• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo I got three hybrids😳🥳 I’m so happy.

IMG_7054.jpeg

As much as I want the hybrid orange roses, I'm a bit saddened that they can't be below my orange balloon collectibles. I wish this event came first before the Farewell to New Leaf event so I can actually have the orange roses be on the bottom. I guess I'm going to have to have the orange roses (Along with it's grass) defy gravity and be on top of my orange balloons for all I care...

Aaaa the Blue Hyacinth came home for me!! 🥹💙 My blue flower collection remains complete. Just five more hybrids I need to get now! Gonna leave my current pairs the same today since I need a second blue or two orange hyacinths to try for the Purple Hyacinth. also wouldn't complain if staff want to turn Earth Week into Earth Fortnight 👀

Congrats on the Gold Rose btw @duckvely !! ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back