• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

now i'll just write why i'm voting him.

wants people to claim townie. could be scum tring to find out who the townies are so he can kill them
If he was scum why would he want to kill the townies over the power roles?????????? also im still working on that post sorry guys.

now i'll just write why i'm voting him.

wants people to claim townie. could be scum tring to find out who the townies are so he can kill them

What dalandanator wrote is very suspicious, I'm going to vote for him, but if he was mafia then he would rather go for power roles

Vote: dalandanator

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't want to vote Dalan, I think they made a newbie mistake.

However, the only lynch is Dalan, and I'm afraid I have to bandwagon. Dalan is acting a little scummy, however. |=

What dalandanator wrote is very suspicious, I'm going to vote for him, but if he was mafia then he would rather go for power roles

Vote: dalandanator

Do not edit your posts. If you need to add another comment, or make a correction, make another post. Most of the time the post merge will catch it. Editing posts will result in a modkill.

As a reminder, voting takes place in another thread.

Last edited:
/flashbacks to irc mafia

My dumb posts really gave the mafias perfect smokescreen. Just keep looking at this guy and ignore everyone else. I have no regrets ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just vote for who I think is mafia without explaining since it will just look like I'm trying to shift attention again so

I agree, I mean I don't know if they've ever played mafia before? so it could be a rookie mistake because they're not really used to the game yet, or they could just be nervous bc they're actually scum.

Honestly, I don't want to vote Dalan, I think they made a newbie mistake.

However, the only lynch is Dalan, and I'm afraid I have to bandwagon. Dalan is acting a little scummy, however. |=

Should've worded this better.
* If the majority is about to be reached

ya ya inactive players​

Kawaii Cupcakes - I'm 99% sure they forgot about this game.
Cherry-blossoms - Well they posted now so they didn't forget about this game. Hopefully they'll be more active later on.
In-a-pickle - I know he's going through irl stuff right now, he wouldn't be inactive from tbt like this.
Zigzag991 - He's online and viewing the thread probs gonna post soon.
sharkstriker22 - Their last post was that checking in one, so they haven't forgotten about that game. It could be irl issues or they're not posting elsewhere because they don't want to draw attention to themselves.
jambouree - I saw them online and they were viewing this thread, they're avoiding discussion.
Danielkang2 - I don't think he's lying about being confused about this game, he'll probs bandwagon.
Crazy-Gamer - She was online today but she hasn't posted anywhere else, she probs forgot about this game tbh.

lynch winchy

Ryan88 - He keeps insisting that we should be active and contribute yet he hasn't done either of it.
Most of his posts are fluff/telling people what to do/ pointing out the obvious, . Like crazy-gamer he always bandwagons and usually doesn't explain his votes. I wouldn't mind lynching him tbh.

Skaro - She's acting like she usually as scum in irc maf which is not explaining her suspicions / bandwagonning, I know irc maf and forum maf are different but it still stands out to me.

dalandanator I don't see how he's sus???? People are just bandwagonning onto him :/

other

Axler - One of the main contributors, I'm getting town vibes.
gnoxiam - I can't really explain it but I'm getting odd vibes from her, it's still early in the game so idk.
C r y s t a l - She's acting like her usual self nothing scummy yet.
Alise - like ryan most of her posts are fluff/one liners but yeah it's day one, hopefully she'll contribute more later on.
C a l l a w a y - It was odd how she didn't explain why she didn't vote for dan, I know she's still busy so maybe she didn't have time for it?? She'll probs explain later on.
Saylor - She's pretty pro town, bringing up good points.
Summer - Nice posts so far, but idk yet with her.

I'll probs just keep my vote for myself, honestly I don't know who I want to vote for.

/flashbacks to irc mafia

My dumb posts really gave the mafias perfect smokescreen. Just keep looking at this guy and ignore everyone else. I have no regrets ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just vote for who I think is mafia without explaining since it will just look like I'm trying to shift attention again so

Unless you can present a convincing case as to why you should not be lynched or if someone else needs to be lynched, I will have to cast my vote for you.

I don't feel confident enough yet voting for dalandanator so since this game is plurality lynch I probably won't vote until time is nearly up, but they're who I'm leaning toward voting for now because of what I posted earlier and the fact that there aren't really any better options.

I'm on my phone, but I voted for Ryan. Bandwagon vote. I dont understand why you had to wait for everyone else to vote for del before you casted your own vote.

Back