• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I'd like to hear more from Qwerty. I have not seen him/her post for awhile, as well was Beardo.

Oops XD I haven't posted since day 1, silly me!

There isn't much to say really, I guess? I can't see any suspicious behaviour going on, but I guess we'll have more posts by tommorow (IRL time) we can try to find suspicious stuff then.

so that means that some of the Suspicions that Mama had were real, I'd suggest to check them all and see if we can find something there
No, no, no, no! From the very first mafia game people were killed as a frame (tsundere's death to frame Devious) for Night 1 kills. Mafia wouldn't try to do that so early on, it's likely a diversion to keep them away from the topic of the lynch.

R.I.P Okasan, u da real mvp :'(

In my opinion, I suggest we look at Okasan's previous posts, and those that he suspected. Those that he suspected might, or even be scum since he was very helpful, and had great observation skills. It's possible that Okasan's suspects killed him to stop him from getting further and find out the truth about them.

So I suggest we investigate more on those that our CookingMama suspected, and see if they are to be suspected.
While it is possible that it was to slow down progress of town, it is much more likely that it is a frame.

I'd like to consider gnoixaim for lynch today.

She has been following the flow of the game and is rarely contributing her own opinion. When everyone was suspicious of Kyuby and staticistic1114, she was too. She frequently rehashes and rephrases the thoughts of other players and has been playing very safe - something Mafia tend to do. She was doing the same thing when Purpl's name was brought up too.

I don't see how staticistic1114 voting for herself seemed fishy at all, especially when there were already a good amount of votes on her. This post is a real eye opener for me mainly because I don't see how a true Town player would follow the logic here.

If anyone else got other suspicions/comments please post! I don't have much reads on "some people" (I'd rather not call them out, since Town will obviously be the one who'll step up and Mafia will just stay quiet), so any posts related to the game from the quiet ones would be much appreciated to most of us. Right now my vote is headed towards Mia unless anyone else has a more solid case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also 500th post

Oh hi.

I haven't been contributing? You seriously can't say I'm the only that has been repeating/stating the obvious....numerous others have either repeated what's been said or haven't even said anything because....everything has been said. (I hope that sentence made sense T.T) And uh...that quote that you said I said Stat was suspicious for voting for herself first day was about Kyuby. FYI.

And why won't you call anyone out? "since town will obviously be the ones who'll step up" - so are you basically saying you're mafia?

Anyways, here are some users that haven't posted much/repeating/etc.etc.etc.:
Qwerty111: Posts only here and there. And they're bandwagoning along/repeating things (oh yeah, like me right???) 7 posts total
Because it is utterly boring repeating something that lots of people have already said. Its like reading the same page of a book again and again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody has any more evidence so there is nothing to be said.

Beardo: Here they are agreeing to Hanzy and FireNinja (+ randomly posting pictures)
Suspicious:
Purpl
Evidence: Haven't really gotten any solid evidence, so maybe someone elsemcould enlighten me on why Purpl would be a suspect.
Kyuby
Evidence: Personally, I think Kyuby might be mafia. Let me quote hanzy here,
"I have a suspicion about you because of the way you react when you're being attacked, not because of your inactivity. That was a good starting point, but when you tried to clear your name, you became overly defensive. But I'm not going to repeat myself as I already mentioned my suspicions in my post earlier today."
Valid argument.

Possibly Suspicious:
Marii: Hasn't posted at all once they replaced Staticistic, which may just mean they're busy.
Though, it looks like they've been in the villager trading threads and have been ignoring the game:
"Type: Posts; User: Marii
Today, 01:08 PM
Thread: Niflheim Cycling Service
by Marii Replies
[Cycling] Yayyy! Good luck cycling!
Yayyy! Good luck cycling! <3"

Not exactly solid evidence, but it could mean something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*else could
Hmm... I feel like you're trying to direct the attention away from yourself.

Fair enough, I guess.

Still, I was agreeing with Fire when I made my post. S/he made an excellent point.

NikkiNikki: Again, she as well is stating the obvious and repeating/agreeing what others have said.
Kyuby seems supisious when he/she said

Then CookingOkasan said:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he/she says they are a townie then there is no need to announce that they are in hidden mode or be hidden

And then there is Hanzy, I know they have been contributing - but the fact they switched their vote so quickly seems suspicious to me. Especially when they were so "pro-kyuby" lynch vs. Purpl.

To me, static appears like she just doesn't really know how to post or play the game properly. Although that be being said, as others have already mentioned, I still think it's weird how, even with a lot of prompting from other players, she still hasn't given a valid reason on her vote for ccemuka, which I find a little off. I would vote to lynch her mainly for her annoying posts, and for her lack of reasoning. It just seems like she wouldn't be an asset to any side really.

kybuby is also appearing more and more suspicious to me. I still find it weird how they posted about me being suspicious for pushing for a no lynch, a complete over exaggeration, then 5 minutes later, they dropped that idea then went charging straight after Purpl. Also the fact they continually try to make sure everyone know that they're town, and are very quick to point the finger at just about anyone.

I just find this quote weird tbh. Doesn't really make me think highly of you. Also their behaviour just seems pretty erratic and overly defensive all the time, although I am comforted by the fact that you've been very active. This is just my read on things.

I don't really have a solid read on Purpl just yet. I'm going to wait for him to be more active until I make any final decisions. I'd really like to hear his insight and suspicions on everything since he's much more experienced in playing than the majority of us!

So these are just my opinions on the 3 main suspects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, forgot to mention - those 4 are on my suspicions list.
Qwerty, Beardo, Nikki, and Hanzy.

Okasan was most likely killed because he's smart and would have been valuable to us, and he didn't suspect any Mafia members in day 1, therefore this has left town without a lead, so it's like we've almost gone back to square 1.

Also I already explained why I changed my vote, but I can go into it again if you want me to.

Okasan was most likely killed because he's smart and would have been valuable to us, and he didn't suspect any Mafia members in day 1, therefore this has left town without a lead, so it's like we've almost gone back to square 1.

Also I already explained why I changed my vote, but I can go into it again if you want me to.

Yes, please go into it. It might help even just a little bit.

Okasan had great opinions, and he had good observation skills, so yes it is a possibility.

Suspicion list, I guess?

I haven't posted much here, but what you don't realise is that, Quality > Quantity
Hell, I could post 100 things with 1 word in it and would it matter? I probably would get a infraction for post quality, wouldn't I? Ah well, enough sass for one post.

Back to the point, after re-reading the posts since Static was Modkilled (RIP bby) I came up with a list of suspicious persons.

Kyuby

She/he is constantly going on about how she's town, and has to state at least twice a day she/he is town. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating the point, but they get very defensive when somebody suspects them. Earlier on, they pushed for a no lynch (So did I, but I simply made a suggestion as there wasn't much evidence to start pointing fingers) then went straight for Purpl.
There's not actually, if you see the post I made the last page purpl is trying to convince everyone to vote for me, and since seems like people will only follow that "the most experienced" people will says Its almost impossible to get votes out of me right now, you might vote for me if you wish =), I already did vote for myself, btw, dont you think that if I was mafia then people will actually start to point to someone else direction to get the votes for that person and not me? =) You're welcome

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Will only follow what "
I wasn't actually trying to act defensly, I was acused of posting literally nothing and that was the reason for the lynch, I defended myself and pointed what I though about the recent replies, I said "If I die be aware townies" just for the fact that if one of my acusations are right its possible that the mafia will try to get rid of me tonight, easy as that

NikkiNikki

The only person she seems to ever suspect is Kyuby. She pushed for a Kyuby lynch. But apart from that, I don't have much on him/her.
I believe everyone has said they have suspicion on Kyuby. Since the majority had put Kyuby as suspicious then why not lynch him/her instead of Purp? I mean we if go back a few pages I see everyone always point out Kyuby on their suspicious list although him/her have commented their defenses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops I didnt edit anything i click the edit bottom by accident
She also clicked Edit. She can say what she likes but we don't know a thing.

Last edited:
I haven't posted much here, but what you don't realise is that, Quality > Quantity
Hell, I could post 100 things with 1 word in it and would it matter? I probably would get a infraction for post quality, wouldn't I? Ah well, enough sass for one post.

<snip>​

Do not edit your posts. Do it again and you will be modkilled.

Hello! I'm extremely busy today, and won't be on until later tonight. I apologize, but I won't be able to take a long time to look through posts until around 10/10:30 central time.

^ you clicked edit too though. And I think Kyuby's our Jay Leno since no one else counterclaimed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was directed to Qwerty btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW who will update the main post? Is Karla really leaving? What's going on?!

I haven't been contributing? You seriously can't say I'm the only that has been repeating/stating the obvious....numerous others have either repeated what's been said or haven't even said anything because....everything has been said. (I hope that sentence made sense T.T) And uh...that quote that you said I said Stat was suspicious for voting for herself first day was about Kyuby. FYI.
I was going to post a case on Beardo involving this same reason, but I'd rather address this first.

Your reasoning: "I'm not the only one avoiding contribution! Look at all of these people!" That's a desperate attempt to shift attention. That is not a defense, at all, whatsoever. That looks like dodging of evidence too, which is never good for Town. For the time being, you have my vote.

^ you clicked edit too though. And I think Kyuby's our Jay Leno since no one else counterclaimed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was directed to Qwerty btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW who will update the main post? Is Karla really leaving? What's going on?!

I knew I forgot something >< I needed to add that in.

Kyuby

She/he is constantly going on about how she's town, and has to state at least twice a day she/he is town. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating the point, but they get very defensive when somebody suspects them. Earlier on, they pushed for a no lynch (So did I, but I simply made a suggestion as there wasn't much evidence to start pointing fingers) then went straight for Purpl.

don't tell me that you didn't notice I voted for myself... I didn't even say I had proof that puprl was scum I was only suspecting of him and enden up voting for myself since everyone was following " THe most skilled player Thoughts" Totally B#.

I was going to post a case on Beardo involving this same reason, but I'd rather address this first.

Your reasoning: "I'm not the only one avoiding contribution! Look at all of these people!" That's a desperate attempt to shift attention. That is not a defense, at all, whatsoever. That looks like dodging of evidence too, which is never good for Town. For the time being, you have my vote.
But, I don't think that's really worth a lynch vote. It's day 2 and one of our best players has died, it's a total dead end. And I don't think she was dodging evidence more like showing how there are other players who hasn't really contributed anything.

And why won't you call anyone out? "since town will obviously be the ones who'll step up" - so are you basically saying you're mafia?
No. I even once made a big post calling out some people in the thread on Day 1. It generally got ignored though.

Beardo: Here they are agreeing to Hanzy and FireNinja
The way you word this quote has caught my attention a bit. Agreeing with people's opinions doesn't necessarily raise red flags, but it doesn't make you look Town either - and that's more or less how I feel about your posting style. FireNinja1 addressed a really good point as well. It seems to me that you're trying to bring in any sort of evidence to make your candidates seem more scummy then they actually are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But, I don't think that's really worth a lynch vote. It's day 2 and one of our best players has died, it's a total dead end. And I don't think she was dodging evidence more like showing how there are other players who hasn't really contributed anything.

Who do you think we should consider lynching then?

No. I even once made a big post calling out some people in the thread on Day 1. It generally got ignored though.

The way you word this quote has caught my attention a bit. Agreeing with people's opinions doesn't necessarily raise red flags, but it doesn't make you look Town either - and that's more or less how I feel about your posting style. FireNinja1 addressed a really good point as well. It seems to me that you're trying to bring in any sort of evidence to make your candidates seem more scummy then they actually are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one since we don't have the proper evidence but maybe some more thing will be found out later today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say we wait awhile more, for more evidence to pop up. And I'd like to hear more from gnoixaim and say her defense.

No one since we don't have the proper evidence but maybe some more thing will be found out later today.

gnoixaim is suspicious enough for me though, and I think lynching is better than No Lynch for sure considering how Mafia outnumbers Town at the moment. What do you consider as proper evidence? I might try to look back at some other people's posts and analyze a bit more if needed. (Town people who should do the same)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gnoixaim Mafia outnumbers Town at the moment.

I mean how the ratio is real close, not outnumber. Like 7:4.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ignore the gnoixaim part in the second post merge. Gah!

Back