• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Wait, did you just call me inactive?

You usually are and it's like pulling teeth to get you to post. Even when you "start mid game" like most gamesyour posts never have this much content, which is why I'm questioning you still being alive.

No she said you are contributing a lot compared to most games so she thinks you're scum because of it.

Oh my god you are being so stupid this game. People that contribute like that ALWAYS die early. Please read before you spew out more crap Ashtot.

Oh my god you are being so stupid this game. People that contribute like that ALWAYS die early. Please read before you spew out more crap Ashtot.

Then why didn't you or Karla or Sataric die?

Tbh I think both you and Jer are scum buddies.

Then why didn't you or Karla or Sataric die?

Tbh I think both you and Jer are scum buddies.

Because I have hardly posted at all? I've barely been here and compared to others that have, there's no reason to kill me. It's convenient to leave me alive because Jeremy can dnag an easy lynch out of it.

You usually are and it's like pulling teeth to get you to post. Even when you "start mid game" like most gamesyour posts never have this much content, which is why I'm questioning you still being alive.

The last games I was "inactive" in were Mean Girls and XCOM because I was a late replacement.

You're quality over quantity generally, and that doesn't mean they'd have no reason to kill you. You aren't making much sense are you okay?

You're quality over quantity generally, and that doesn't mean they'd have no reason to kill you. You aren't making much sense are you okay?

I have the flu, haven't been to work in two days in my internetless apartment, but I'm still trying dude. If you look at my posts, I have like 2 that were actually quality. I don't think anyone sees me as a threat at this point. I still thi l you're not trying at all. Youre just skating by on silly quips and one line contributions. I remember you playing far better than this, you can say you don't have a consistent style all you want, but you were never this much of a dingus.

Woops quote didn't work also I'm saying that you may not have posted that much but it doesn't mean your posts are useless.

I have the flu, haven't been to work in two days in my internetless apartment, but I'm still trying dude. If you look at my posts, I have like 2 that were actually quality. I don't think anyone sees me as a threat at this point. I still thi l you're not trying at all. Youre just skating by on silly quips and one line contributions. I remember you playing far better than this, you can say you don't have a consistent style all you want, but you were never this much of a dingus.

I am always this much dingus.

But it's okay because I'm not scum.

I am always this much dingus.

But it's okay because I'm not scum.

Not nearly as much as you have been the past couple days.

and I'm still lol'ing at the fact you were never able to defend yourself, and you just simply swept my case under the rug since nobody else was saying anything. :rolleyes:

Not nearly as much as you have been the past couple days.

and I'm still lol'ing at the fact you were never able to defend yourself, and you just simply swept my case under the rug since nobody else was saying anything. :rolleyes:

No need to make a defence if nobody actually wants to lynch me. I also didn't sweep it anywhere it was more like I put it into my back pocket.

- - - Post Merge - - -

......... /eye twitching intensifies

I'm light headed, so I'm going to go lay down for a while. I will probably be voting for Ashtot today.

Also I hope you feel better.

And btw 5 people voted for you day 4 so like. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah but I'm not really up for lynch yet, at least I hope not.

Even if you were I wouldn't expect you to be able and defend yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replace and with to*

Back