• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyvm.

role: townie - connie

- - - Post Merge - - -

i didnt know i was meant to make a case on why i shouldnt be lynched ): but i dont even know where to begin so ill just keep it in the mind for the future! thanks

I did a similar claim of VT last game, a safe claim and yes, please argue why we shouldn't lynch you. Fight for it and show us why you can benefit town and why you cant be mafia, explain to us reads and the game in your eyes.

I don't really know if I want to believe them claiming Vt is very easy when your mafia because you don't need to prove it like when your a vig because you can prove it when you shoot someone.

Even though you claimed as vig last game you still turned out to be mafia and tried to confuse town by trying to shoot your mafia team on purpose to make you seem like town LOL

Post merge on that
Dont let us ask and argue, fight for it until everyone listens to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

You killed my post merge

LOL Sorry Cad! XD Ahahaha!

Also here are the people who were okay or asked if no lynch was okay for today:
-Lucanosa
-Tui
-Kirby
-Esphas

Just to put it out there XD

I also think that him posting in other threads is suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirbystarship is very hard to read especially with all of his restock posts. But here are the reasons I think he?s scum.

Telling us he wants to help town lynch scum is probably a cover.

No lynch would mean he lives another day to help the mafia.

Why would you reaction test on day 1? I?m thinking he wanted to get us to vote for others so that mafia lives longer.

Why do you think it is a cover up? And I ask Shiida will you unvote yourself she didn't want to do it unless someone was going to get lynched. And we can always do No Lynch if we can't find someone to lynch I hope this answers your question why you are sus of me.

I did a similar claim of VT last game, a safe claim and yes, please argue why we shouldn't lynch you. Fight for it and show us why you can benefit town and why you cant be mafia, explain to us reads and the game in your eyes.

OK ill try as best as i can lmao

alright so
im definitely not the best player and my observations skills are pretty awful. i havent even managed to find anyone here suspicious, as ive not picked up on a single thing. the only thing i can really offer is not wasting the towns time by no-lynching since thats apparently a thing? sorry!

Hi! I have been reading the thread as often as I can, but I honestly can't see anything worth pointing out, so I've kept quiet. I'm still not very good at reading people, so that's why I'm in newbie still, hah. I haven't replied to all the posts questioning my inactivity - i've been writing this post for about 40 mins now!!! haha. But this is just a general thing.

qwerty111: you have barely posted, what are you afraid of? you mentioned in your questions that you feel on edge more so when you're playing as mafia and the answers to your questions and your lack of activity imply that to me you're on edge right now. are you trying to hide in the shadows so you can go unnoticed? i'd like to hear more from you please!

Oh, I'm not on edge - You'd be able to tell. [x] - As town*[x] - As SK. I get salty real fast. Anyway, since you'd like to hear more o v o

HTML:
Mafia/third party reads - [COLOR="#FF0000"]donald trump[/COLOR](red)
Town + blue roles reads - [COLOR="#00FF00"]a cat[/COLOR](green)
Don't know - leave blank
sus reads - [COLOR="#808080"]danger noodle[/COLOR](grey)

1. Miharu
2. Kirbystarship
3. Enchilada
4. Xerolin
5. Moonbrink
6. Seroja
7. Cadbberry
8. tui
9. Lucanosa
10. Cass123
11. Rosetti
12. Esphas
13. Shiida
14. Qwerty111
15. Mogyay

Here's something we can all use! It's simple, and you don't have to explain why you picked that colour, though it may be helpful if you do! This was used in one of the last games I played and it was invaluable.

anyway gonna go vote as no lynch so i don't get modkilled

*Some eager beavers may notice i was very active in this game - it was my first game in absolutely ages! I've learned from my mistakes and now I am a lot more careful with what I say, so I don't change opinions and change sides rapidly and so i'm not sheeping all the way through a game, So yeah!

Why do you think it is a cover up? And I ask Shiida will you unvote yourself she didn't want to do it unless someone was going to get lynched. And we can always do No Lynch if we can't find someone to lynch I hope this answers your question why you are sus of me.

I think it is a cover because no one else made any mention of their role type in their RQS. Also all of your posts make me suspicious. If we were to reaction test other players and you are actually mafia that cripples town. As for the no lynch part, I accept your argument but I am still suspicious of it.

Hi! I have been reading the thread as often as I can, but I honestly can't see anything worth pointing out, so I've kept quiet. I'm still not very good at reading people, so that's why I'm in newbie still, hah. I haven't replied to all the posts questioning my inactivity - i've been writing this post for about 40 mins now!!! haha. But this is just a general thing.

Oh, I'm not on edge - You'd be able to tell. [x] - As town*[x] - As SK. I get salty real fast. Anyway, since you'd like to hear more o v o

HTML:
Don't know - leave blank

1. Miharu
2. Kirbystarship
3. Enchilada
4. Xerolin
5. Moonbrink
6. Seroja
7. Cadbberry
8. tui
9. Lucanosa
10. Cass123
11. Rosetti
12. Esphas
13. Shiida
14. Qwerty111
15. Mogyay

Here's something we can all use! It's simple, and you don't have to explain why you picked that colour, though it may be helpful if you do! This was used in one of the last games I played and it was invaluable.

*Some eager beavers may notice i was very active in this game - it was my first game in absolutely ages! I've learned from my mistakes and now I am a lot more careful with what I say, so I don't change opinions and change sides rapidly and so i'm not sheeping all the way through a game, So yeah!

Ohhh thanks for the HTML code! That'll definitely be useful! XD Also I believe it's best to explain why you picked the certain color so we can see what everyone's thoughts are on the matter. Even if it's the same or similar reasons as other users, it's still best to know and WILL help in the long run. :)

So what are your thoughts on everyone so far? I know you said you are still bad at reading, but there should be at least maybe something you could give us your input on :)

Okay so I only have about 30 minutes to decide. I am town-leaning Esphas for now because as mog and shiida said, he just seemed confused and posted things without thinking them through. If he flipped scum though, I won't be as gullible anymore, nub games or not!

HTML:
Don't know - leave blank

1. Miharu
2. Kirbystarship
3. Enchilada
4. Xerolin
5. Moonbrink
6. Seroja
7. Cadbberry
8. tui
9. Lucanosa
10. Cass123
11. Rosetti
12. Esphas
13. Shiida
14. Qwerty111
15. Mogyay

i don't think that's a particularly strong post to be honest, am i expected just to believe you since you're telling me you act a certain way as mafia vs town lol? and congrats on posting a template, how about you fill it in? you've still made zero reads

Okay so I only have about 30 minutes to decide. I am town-leaning Esphas for now because as mog and shiida said, he just seemed confused and posted things without thinking them through. If he flipped scum though, I won't be as gullible anymore, nub games or not!

So who do you think would be best to lynch besides Esphas then? o: I already learned the hard way last game and that's why it's kind of hard for me to believe his claim when there could be safe claims given out to the mafia members like last game ahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin
Seeing as how you've voted No Lynch, does that mean you are completely caught up with the thread? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin

I think no lynch is a waste of a day so I hope I'm inspirational.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I feel bad sitting here doing nothing.

So who do you think would be best to lynch besides Esphas then? o: I already learned the hard way last game and that's why it's kind of hard for me to believe his claim when there could be safe claims given out to the mafia members like last game ahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin
Seeing as how you've voted No Lynch, does that mean you are completely caught up with the thread? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin

Hmm this is a toughie. But if I have to choose, I'm leaning towards Xerolin the most right now because a) of what I posted earlier 2) they voted no lynch without coming into the thread first.

@Shiida, so you picked a random name or?

hmm i think i agree, i'm not as suspicious as before, i'm also less suspicious of miharu too as she said something along the lines of 'idk if we have a veteran or not' which shows she's being tactical for the town, and she's doing a tooonnn of reading into everyone which i think shows she's reall trying to figure out the roles of who's who - this could show she's apat of mafia but idk i don't think so, she's not being shady at all and is pretty open - BUT IT COULD BE AN ACT HMM (nah i dont think so lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn a lot of typos @me
O well

I think no lynch is a waste of a day so I hope I'm inspirational.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I feel bad sitting here doing nothing.

I also agree that a no lynch is definitely a waste xD I'm stuck between Esphas and Moonbrink. I was more suspicious of Esphas in the beginning, but Moonbrink was one of my second choice of suspicions along with Xerolin. Though depending on whether or not Esphas or whoever ends up getting lynched, will definitely decide on my reads. Though from the looks of it, a lot of people are voting for No Lynch and I think we are tied right now between Esphas and No Lynch xD

i don't think that's a particularly strong post to be honest, am i expected just to believe you since you're telling me you act a certain way as mafia vs town lol? and congrats on posting a template, how about you fill it in? you've still made zero reads

Did you read the post at all? I have said, in the post, that I have no reads at the moment. If I had reads, I would of made a reads post. I thought the template would be of use to everyone, I'm sure everyone can copy paste, no? Also it's sk vs town- ooooh! but you wouldn't know that because you didn't read it! How rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back