• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can certainly give a few days grace period. I’ll post finalized dates when the event ends.

They function separately from Red Roses, at least for this event.
thanks so much 🙂. Much appreciated!
Post automatically merged:

I got my purple rose for my birthday 🥰 really happy. ✨
Happy birthday! 🥳🎂🍰🧁

Since there is just today and tomorrow left to grow, that means mathematically it isn’t worth trying to breed a magical red rose because you can only get one of them per day and you would need two of them to attempt a blue rose.

The magical red rose loses its sparkles once the event is over, right? I think I read it isn’t a permanent thing and will revert to a regular red rose at the end of the event. Can someone please confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back