg currency, and is a solo.

As you can see, I spent a lot of time coming up with this. Would any of you have found this egg if it were in the egg hunt?
no because i'm like 99% sure it's not possible

wow, I guessed all the puzzles correctly except for the one abt the fruit and the New Neighbir Network. don't think I would've ever gotten that one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back