• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

VD was trying to rush things. People who try to rush things tend to be scum.

I've been rolecheckrd as town.

omg I have never played irc mafia so i don't fkn kno how things happen there and i already made a post explaining to you that me and kayla were bored bcos there was no posting so i just wanted to see more active people :[

on the topic of lynching: so kippla apologised for beary's death and has been slightly defended for by farobi, which i definitely find weird
i also find whoever this mystery person oath is talkign to weird except I don't know who that is so i can't do a whole lot about that lol

oh lol ok I refreshed the page, and looking at Tina's latest post it consolidates my thoughts on Kippla being mafia.

By request (RL reasons), Kippla has been modkilled, and is replaced by Dolby. All votes for Kippla will now become votes for Dolby.

Fireworks, it would be helpful that I knew my role since I don't know it yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Farobi(mafia) was also subtlety defending Kippla here. This combined with what Karla said and with Kippla's restating of what other people have said earlier on in the game has driven me to cast my vote in for Kippla.

Hikari defended beary in game two, hikari was a mafia goon and beary was a veteren so it's possible that farobi was defending kippla if Kippla was not mafia (don't know my role yet)

Well, I'll go ahead and put my vote for Kippla. The evidence is already pretty strong without a defense.

Well I dunno what to say but it seems not right about Blueleaf well you see he post stuff well you know he contributes much but it seems not right about his post I dunno.

What if he is a townie and not interest of his role?
Well in Mafia II he is a townie and he contributes much, even he is a townie he still works hard for the town members.
Proof his role: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?111874-TBT-Mafia-II-Mafia-Strike-Back
and if he's role is blue well maybe he doesn't want to screw up? (I dunno what to say)

What if he is a Mafia and doesn't want to screw up the game?
Good question, but for me I'm not 100% sure about this and I'm kinda worried if we lynch him what if we mistaken lynch him? And what if he is part of the town?

Well it's still pre-game so I will just wait still somethings up.

I have just received my role and am making an accusation that may help the town. ITYW. Eight hours into the game and he is accusing Blueleaf of not contributing much. Something seems odd about being only eight hours into the game and accusing something of that. Maybe it could be a mafia ploy to set a stage for blueleaf's lynch? The main thing that tips me off is being only eight hours in the game when bureau's only posts were from seven hours prior.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'll go ahead and put my vote for Kippla. The evidence is already pretty strong without a defense.

First of all, Fireworks? Second, I'm sending the PM now.

My kindle corrects everything to nonsense, and I didn't mean to put in the first quote

I have just received my role and am making an accusation that may help the town. ITYW. Eight hours into the game and he is accusing Blueleaf of not contributing much.

S/he was accusing BlueLeaf of not contributing much?? At that point, BlueLeaf hadn't contributed much. It looked more like ITYW was making an observation, not an accusation. Why is eight hours so odd?

What about 3DSfan? Accusing people of being mafia simply because they hadn't posted much. Do you suspect him?

Sorry, but this looks like an attempt to divert attention to someone else + shrug of votes that Kippla earned.

S/he was accusing BlueLeaf of not contributing much?? At that point, BlueLeaf hadn't contributed much. It looked more like ITYW was making an observation, not an accusation. Why is eight hours so odd?

What about 3DSfan? Accusing people of being mafia simply because they hadn't posted much. Do you suspect him?

Sorry, but this looks like an attempt to divert attention to someone else + shrug of votes that Kippla earned.

Accusing Blueleaf of lack of post quality eight hours into the game is strange to me (no we're not mafia budies). As for 3dsfan not sure what to think about him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Dolby but you can't go back and fix the slipups she made.

What slipups, all i see is that Kippla was inactive (and a pm conversation with Tina that i'm not sure what to think about)

Accusing Blueleaf of lack of post quality eight hours into the game is strange to me (no we're not mafia budies). As for 3dsfan not sure what to think about him.

Dolby: That wasn't the point. The point is, Waffles just made an observation. Is that accusation-worthy? Just because someone made a true observation? Unfortunately, what Karla said is true. Her mistakes are your consequences.

Can someone tell me why you suspect me. I would like the two other people who were pmed by tina to come foward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant besides inactiveness and the pm conversatation

Can someone tell me why you suspect me. I would like the two other people who were pmed by tina to come foward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will appear vague as I've actually PMed a number of people. One of the people you're specifically looking for has already identified himself in this thread (Karla). The other person is VillageDweller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming you have the same role as the suspected Kippla, you should be suspected as well. If you replace someone that got mod -killed, you take their role I believe. Even if you weren't acting suspicious, there's still reason to suspect you.

Well can Dolby explain why he or she is suspected by Tina?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This may say something.....

Well, Kippla has a reputation from last game to be slightly fishy, I cannot defend myself because I do not know the reason(s) that Koppel was inactive or the wording and intentions of the pms

Well, Kippla has a reputation from last game to be slightly fishy, I cannot defend myself because I do not know the reason(s) that Koppel was inactive or the wording and intentions of the pms

You got a bad deal mate, sorry.

Kippla was being suspected because Farobi subtly defended her. Farobi flipped scum, so that's why Kippla is being suspected. It is known in the first game that scum protect fellow scum.

Kippla was being suspected because Farobi subtly defended her. Farobi flipped scum, so that's why Kippla is being suspected. It is known in the first game that scum protect fellow scum.

See tbt mafia two and the case against beary. Beary was suspected of being mafia and hilarious the goon had accessed her. Bleary was innocent in the end

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kindle keeps correcting everything into nonsense

There's more than that. Her subtle behavioural change which I picked up. Her very scummy PM exchange with Tina.

There's more than that. Her subtle behavioural change which I picked up. Her very scummy PM exchange with Tina.

Koppel was discouraged with her role probably and I don't blame her considering the number of times she had it. That's my best guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a hint

EXPANDABLE ALERT

BLOOP BLOOP

Back