• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so you really didn't shoot her then right?
Also you didn't answer my last question xD:
"So in your opinion, how would one be able to prove their claim that would show that they are INDEED what they are? XD"

If mafia has 2kp and their was 3kills maybe that could be a way to prove your the vig I'm not really sure.

I meant like on this thread and yes you are the most active but kirby is also pretty active.
Why haven't you been posting in here until now when you said you would have a lot of time? o: Also are you caught up on the thread now? xD

And what are your thoughts on me, shiida, and Cass123 then? o: Since we are the top 4 most active in this thread according to our posts. :3

If mafia has 2kp and their was 3kills maybe that could be a way to prove your the vig I'm not really sure.

That's true o: Unless they are the strongman xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be back later today guys XD Going to head out to grab some lunch with my boyfriend :3 I'll be posting my reads later today before the night ends!

Why haven't you been posting in here until now when you said you would have a lot of time? o: Also are you caught up on the thread now? xD

And what are your thoughts on me, shiida, and Cass123 then? o: Since we are the top 4 most active in this thread according to our posts. :3

That's true o: Unless they are the strongman xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be back later today guys XD Going to head out to grab some lunch with my boyfriend :3 I'll be posting my reads later today before the night ends!

I think the strongman counts as 1 of their Kp not sure.

Just a heads up for mafia but shooting me is a waste of ur KP ��
And with that I'm out.

What? The only reason that mafia would be wasting their KP is if you were a role that you can't kill at night, or are you just dead set that someone will protect you? or maybe ur just calling yourself stupid and insignificant?? man i am bad at jokes

eeek, i knew i had my doubts with the whole esphas is scum suspicions

What? The only reason that mafia would be wasting their KP is if you were a role that you can't kill at night, or are you just dead set that someone will protect you? or maybe ur just calling yourself stupid and insignificant?? man i am bad at jokes

Read the role list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ignore the tui quote.

So I went to take a nap feeling **** ty, woke up to this **** ty news and went to eat. Food tasted like sand in my mouth ;A; I'm sorry Esphas ):

I hope there will be less inactive players now so that we can prevent the same thing from happening. I will be writing my reads after I wake up. I'm going back to bed, good night everyone.

@kirbystarship
I have some questions for you.

1. What is your timezone? CDT Time Zone
2. How do you react under pressure? I like to be under pressure sometimes.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Helping town lynch all the scum.
5. How many games have you played? Maybe 6?
Why is this always the same RQS?
You’ve played a lot more games than most of us here. Why should we believe your answer to #4 if you’ve claimed townie in previous games but were actually scum?
How about we reaction test some of the inactive by voting for them and see if they will talk more.
Why would you want to reaction test on D1 before everyone is active on the thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Moonbrink. I have questions for you as well.
HOLY CRAP GUYS sorry I haven't been on just saw that esphas was lynched as a townie. rest in peace esphas. tbh I think kirby is scum, he has been making some great deductions recently and is quite active. maybe he is trying to cover the fact that he is scum? idk guys probably wrong. >.>
Can you be more specific about why you think kirbystarship is scum?
Also, you made this post about 2 hours before the end of day.
good luck with the shop!
I have a hard time believing you forgot about the game.
I would also like to know your answers to Miharu’s questions reposted below.

@kirbystarship

You’ve played a lot more games than most of us here. Why should we believe your answer to #4 if you’ve claimed townie in previous games but were actually scum?

Why would you want to reaction test on D1 before everyone is active on the thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Moonbrink. I have questions for you as well.

Can you be more specific about why you think kirbystarship is scum?
Also, you made this post about 2 hours before the end of day.

I have a hard time believing you forgot about the game.
I would also like to know your answers to Miharu’s questions reposted below.

@cass have you looked at my passed games or are you looking at my games when I was mafia?

And I only wanted to reaction test to get some inactive to talk like Qwerty111 and Enchilada.

@cass have you looked at my passed games or are you looking at my games when I was mafia?

And I only wanted to reaction test to get some inactive to talk like Qwerty111 and Enchilada.

I am looking a posts quoted in this thread originally made by you. I have not looked into anything else. I'll try to find the post number on here but it may take a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...afia-Night-1&p=6644011&viewfull=1#post6644011
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...afia-Night-1&p=6644139&viewfull=1#post6644139

@kirbystarship. These are the ones I'm referring to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I guess I'm seeing posts from when you were mafia.

I'm back!!! I'll be starting on my reads and re-looking through the thread :3 I was kind of hoping/expecting that the thread would have moved along faster with more posts after I was gone... but there doesn't seem to be much going on here :'D

i feel like this has totally flipped last minute
i don't want to waste a vote with nolynching but i'm really indecisive atm, i'm kinda leaning towards more of the inactive or shadey people rn rather than more of the active people, ugh i have no idea
Who were the users that you were suspicious of and leaning to vote for here and why? O:

i'm not totally happy with my vote, but even if i did vote for someone else i don't think it'll make much of a difference looking at everyone elses votes;;
Who would you have voted for IF your vote DID matter on who would be getting lynch? o:

@kirbystarship. Are you going to answer my first question? I provided what you asked. I see that you have posted in Dolby's game since it is still in my subscribed threads.

@kirbystarship

I'm looking at the posts reposted in this thread so I believe you were mafia then.

Okay. I only know of what was posted here. My apologies. I'll take a look at your games shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kirbystarship.
Thank you for providing your previous games. I don't have time / energy to read through all of them but I did see some of your later posts. My apologies for making it sound like you are always scum. I hope you don't take it personally. I did not know how to find previous games and at this point everyone is suspicious to me and a lot of your early posts were about restocks.

I'M FINALLY DONE OMG JSKLDFJSLKFJSL Reads takes me forever to freaking make man LOL (Though I'm pretty guilty of like getting distracted since I keep wanting to take a short break after typing up a few reads LOL, so if anything I think this took me maybe around 1-2 hours without the distractions to make haha!) This was so tiring omg xD Anyways, I'm kind of not liking how it's pretty inactive here when I'm gone and not questioning people :') It seems like people are trying to suspect me for being the most active when in fact, not many people are posting at all or helping this thread move forward :')

On a different note, I'll like to see everyone's reads on all the players so far with reasons! Please and thanks! :3

Also a side note for everyone, I have work tomorrow (Wednesday) from 9am to 5pm PST time so don't expect me to be on until 6ish of tomorrow xD Though I may try to check in during my lunch break if I finish lunch quickly hahaha!~ Or if it's slow tomorrow and I may have some time to sneak on my phone to check in ;D

Color Coding
Scum
Scum lean
Town lock
Town lead
Third Party
Null

1. Miharu - Hello!~ It's a me ;D
2. Kirbystarship - Looking through all his posts, I have a few questions for him. He definitely seems slightly suspicious, but in general Kirby is just always hard to read LOL So here are my questions for you:
1. When replying to Cass123, you said that everyone could always do a no lynch vote. You also said that another time in reply to shiida's post about her wanting to lynch herself. To me it looked like you wanted a no lynch because from your post here:

Why do you think it is a cover up? And I ask Shiida will you unvote yourself she didn't want to do it unless someone was going to get lynched. And we can always do No Lynch if we can't find someone to lynch I hope this answers your question why you are sus of me.

it seemed like you weren't 100% sure on who to lynch despite your suspicions on Esphas and mogyay. So why did you vote for Esphas instead of No Lynch? o:

3. Enchilada - There's really nothing I can say about Enchilada LOL He hasn't posted once in this thread. I'll be really upset if he was mod killed and turned out to be Town :') And of course, right now he's null for me. ; v ;
4. Xerolin - I'm looking through her replies and responses to my questions and to everyone's reply about her and after re-reading it, she doesn't seem as suspicious as I thought she was. The only thing I really find suspicious about her now is the fact that when we asked her a few questions, she just disappeared from the thread yet, just like Moonbrink, she was still posting in other threads around TBT. Though it's not as bad as with Moonbrink xD The only question I have for you Xerolin is this question that you haven't answered yet on this post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?373800-TBT-Newbie-Mafia-Steven-Universe-Mafia-Night-1&p=6644335&viewfull=1#post6644335

Xerolin is pretty much known to not be active in Mafia games, so I'm taking that into consideration. For now I'll be having her down as null. xD

5. Moonbrink - I'm going to go ahead and scum lean Moonbrink for now because she's just really suspicious. She seemed eager for the game to start when she asked "so, when will this thread get started >.>" yet she hasn't been posting anything of content and she HAS been active on TBT, but hasn't been replying back on this thread. I find it hard to believe that she could "forget" about this thread if she "can't wait for it to get tense". Not to mention she said that she has a lot of time to kill. Most of her posts are just filler posts and hasn't been providing us much information at all. I would believe if she had a lot of time to spare, it'll make more sense for her to try to post reads or even try to help town with what little input she may have.

Also I'll be posting her most recent post that I questioned below in the spoiler:
HOLY CRAP GUYS sorry I haven't been on just saw that esphas was lynched as a townie. rest in peace esphas. tbh I think kirby is scum, he has been making some great deductions recently and is quite active. maybe he is trying to cover the fact that he is scum? idk guys probably wrong. >.>

But you have been on o: You've been posting in other threads xD Are you caught up with the posts now? o:
Also between kirby and me, I think I'm one of the most active around here xD

I meant like on this thread and yes you are the most active but kirby is also pretty active.

After my last question to her post up above in the spoiler, she just disappeared from the thread again. It really seems like she's trying to avoid mine and many other's questions (I believe there were a few other questions she has not answered yet from other players). I looked through her recent activity on TBT, and she's posting in other threads so I really just don't know what's up LOL Not to mention when she suddenly appears in the thread again, she believes Kirby is scum because of his "great deductions recently and is quite active", yet I believe as of right now I was the most active and I pretty much made the first case on Esphas, so idk why she didn't suspect me as well? Was she worried about how I've been questioning a lot of people and she didn't want to feel pressured from me? Idk haha Not only that, shiida and Cass123 were also pretty active during this thread according to the post count at that time. xD

6. Seroja - I'll like to town lean Seroja for now :3 She seems like she's trying her best to help town by asking questions/giving reads/etc. So far none of her posts have really gave me any red flags yet. Her post in regards to Esphas's death also seemed genuine and like she was really upset that we chose the wrong person to lynch : ')
7. Cadbberry - Right now I have Cad as null for now, after the last game I played with her, I just find it hard for me to read Cad LOL So as the game progresses, I'll determine more when I see more posts from her. Most of her posts so far seemed more of a filler post to me (or like posts that were answering people's questions they had about the game etc etc, you'll see what I mean if you look through her posts XD ) There was only like 1-2 posts from her that had some pretty good content :3 Though it's understandable since the game didn't progress much during that time xD
8. tui - Tui hasn't posted too much, but her posts and opinions all seemed genuine. Her post about Esphas and her views on him was pretty right and she backed up her vote on why she voted for No Lynch. For someone who's playing for their first time, I think she's doing pretty well on her insight with Esphas despite the fact that she was inactive until the last few hours (which she listed her reasons why). Though I could see this as her trying to seem like town since Mafia KNOWS who each other is, so it's easy to say/defend someone who they know is town to seem like they are town and to lessen people's suspicions of them on Day 1. Though I may just be overthinking it ahaha it's just something I'm considering for future reference. This doesn't just apply to tui though. For now I'll like to half town lean her and half null her. I'll be looking forward to seeing more posts and insights from you! :3
9. Lucanosa - Right now I have Lucanosa as null. He hasn't posted much content for me to read him yet xD Hoping to see more posts from him and many others soon! :3 (I guess the only thing that stands out to me is his answer to the question of what he wanted to be known to do this game which was "help the newbies", that definitely seems helpful, but Lucanosa hasn't really posted much yet and doesn't seem very active right now if he wants to help the newbies xD My only question for you atm Lucanosa is, how will you be helping the newbies? o: What do you plan on doing to help us? :3
10. Cass123 - Right now I'll have Cass on half town lean and half null mainly because it DOES seem like Cass is trying her best to help out town and she's doing pretty well with helping, but most of her suspicions on the players (like Esphas/Kirby/Moonbrink) have already been brought up first by me or other players and she's just questioning them further xD So to me it seems like somewhat sheeping haha! But I may just be overthinking things! As this thread moves forward, we'll see! Right now I'm not really suspicious of Cass ahaha, it's just something I'm keeping in mind since not much as happened yet :3
11. Rosetti - Right now the only thing I picked up from Rosetti was his last minute vote on Esphas. He said:
i'm not totally happy with my vote, but even if i did vote for someone else i don't think it'll make much of a difference looking at everyone elses votes;;

But looking at the votes, his vote definitely made a difference. If he had chosen No Lynch, Esphas wouldn't have been lynched today. There is a chance that he may be sheeping and trying to blend in with the votes on Esphas to get rid of a town member if he was mafia, though he did mention that he didn't want to waste a vote on No Lynch so what he did was somewhat understandable. This is just something that caught my attention. For now I'll have Rosetti as null since most of his responses did seem like he really didn't know what to do xD Though I'll be keeping an eye on him.
12. Esphas - deceased :') Forgive me ; v ; <3
13. Shiida - I would like to believe that Shiida is the Onion haha XD She's been hinting since the beginning that she's an onion and she's been showing us that she doesn't want to be on the bad side of either sides since her main goal is to stay alive throughout this entire game to win. Though there is a chance that she could just be fooling us, but knowing shiida from playing with her last game, she did say that she's known for claiming early, so seeing her hint at her role is no surprise ahaha!
14. Qwerty111 - I'm pretty suspicious of Qwerty111 now due to her response to Mogyay. It definitely felt like she was on edge from feeling pressured. Her response looked like she was being really really defensive. Not to mention the fact that she had nothing to say about what's been happening so far when we asked (I don't even think she answered my question for her yet, though my question was simply what input she has with what's going on and if she could make any reads, though she pretty much answered it for me with her reply back to Mogyay's post). She's played 4 games so far, so I would assume she would at least have a small input on my situation with Esphas during that time. Even a little "oh I think Esphas seems like town and is just messing up since it's his first game" or vice versa would have sufficed. xD

Hi! I have been reading the thread as often as I can, but I honestly can't see anything worth pointing out, so I've kept quiet. I'm still not very good at reading people, so that's why I'm in newbie still, hah. I haven't replied to all the posts questioning my inactivity - i've been writing this post for about 40 mins now!!! haha. But this is just a general thing.

qwerty111: you have barely posted, what are you afraid of? you mentioned in your questions that you feel on edge more so when you're playing as mafia and the answers to your questions and your lack of activity imply that to me you're on edge right now. are you trying to hide in the shadows so you can go unnoticed? i'd like to hear more from you please!

Oh, I'm not on edge - You'd be able to tell. [x] - As town*[x] - As SK. I get salty real fast. Anyway, since you'd like to hear more o v o

HTML:
Mafia/third party reads - [COLOR="#FF0000"]donald trump[/COLOR](red)
Town + blue roles reads - [COLOR="#00FF00"]a cat[/COLOR](green)
Don't know - leave blank
sus reads - [COLOR="#808080"]danger noodle[/COLOR](grey)

1. Miharu
2. Kirbystarship
3. Enchilada
4. Xerolin
5. Moonbrink
6. Seroja
7. Cadbberry
8. tui
9. Lucanosa
10. Cass123
11. Rosetti
12. Esphas
13. Shiida
14. Qwerty111
15. Mogyay

Here's something we can all use! It's simple, and you don't have to explain why you picked that colour, though it may be helpful if you do! This was used in one of the last games I played and it was invaluable.

anyway gonna go vote as no lynch so i don't get modkilled

*Some eager beavers may notice i was very active in this game - it was my first game in absolutely ages! I've learned from my mistakes and now I am a lot more careful with what I say, so I don't change opinions and change sides rapidly and so i'm not sheeping all the way through a game, So yeah!

i don't think that's a particularly strong post to be honest, am i expected just to believe you since you're telling me you act a certain way as mafia vs town lol? and congrats on posting a template, how about you fill it in? you've still made zero reads

Did you read the post at all? I have said, in the post, that I have no reads at the moment. If I had reads, I would of made a reads post. I thought the template would be of use to everyone, I'm sure everyone can copy paste, no? Also it's sk vs town- ooooh! but you wouldn't know that because you didn't read it! How rude.

and i'm saying i find it very suspicious you have literally zero reads (considering this isn't your first game). i'm sure it will be of use, i'm telling you to use it. and i'm sorry i'm new i'm not well versed in mafia but my point still remiains, i'm not going to believe you when you tell me you're going to act a certain way because of your allignment. YOU SEEM ON EDGE LOL, like when you said you'd be on edge if you were mafia lol. you've lurked on the thread for about 40 minutes, it's not hard to make a read, i think it's more important to make reads for town than replying to the inactivity questions

After that last post from mogyay (up above in the spoiler), Qwerty never responded back even though she posted in regards to shiida's comment about shiida telling Mafia that shooting her(shiida) would be a waste. xD It looks like to me that she's trying to avoid Mogyay's post.

15. Mogyay - For mogyay's first game, I believe she's doing pretty well so far with her reads and input! I'll definitely like to town lean her since to me it looks like she's trying her best to help out town. I'll just like to put in that if Qwerty111 flips scum, then I'll definitely like to town lock Mogyay. Mogyay's post about Qwerty's response to her question definitely looked like Qwerty was on edge from feeling pressured.

since i'm awake and have a coffee, i'll post my reads. i'll use the same format as miharu as i think it's clear and works nicely, so here goes:
1. Miharu - i'm still very much on the fence about miharu in that whereas she is very very active and is questioning people and contributing and looking like she's helping town, all of this seems almost like a cover. reading through all her posts again reveals an eagerness to pin suspicion on somebody - as did happen with esphas who turned out to be town, and her effort to appear very strongly as being in town (the most obvious cases of this being her reaction around the time of the lynch and her almost overreaction to the results of the lynch.) i wanted to stay on the fence about miharu as she is helping with investigations a lot, but currently there are too many red flags being raised so i'm currently reading a mild scum lean for her.

2. Kirbystarship - most of what kirby posted at the start was completely irrelevant to the game itself which seems to be to be a very passive way to try and get the thread moving in order to appear very neutral. also seemed to sheep along with miharu's suspicions surrounding esphas and mogyay's answer to Q2 of the RQS, despite previously having a lot to say about sheeping and stating how it is bad. furthermore:
Why do you think it is a cover up? And I ask Shiida will you unvote yourself she didn't want to do it unless someone was going to get lynched. And we can always do No Lynch if we can't find someone to lynch I hope this answers your question why you are sus of me.
i feel suspicious about him treating the decision for a no lynch as a last resort to 'finding' somebody to lynch as this makes him look all too eager to get somebody lynched even if there aren't any strong leans or suspicions regarding their role. so i'm reading a scum lean for him.

3. Enchilada - isn't playing, sooo null

4. Xerolin - hasn't posted anything that is raising any red flags with me yet but hasn't seemed to actively make reads or help town so null for now.

5. Moonbrink - hasn't really posted anything of much use, the situation with the post edit raises suspicions but it seemed like a genuine mistake and since it's a newbie game these can be expected. i don't feel like i've seen enough substantial contributions from her in order to give an accurate read, so null for now although i am slightly suspicious over her prolonged disappearance around the time of the lynch when activity with everybody else picked up.

6. Seroja - posted a lot of evidence as to why Xerolin was suspicious then decided to vote for Esphas in the end, despite previously mentioning how they weren't suspicious of him. they also had a huge overreaction to Esphas flipping town which reads suspiciously to me, so i've got a pretty strong scum lean towards them now

7. Cadbberry - brought a lot of suspicions surrounding other players up near the beginning of the game and questioned them accordingly instead of just sheeping along with the Esphas investigation. i have no suspicions of them so far so i'm reading a town lean for them.

i have to get up and get ready to go to school now, but since i'm at the halfway point i'll continue with the rest of my reads tonight when i get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back