• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Um? Did you NOT read any of my posts? I dismissed my lynch thoughts because it was most likely they would be MODKILLED.

Dalan's playstyle reminds me of my old jokey playstyle, so..

Well what are your thoughts now? since you dismissed your own lynch thoughts.

Well what are your thoughts now? since you dismissed your own lynch thoughts.

The same from before. It just makes no sense to lynch someone who is going to be modkilled.
Although,skaro puts me off, just bandwagoning. If I say any more of my thoughts I'll just sound like a parrot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ew * Although, skaro

Axeler137 covered most of my thoughts on dalandanator.

Found the reason why I'm probably getting voted, skaro is most likely skum since she just voted me also for no apparent reason.

I was the first person to actually do something aside from "checking in" or "asking for people to contribute" and you give me this? what the balls man that's pretty skummy. Also, if I were mafia I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself by doing what I did.
From this post it seems that they're quick to accuse others. When Skaro voted for you, you accused them of likely being scum. You also accused Callaway of being scummy because of the post they made, which it seems you thought was directed at you. Both times the spotlight was put on dalandanator, they turned it around and tried to put it on someone else.

probably cause' I'm powerless townie who has to fear for his life coz lack of ability
I also thought that this post seemed like they were kinda...trying too hard to push the fact that they're townie, if that makes any sense.

Still going back and looking through the posts of all the other players.

Again - just because SK (or any role in general) is listed on OP, doesn't mean they're in the game.

Okay I've read through everything now and the only one who sticks out a bit to me other than dalandanator is Zigzag991. All of the other inactives either haven't been online or have probably just forgotten about the game but Zigzag991 posted this
Guess things are starting to pick up! I have to go to the movies so I won't be back for another 3 and a half hours or so. As for lynching, I think Dalandanator is acting a little wonky, so I'll have to agree that we should keep an eye on him.
and still hasn't posted any other thoughts. This was yesterday and they've since been online this morning.

Okay I've read through everything now and the only one who sticks out a bit to me other than dalandanator is Zigzag991. All of the other inactives either haven't been online or have probably just forgotten about the game but Zigzag991 posted this

and still hasn't posted any other thoughts. This was yesterday and they've since been online this morning.
I see them viewing the thread so, maybe they are posting something.

If I haven't mentioned it, this is first time I've ever played Mafia, so I didn't really know what to say, plus I got on and nothing had really happened so I just figured I'd wait until conversation picked up. I went out to eat and then I started watching some Breaking Bad, so I just got back. I'm typing this on my phone so I'll go through and read up when I get on my laptop.

I have played one mafia before on another site so I have a little experience. I love the theme of this mafia though, I love everything to do with sugar rush.

I'm not sure who to vote for though

Okay, on a laptop. I'm still leaning towards Dalan mainly because they seem to try to push the fact that they're a townie and not much else. I'll read up more and see what I can find.

I have played one mafia before on another site so I have a little experience. I love the theme of this mafia though, I love everything to do with sugar rush.

I'm not sure who to vote for though

I would suggest reading through everything to make a decision on who to vote for.
You still have enough time to vote though.

day is about to end so i'm going to vote dalandanator and i'll post more because i have to go now

Back