• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Oh crap, I'm sorry Purpl D:
In the end, I just had to make a guess. And it turned out they were both town anyway. I didn't see the logic in a mafia voting for themselves on day 1 and I just found it strange. Either way we would have lost a townie, so I'm sorry :(

Still you had said WHY you were voting for Kuyby. You even said:

kybuby is also appearing more and more suspicious to me. I still find it weird how they posted about me being suspicious for pushing for a no lynch, a complete over exaggeration, then 5 minutes later, they dropped that idea then went charging straight after Purpl. Also the fact they continually try to make sure everyone know that they're town, and are very quick to point the finger at just about anyone.

I actually didn't see that hanzy changed her vote, I was just waiting for 5 minutes to be left before posting it.

Well guys, I'm sorry. This is how it goes with a lot of the Day 1 lynches here.

I'll be surprised if we get any conflicting roleclaims since it's a closed game and PMs and other outside communications aren't allowed. With a potentially very important townie down, be sure to use your night actions as wisely as you can. Talk to your coach about your night abilities, ways they can be countered, and any strategies that you may be able to use.

Dang, R.I.P. Purpl. :/

At the time you posted this you weren't set to be lynched because hanzy had switched their vote 4 minutes before. Maybe you didn't check though. If someone else is actually Jay Leno, maybe it would be wise to speak up? If not, Kyuby's probably telling the truth

If he is telling the truth then it changes everything

Night 1

It had been a long day. After walking around in circles in the Viridian Forest, it becomes apparent that someone is trying to interfere the groups progression. No one wants to talk. But finally PurplPanda steps up to the plate and produces his compass, feeling confident that he can lead them out of the forest and into Viridian City.

Hours pass and the skies grow dark. As they realise theyve a night of sleeping rough ahead of them, the group begin to question their great leader PurplPandas skill - and, more importantly, where his loyalties truly lie. Then someone asks aloud the question theyve all been secretly thinking to themselves: “is he an agent of the Dome?”

PurplPanda tries to get the group thinking logically but eventually words lose all meaning and a brawl breaks out. He fights back with all he has but it’s no use - hes outnumbered. Eventually he takes a fall and doesnt rise again. Green blood weeps from his wounds.

PurplPanda the Helix Worshipper was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Thursday 12th June
Tinaa u fricking know how much it bothers me
http://belltreeconfessions.tumblr.c...ing-that-it-really-bothers-me-when-people-use

also
tumblr_m26an4ghec1qm4hilo1_250.gif

bE FRICKING NICE OK

Still you had said WHY you were voting for Kuyby. You even said:

A lot of stuff was being brought up about Purpl in the last few hours aswell that I hadn't even considered. It just seemed very off to me that a mafia would vote for themselves, as I already stated. It was a 50/50 vote. There is literally no evidence on day 1, and I just had to make a decision. Anyways, it turned out kyubi is most likely not mafia, but we ended up losing Purpl. How is anyone really supposed to have a clear suspect when there is almost nothing to go on? At least its cleared things up about kyuby for day 2.

image.jpg

(sorry if I'm spamming pictures)

Guys! Be nice OK, we all screwed up. No need to be fighting. Right now, we just need a plan for the night. We should do that before making any more claims. Getting more evidence is fine, but a plan should be the first thing we do.

Ah damn, RIP Purpl. Sucks top suspicions were townies ;/

But then again this could be a legitimate role claim or mafia just making **** up. I don't know if someone wants to check Kyuby?
with just 5 minutes left for me to get lynched I dont mind posting this =) at all:

Im Jay Leno (Self-Aware Miller) you guys felt right into the trap that mafia made.

In the end, I just had to make a guess. And it turned out they were both town anyway. I didn't see the logic in a mafia voting for themselves on day 1 and I just found it strange. Either way we would have lost a townie, so I'm sorry :(

I am a bit surprised hanzy changed their vote so quickly, especially because she was so for lynching Kyuby in the beginning. But then again, there was a lot of things about Purpl that made everyone suspicious (LIKE MYSELFF T.T)

Anyways, I suggest everyone re-read the OP to make sure they understand their roles and go with your gut feeling. (and of course talk with your coach!)

Ah damn, RIP Purpl. Sucks top suspicions were townies ;/

But then again this could be a legitimate role claim or mafia just making **** up. I don't know if someone wants to check Kyuby?

Checking Kyuby will only help us figure out his alignment, and if he is Jay Leno then he would have an alignment opposite to a townie. That doesn't help us figure out if he's townie or not... I think the only way we can figure it out is if he's lying and the real Jay Leno roleclaims. If no one else roleclaims Jay Leno, then Kyuby is most likely a townie. If someone else roleclaims... one of them is a liar and we lynch/shoot one of em (probably Kyuby).

I'm actually not lying guys, I swear I was just waiting for 5 minutes to be left before posting it.

Alright, great day y'all. (Just woke up)

Damn, R.I.P Purpl. I thought Kyuby was getting lynched but I guess I was mistaken.

So when I was gone, Kyuby claimed he is a Jay Leno five minutes before vote ends.

I don't know if it is the truth or not, but I don't really trust her pretty well. She is still in my suspicions list after all. What if she's just saying she is Jay Leno so she could be so-called "immune" to Parity Cop checks as Jay Leno appears as Agent of the Dome? And because we're not sure,s he could be claiming Jay Leno while she is actually Mafia all along.

I'd like to hear quite a bit of opinions on this, or what to do next. This is just my opinion on the problem.

If there are no counterclaims then it's probably true. So if there is another Jay Leno out there (doubtful), then please come out.

I would just vig shot anyone who clamis to be Jay Leno, and also I don't think I will survive past this night as mafia will be all over me if I naded any of their members on my acusations.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I named* any

Hey guys, this is just a heads-up that I likely will not be able to be on a computer until late afternoon tomorrow. I'm going to be hanging out with a few friends, as well as an rather unexpected event that requires I be AFK. I assure you all that I will vote and still try my hardest to participate.

Just a reminder that night actions are to be PMed to both KarlaKGB and myself.

Night ends in an hour and a half.

Last edited:
Day 2

PurplPanda’s death had shaken the team. It made everything seem all too real. This journey would be dangerous, and they’re all too aware of the fact they run the risk of losing more companions along the way.

Barely able to navigate through the trees, they realise there is no chance of them reaching Viridian City before dawn. They find a clearing in the forest and rest their heads, hoping for better luck tomorrow. They lie awake for hours, tossing and turning, afraid of predators that lurk in the forest. Somehow, they all manage to fall asleep.

When they wake they find CookingOkasan lying in a pool of green blood.

CookingOkasan the Helix Worshipper was killed.

You have 48 hours to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Saturday 14th June

Last edited:
Back