• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Either ur shot overlapped with mafia and wasn't refunded

Or Cariad saved idiot town who didn't claim it (thx lauren, and lynch ryan tomorrow)

Or ur lying

- - - Post Merge - - -

um the first vote was cast on minties so shouldnt she be lynched

vote mothereffer

Either ur shot overlapped with mafia and wasn't refunded

Or Cariad saved idiot town who didn't claim it (thx lauren, and lynch ryan tomorrow)

Or ur lying

- - - Post Merge - - -

vote mothereffer

Oh I didn't think of overlap. But there was NO reason for Minties to shoot Dad. So even without the small chance of that happening, it makes Minties look scummy as hell. And that's on top of everything else we've been posting for a while.

Oh I didn't think of overlap. But there was NO reason for Minties to shoot Dad. So even without the small chance of that happening, it makes Minties look scummy as hell. And that's on top of everything else we've been posting for a while.

I have already explained my reasoning for that. With Oath dead n0, all we had to go off of was gut feelings. Dad plays like that as red or green, never blue. I was taking a gamble that could have had a huge payout if he hadn't been a damn townie. Don't chastise me and tell me I should have shot alise when she would have flipped the same thing.

I have already explained my reasoning for that. With Oath dead n0, all we had to go off of was gut feelings. Dad plays like that as red or green, never blue. I was taking a gamble that could have had a huge payout if he hadn't been a damn townie. Don't chastise me and tell me I should have shot alise when she would have flipped the same thing.
Except dad was talking and being productive, and that's good if he's town or scum. alise was literally a brick.

Except dad was talking and being productive, and that's good if he's town or scum. alise was literally a brick.

And if Alise had flipped blue, WHICH SHE HAS BEFORE WHEN QUIET, you guys would literally be ****ting down my neck right now.

Minties, you criticized Ashtot for killing you early in another game as a vig, so why did you supposedly do it yourself in this one? Not only that, but mafia just happened to pick him as their target as well? They had 22 players to choose from and they happened to pick the same one you did?

Minties, you criticized Ashtot for killing you early in another game as a vig, so why did you supposedly do it yourself in this one? Not only that, but mafia just happened to pick him as their target as well? They had 22 players to choose from and they happened to pick the same one you did?

Am I the only one who thinks this is scummy?

Are you saying you know for a fact that mafia picked Dad. Oh Jer. Lol.

Shooting n2 is not shooting early. If I had shot n0, then it would be the same thing Ashtot did to me. You're trying so hard to grasp at little straws here.

I just can't buy your claim because none of your actions did anything. You inspected oath, but it doesn't matter now (why didn't you breadcrumb it?), you shot dad (one of the worst vig targets imo), who was also shot by mafia, and you protected me when nothing happened to me. All of these actions can be claimed by scum. You slipped up when you said you shot dad n1. Part of your reason was that you always died on n1, so why didnt you shoot on n1?

Shooting n2 is not shooting early. If I had shot n0, then it would be the same thing Ashtot did to me. You're trying so hard to grasp at little straws here.

Me making a stupid decision doesn't justify anybody elses decisions...

Please keep up. ryan blocked the doctor, so that's the only explanation if you're not scum.

I just can't buy your claim because none of your actions did anything. You inspected oath, but it doesn't matter now (why didn't you breadcrumb it?), you shot dad (one of the worst vig targets imo), who was also shot by mafia, and you protected me when nothing happened to me. All of these actions can be claimed by scum. You slipped up when you said you shot dad n1. Part of your reason was that you always died on n1, so why didnt you shoot on n1?

I'm pretty sure I did breadcrumb that I wasn't just a townie in one of my posts. I said something about obviously not wanting to claim, which is essentially a soft claim blue.

Yeah I shot Dad and what's done is done. Saying it was stupid 100 times isn't going to bring dad back from the dead.

Honestly I don't believe even Ryan knows who he blocked. I don't think he blocked Cariad that night or my shot would have been refunded.

I didn't shoot n1 because I forgot to send anything in. Day/Night ends at 8 am my time, which is usually when I wake up. And I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this, but I have been packing and moving into a new apartment for the duration of this game. I don't have internet or a computer here atm, so I steal wifi when I can.

Back