Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Okay, these are his reactions to his supposed-to-be modkilling.
Oh crap...
*sigh* It is.
I very much hope so.
To me, this is a bit overkill.
A Mafia member mad/sad at the fact that he should be modkilled?
Check, in my opinion.

If I were in FireNinja's position, as a Town member, I would state:
What I Would Post said:
Oh, I'm sorry, everyone!
I guess I should be more active next time...
I guess I should reveal my role now: I'm a Gunner...
I think I would accept my death gracefully.

I would do so after throwing my iPad at the wall.

You know, I think the Mafia aren't that smart this game (no offense, whoever you are), as the single most intrusive things on their plans is a confirmed Mafia.
Can anyone who has previously been Mafia--or a Mafioso now (XD)--confirm this?

I wanna add something

For me this is consider s spamming
Spam:
Spam is not tolerated, nor is any off-topic material. This also means you should condense your posts when possible. 15 one-liners in 30 minutes is unacceptable.
well sorry FN for being annoying in Raycre Village (Roleplay) thread but I have to because for me I do have a feeling that you are not worth to be lynch it's neither me(I think) you or Dolby

Check, in my opinion.

You know, I think the Mafia aren't that smart this game (no offense, whoever you are), as the single most intrusive things on their plans is a confirmed Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*** t's neither me(I think) or Dolby

Check, in my opinion.

What has not been mentioned is the fact that I was here, I was active, I just forgot to vote.

Check, in my opinion.

Different people handle different situations differently. Just because you behave a certain way, doesn't mean anyone who doesn't do that same thing is scum. FireNinja is used to surviving until the end of every game. I don't think he likes dying in these games...

This could have been an attack to either frame me or FireNinja1. FireNinja1 was a huge suspicion already.

This is exactly why I needed the Detectives to inspect anyone on my list. For this exact reason. Now we have 3 suspicious names floating around, with the chance of only 1 of them being an actual Mafia member.

I'm going to have to vote to lynch Dolby today.

Last night Dolby sent me this PM (about 2 hours after Trundle got lynched and exposed as Godfather):

Now, the reason why I didn't have Beary509 protected was because there were stronger players who needed to be protected. I also already knew Beary509 was a Townie (she roleclaimed to me) so I felt like it was not worth protecting that role instead of a more important blue role. So yes .. Beary509's death COULD have been prevented & I'm sorry Town that it wasn't. I didn't take the PM seriously enough to prevent that kill from happening.

Yes I did confirm that I am in contact with a blue role: Blu Rose the Vigilante. I actually do not know who the Detective is and that is 100% fact. The reason why I went so strongly after both Kuma + Trundle was mainly because of their posting differences, the way Kuma was so eager to vote on innocents and the Mafia bait we left for Trundle in Mumble (a voice program for TBT) + IRC. It had nothing to do with Detectives. I am not in contact with any Detectives because no one trusts me enough to tell me who the Detective is. Fair enough.

Dolby essentially called out Beary509 being killed before it happened & I feel like he wanted us to protect Beary509 to kinda pass off as an innocent Town member preventing kills from happening. This is way too much of a coincidence.

Dolby: if you die an innocent Town member .. I am really sorry. :l We have no other leads & it's either you or FireNinja1 who are going to get lynched today it seems.

First off in defence, i honestly thought that the mafia would want to kill somebody who was confirmed as a town member because late in the game the suspect pool will be narrowed if these players survive. In post number 418 you essentially claimed that you were in contact with the detective with Trundle was inspected and returned as a vigilante. You were most likely in contact with beary through Blu rose. It doesn't take a genius to leap to the conclusion that beary was the detective in contact with you on the assumption that you were telling the truth. The mafia would think that they were taking out a detective and kill beary, I genuinely was worried that the mafia would decide to kill beary and I was fairly confident that beary was the detective.

First off in defence, i honestly thought that the mafia would want to kill somebody who was confirmed as a town member because late in the game the suspect pool will be narrowed if these players survive. In post number 418 you essentially claimed that you were in contact with the detective with Trundle was inspected and returned as a vigilante. You were most likely in contact with beary through Blu rose. It doesn't take a genius to leap to the conclusion that beary was the detective in contact with you on the assumption that you were telling the truth. The mafia would think that they were taking out a detective and kill beary, I genuinely was worried that the mafia would decide to kill beary and I was fairly confident that beary was the detective.

Sorry, I can't shut up now.

Actually, it kind of does. I hadn't even thought of that, as she assured me that she was a Sailor. Well, different viewpoints, I guess...

Trundle was also trying to distance himself from you though when you were defending him. That moment keeps sticking in my mind and that more than anything is the reason why I voted for you. I'm Town aligned & I would be happy to see people defending me. I wouldn't try to distance myself from them unless I needed to protect them for some reason. As you saw, me + Beary509 + Blu Rose publicly admitted we were working together. We are Town aligned. For him to want to distance himself from you publicly could simply mean he was trying to protect you, especially since he died Godfather.

I'm asking the Town to support the Dolby lynch today. Even if he dies Town aligned, we need to get some players out of the way, since the real Detective didn't inspect him last night.

It's either Dolby, FireNinja1, Hikari, Farobi or FanousOnTheLoose. Those are who are left who are suspicious on my list.

If the Town really wants to try to lynch someone else, then I will remain open-minded on other lynches.

I had to place a placeholder cote because I'll be busy tomorrow, and I choose Dolby, because Kayla asked for us to support the lynch since the detective didn't check him. I'll change it if I manage to get online, and new and better evidence comes up for someone else.

When Superpenguin & I were working together, we publicly tried to distance ourself because we are both Town aligned & didn't want the Mafia to target us both. We did it to protect eachother & have people (especially Trundle) think we weren't working together.

I really see no other reason now why Trundle would try to distance himself from you. If you were Town aligned, I'm sure he would appreciate the support, especially since he is Mafia. Any Mafia would look for Town players to support them through the game. Chances are he really did try to distance himself from you to protect you as a fellow Mafia player.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath2Order, if you want you can start that lynch off. Lol =P If you get supporters somehow we can work on it.

At this point though, I really think Dolby has a chance of dying as a Mafia player.

I had to place a placeholder cote because I'll be busy tomorrow, and I choose Dolby, because Kayla asked for us to support the lynch since the detective didn't check him. I'll change it if I manage to get online, and new and better evidence comes up for someone else.

AGAIN. You are constantly busy in any mafia game we play.

And Kayla, yeah, I am definitely leaning towards Dolby. I'm just extremely annoyed about Hikari doing this every damn game.

I am asking the Town to co-operate and lynch Trundle today.

I really do believe he is the Godfather. If he dies Town then I really do apologize. Risks have to be taken unfortunately. We took a risk with Kuma and she died roleblocker.

Trundle seems to claim he is Vigilante. He was inspected & returned Vigilante. The Godfather gets to pick their role.

He now thinks I am the Godfather / Mafia. The problem with this is the following:

1) I was 1/2 people who knew Blu Rose's Vigilante role. If I were Mafia WHY would I give him Kuma's name? Why would I even let him shoot? I would just roleblock + kill Blu Rose & Beary509 to silence that circle. No one would know because only I knew Blu Rose's role along with Beary509. Any Mafia player would want to kill a Vigilante not let them live.

2) He is claiming I did it to gain trust (the way I sacrificed Hikari game 2). Why on earth would I sacrifice my roleblocker on Night One without any suspicions on them? Kuma was practically safe in this game. If no Vigilante targeted her, she would have slid right by. I would definitely consider sacrificing a regular Mafia Goon but not a Roleblocker on Night One. Those roles are very important to the Mafia, especially with so many blue roles left in the game.

I am asking for any other Vigilantes to please roleclaim immediately. Trundle is roleclaiming Vigilante and if you know YOU are the Vigilante then you need to come forward immediately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

His vote for me was clearly just a revenge vote.

I can see your point about mafia wanting to kill confirmed town. That's fine. What strikes me as odd is the conclusion that you come to, and how convenient it all is. You assumed that Beary was a DT because Kayla was in contact with Blu Rose, though it was never implied and she could have been in contact with several other players. Acting on this, you pm Kayla to share your (obscure) theory and the mafia just so happens to have come to the same conclusion. The mafia hits Beary, but she flips Townie. *Had* she been DT, you might have looked like a hero swooping in at the last second to save someone (who everyone else seems incredibly surprised was targeted at all), but since she didn't, the whole little scheme was ruined. Back at square one, you scramble to defend yourself by saying...
i honestly thought that the mafia would want to kill somebody who was confirmed as a town member
...and you're probably right, but out of the four names you listed as confirmed town - Blu, iLoveYou, beary and BBG (Post #412) ...why pick Beary?

Which game were SP and you working together, Kayla?

Superpenguin was the first person to want to target Trundle on Day One of this game. He was PM'ing me on the IRC and then Trundle was PM'ing us both. So we decided to distance ourselves to protect eachother. To prevent us both getting killed on the same night.

Dolby, I really don't know why you're trying to hard to defend me, unless you're the detective. You've made 3 posts in the last little while defending me, and, obviously, you know something. You're pretty much begging the mafia to kill both of us, so great going there.

Trundle died Mafia. If you were really town aligned, Dolby, he would reach out to you for support and not push you away. Any Mafia player is going to reach out to Town players to defend them when needed.

Chances are he was trying to protect you by posting that. Why would he need to protect you, if he were Mafia? It's because you can potentially be apart of his Mafia team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What strikes me as odd is the conclusion that you come to, and how convenient it all is. You assumed that Beary was a DT because Kayla was in contact with Blu Rose, though it was never implied and she could have been in contact with several other players. Acting on this, you pm Kayla to share your (obscure) theory and the mafia just so happens to have come to the same conclusion.

YES. This is what I was trying to explain. Thank you for finding better words to explain it. =P

...and you're probably right, but out of the four names you listed as confirmed town - Blu, iLoveYou, beary and BBG (Post #412) ...why pick Beary?

Exactly. I should have been targeted. I led the lynch against the Godfather Trundle (but Superpenguin called it out first on Day One<3). I got my Vigilante to shoot Kuma. Some players can argue that I'm not a good Mafia player, but I am influential nonetheless at starting lynches against people, thus I should be a target for Mafia no matter what.

There is no reason the Mafia would pick Beary509 over me. You called out the kill before it happened, in my opinion. You singled out Beary509 before she was killed.

Reason why Beary was targeted, in some post way back in the thread, iloveyou implies in a sentence that she was the veteran (I'm just here to absorb kp), Blu rose has used her action, I don't really think that bbg is confirmed town in most people's eyes, and iloveyou implied that she was in contact with a detective, and back in the previous games it has been pointed out that my logic is a little off.

There's a ****ing shock.

How about we lynch Hikari for not ****ing playing. Can we do that? >=(

I thought Hikari won't able to vote for today because he is very busy for "band" or "exams" which is same reason as Mafia IV. I guess we should leave Hikari alone unless it is necessary to lynch him. If it's between Dolby and Fireninja, I vote Dolby, he is part of my suspicion list trying so hard to defend Trundle, the pm post (see ILoveYou's post) and etc.. On the other hand Fireninja post quality seems weird as you notice he keeps accusing the idiots for no reason and he is like a player idiot if that is his strategy then I find this stupid. I'm not comfortable lynching Fireninja plus the evidence about Dolby is stronger than Fireninja.

##Vote: Dolby

I'm gonna pm 5 players not because to the pre- game thing, because I'm curious what are doing right now.

Geez! The case that Kayla and Ganatar just unleashed on Dolby is insane!
I agree with it too.

Dolby's point of killing town confirmed makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is why he mentioned Beary would be the one killed. I read his explanation of it, but it didn't make a lot of sense to me, maybe he can explain it again a little better. And then coincidentally Beary happens to die as he calls it. Which doesnt make much sense to me either because (no offense) but beary isnt a very strong player. So out the of few people that were town confirmed, why would mafia choose to kill the weaker one? And also why would Dolby also mention the weaker player as the one that might die to Kayla?

Back