• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm welcome Sparro :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I felt rushed

I have a camp that goes 1-4 pm, so I leave around noon, that's why i don't get on here until later

Please don't make rushed reads regardless of what your role is. It is harmful to everyone. You can always tell us why you can't make reads atm instead.

welcome sparro!

also i can see qwerty lurking, i'm interested in hearing from you about the reads that mentioned you.

Sparro is replacing Xerolin.

:) welcome dearie

@Locket: o: before you make anymore reads, even though it's hell, I'd advise to read back the entire thread. do it in sections if you have to. it's best to know everything that's happened since it's the minor details you have to look for when determining who's sus

Heya guysss sorry I didn't post much yesterday. I had a busy day at work and was too sleepy to even get on the internet at home. I'm going to reread the whole thread again.

Also rip Layla and welcome Sparro!

Locket - town from her posts so far
Lucanosa - null but mogyay (I think it was her) brought up a good point about him not posting freely
Sparro - scum
Moonbrink- scum I honestly don't care DIE
Cass123 - hopefully town
Seroja - def town
Mogyay - def town
Qwerty111 - I'm a bit sus of you because you seem kinda on the edge and you said that's how you act when you're nervous so. Idk it's your attitude

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosetti - posts seem kinda scummy / shady but I don't know her that well so that could just be her post style.
Tui - I was sus of her but meh now I'm not sure
Cadbberry - the fact that she liked a lot of my post worries me because in AoT I pushed her a lot and it seems like she's trying to get on my good side. So I guess I'm null/townish lean but with potential to scumlean depending on who else flips scum.

@lucanosa I won't break tbqh also I think by now it's obvious I'm claiming survivor so I don't see why I need to ""hardclaim""
It's not easy 2 balance helping town so I don't get lynched and not agitating mafia into shooting me.

Locket - town from her posts so far
Lucanosa - null but mogyay (I think it was her) brought up a good point about him not posting freely
Sparro - scum
Moonbrink- scum I honestly don't care DIE
Cass123 - hopefully town
Seroja - def town
Mogyay - def town
Qwerty111 - I'm a bit sus of you because you seem kinda on the edge and you said that's how you act when you're nervous so. Idk it's your attitude

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosetti - posts seem kinda scummy / shady but I don't know her that well so that could just be her post style.
Tui - I was sus of her but meh now I'm not sure
Cadbberry - the fact that she liked a lot of my post worries me because in AoT I pushed her a lot and it seems like she's trying to get on my good side. So I guess I'm null/townish lean but with potential to scumlean depending on who else flips scum.

I like your posts since I agree with some opinions or appreciate your replies but don't want to repeat the same ideas, such as when you discussed the possibility of a different kind of vet, I didn't want to waste a post saying "Yes I agree that is possible" so I like the posts. It is also a way for me to mark it for later in case I want to reference something.

1. What is your timezome? PDT
2. How do you react under pressure?I'll play it off as best I can, but there are large chances that I will slip up.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? No preference.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?I'll have a harder time, as I'm replacing someone else, but I'll try my best to contribute as I can. I'm more quiet in these mafia games, as I try my best to take time to interpret things.
5. How many games have you played?Several games of Salem. None here, though.

Sorry for not posting much, but I should sleep now. Goodnight!

Last edited:

I'm nervous 24/7, every day of the year~☆

(no joke)

Also can I mention that this entire post is the vaguest thing ever? (maybe apart from her views on Cadbberry, which is taken from meta? 👍)

more specifically, what makes Mogyay and Seroja "def town"? Those were the most vaguest in my opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes that emoji screw up

2. How do you react under pressure?I'll play it off as best I can, but there are large chances that I will slip up.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?I'll have a harder time, as I'm replacing someone else, but I'll try my best to contribute as I can. I'm more quiet in these mafia games, as I try my best to take time to interpret things.

Don't edit posts

Also "slip up", that wording seems very sus. If you were town how could you slip up?

"play it off" and "slip up" sounds mighty suspicious to me.

also, what makes you stand by Xerolin's vote?

Goodnight Sparro~

Boo!

Anyway~

Cass123- Seems really active, and (no offense) pretty defensive. I just have a feeling...
Lucanosa- I haven't seen their posts.
Moonbrink- On the edge of scum lean, they seem shady, but yet I'm not sure.
Cadbberry- Seems like a town, not very shady
Seroja[/COLOR]- Haven't seen their posts either
tui- Haven't seen posts
Rosetti- Seems shady... hmmmmmm
Shiida- Seems active, but not too active. Seems to be a town
Qwerty111- Scum lean, not quite sure on them though
Mogyay- Seems too innocent

Finally remembered to get on here :)

my posts are viewable by clicking the link in the OP - i'm not sure how seriously people will take your reads as it does not seem that you have read all the posts in the thread.

i'm kind of sad that activity didn't pick up yesterday when i was just lazing about but hopefully with the lynch tonight there might be a bit more discussion as i still need to come to a conclusion over who to vote to lynch - the obvious choice is moonbrink, as they've pretty much bailed out on the whole game, but at the same time i don't think they're mafia since i think somebody with a more active role (scum or blue) would put up more of a fight instead of just becoming an easy lynch, so i'm more inclined to think that they're town. or that they just can't be bothered atall which ruins everybody else's fun, but i don't want to waste a vote on somebody who is essentially inactive and not playing the game.

Alright so here's my Day 2 read peeps. I've been thinking a lot about this, whether I'm the toilet doing business, or eating supposedly yummy things (cos mafia makes me lose ma appetite tbh), and I've gone through the thread multiple times just to make sure. They're not the best reads but they're the best I can give at the mo. Reads are from strongest to weakest leans in their respective categories.

Town

Miharu Killed N1
Esphas Lynched D1
Seroja I assure you I'm town.

Cadberry I'm town reading Cadberry. She's been posting freely, and asking questions to a lot of people and posting reads since early on in the game. She's also been consistent with who she's suspicious of and have provided helpful information to town #347.

Cass123 Cass is a cutie patootie. She made this game so much more enjoyable with her sassy posts lols to the moon and back. I'm strongly reading town for Cass because she's been on her toes since Day 1 and picking up on the slightest things that aroused her suspicions. She was scum-hunting Kirby from the get go. Definitely town.

mogyay mog has been helpful to town since day one by providing reads and questioning people who she found suspicious. She's also relentless in her interrogations and doesn't back down on her suspicions over simplistic answers. I'm pretty sure a noob mafia wouldn't be this brazen.

tui I am town reading tui because her posts seem honest and transparent. Her reads were also well thought out.

Lucanosa Lucanosa pissed me off with his condescending posts not gonna lie. I don't know if that's his original personality showing through or what but he apologised so I'll drop it. All that said, I appreciate his reads and insights; they are indeed helpful. Overall, he seems to be quite open and helpful to town so I'm town reading them for now.

Scum

Rosetti Rosetti is mostly null on everyone's list but there's just something off with her and after going through her posts again I'm starting to think she's scum. She's posted no reads whatsoever and have been missing for almost the entirety of Day 2 right after Kirby's lynch. And my bet is Kirby was the scum leader what with him being the most experienced player and whatnot.

My case on her will be posted soon because I'm typing all this at my office and I'm going home now.

Qwerty111 Qwerty is definitely suspicious. They've only made one read and it was against Moonbrink who everyone else was already suspicious of. Plus it seems to me that they were defending Kirby in that post. I'll look at it once again and explain more later.

Moonbrink Moonbrink is half and half for me now. More explanation on that later because I don't have enough time now ;A;

Null

Sparro I was beginning to town lean Xerolin but I'll wait until Sparro posts more before I make a read on him.

Locket Not enough substantial posts for me to make a read out of.

Hopefully the thread will pick up soon because I'd rather not a mislynch happen again. See yall.

My post is vague because I'm trying not to get shot or lynched.
And I think mogyay is town unless someone who I won't name flips town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back