TBT Summer Build Event: Coffee at the Coastal Café [Wave 2] - PRIZES DISTRIBUTED

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Spring Sakura
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Sweet Heart Balloon
Plum Blossom
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
S.S. Dolphin
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
coffee.png

Wave two winners have been announced - click here to view!

After a long day of catching fish & bugs, running around with your villagers and playing on the beach, you must be parched! There's only one thing on your mind, I'm sure - a cold drink at your island's one-stop snack shop! 🥤

Welcome to wave two of The Bell Tree's Summer Build Event: a two-part series of mini island design events that will get you out of your cool island home (Does Tom Nook include air conditioning?) and into the heat to create something sweet! For this wave, set the table and put the kettle on - we're building an island café! There's a special prize to be had for those whose shops have us salivating!

🍧 How to Participate

• Build and design a café area in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and post a screenshot of it in this thread by Saturday, August 8th at 12:00 p.m. EST.
  • We want to see your take on a café - think tea, coffee and light snacks. Avoid full-blown restaurants or super specialized shops (e.g. ramen shops or a street market).

🍧 Rules

• In addition to your entry, you must submit a second photo of your café featuring your character in Island Designer mode.
  • The submitted café photo must be yours. Do not take others' photos and submit them as your own.
  • The cafe must be designed outside on your island, not as a room in your house or in Harvey's Studio.
  • Your photo can be taken in any season.
  • You may use custom patterns in your design.
  • Only one design may be submitted per individual.
  • Your photo must be unedited (i.e.: no in-game photo filters or other design modifications).
  • You cannot edit your entry once submitted.

🍧 Prizes*

Participation:
75 Forum Bells
Staff Favorites: The beautiful Pink Summer Shell collectible

cdaK0wW.png

P.S.: if you enter both wave one & wave two, you'll earn the Summer Shell collectible below!

V1xOyk7.png

*All prizes will be distributed once winners have been announced.

oh cool, this one section of my shopping area is already basically a "sit down and relax" area

so would just need to tweak it around a bit to have more of a proper 'cafe' feel (btw, do soft-serve lamps say 'cafe'?)

Ooh. I might able to actually do this one. :D Good luck everyone who is entering. Thank you mods for coming up with such fun and creative contests! ^.^

ah i love a piping hot drink to compliment a heat wave

luckily i sort of have a mini café next to merry's house, i'll just move that over and build upon that :0

Ooh, I love an excuse to redo my café area a bit! As per the recommendation from staff, I’ll post my entry later on, but I’m so excited for this challenge :D

Last edited:
Hmm, okay, yeah, I have an empty area on my island that I've been wondering what to put there. I'll see what I can do! Gonna go scour up some inspiration for this one! Ah, good luck everyone! I'm also excited to see what everyone comes up with.

Back