• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Although it is a bit hypocritical to push for the thief lynching earlier when you're now in the same boat that they were. :rolleyes:

Ehh, no it isn't because we only win with town, whereas thieves or other third party could easily side with mafia to end the game at lylo. Plus I never advocated lynching thieves.

Having a vig shoot a thief, close enough. Also, I posted again while you were posting in case you missed it.
The two aren't really comparable. There's a reason vigs should either shoot the super(pretty much confirmed)scummy players or lurkers, while town lynch scummy players and not lurkers.

Oh and don't try to pin her on me. If Minties is scum, it means I was right about two of my strong suspicions. It would be pretty dumb to sacrifice two teammates, especially Minties who is a relatively strong player. And, vice versa, why would Minties try to lynch me? It's not like she was just posting suspicions of me earlier like Karen did to Dolby. There was a real risk I could have been lynched since you posted a case on me before her. That would be even dumber than me trying to lynch her.
I think it's a bit early to talk about that?

The two aren't really comparable. There's a reason vigs should either shoot the super(pretty much confirmed)scummy players or lurkers, while town lynch scummy players and not lurkers.

I think it's a bit early to talk about that?

Well what else do we talk about?

I am not comfortable voting for Minties. I don't see her as the most scummy player in the game. Far from it. I still don't think Jeremy is a green role and I feel like that has been obvious for a long time, and I've even been vocal about that now, and yet he's still alive. It makes no sense. I think he's playing us all for fools.

Karla is the only one I can trust 100%. Did Minties lead a campaign against me or Karla to have us lynched? No, not really. Did Jeremy? Yes, very much so - And based on the most minor of things as well. It just doesn't sit right with me how he's so eager to go for the "stronger players" when there's definitely others acting far more suspicious in my opinion. And since I knew that Karla was innocent all along, I have not forgotten how Jeremy tried to get him executed on day 1 already.

I won't vote just yet because there's still a whole day left until the deadline but right now I find myself rather uncertain of what the right decision would be. And how come Ashtot seems to have fallen off of everyone's radar all of a sudden? Did he do anything to clear his name? I certainly didn't notice that. He plays so very different this game compared to how he normally plays, and it feels like everyone's picked up on that by now. Would appreciate if Trundle could comment on that since they know each other best.

I am not comfortable voting for Minties. I don't see her as the most scummy player in the game. Far from it. I still don't think Jeremy is a green role and I feel like that has been obvious for a long time, and I've even been vocal about that now, and yet he's still alive. It makes no sense. I think he's playing us all for fools.

Karla is the only one I can trust 100%. Did Minties lead a campaign against me or Karla to have us lynched? No, not really. Did Jeremy? Yes, very much so - And based on the most minor of things as well. It just doesn't sit right with me how he's so eager to go for the "stronger players" when there's definitely others acting far more suspicious in my opinion. And since I knew that Karla was innocent all along, I have not forgotten how Jeremy tried to get him executed on day 1 already.

I won't vote just yet because there's still a whole day left until the deadline but right now I find myself rather uncertain of what the right decision would be. And how come Ashtot seems to have fallen off of everyone's radar all of a sudden? Did he do anything to clear his name? I certainly didn't notice that. He plays so very different this game compared to how he normally plays, and it feels like everyone's picked up on that by now. Would appreciate if Trundle could comment on that since they know each other best.

People aren't lynching me because they know I'm not scum.

My case on you was far from minor. Whether it's true or not, you've ended up looking very scummy at this point in the game. Your role claim helped alleviate that for now though. Also, please don't lie and claim that I tried to get Karla lynched on Day 1.

I suggest you read all of my posts again because if someone thinks I'm scum, I see one of three possibilities at this point: 1) they are the real scum, 2) they incorrectly think I'm a genius mastermind of an actor, or 3) they need to work on their reading comprehension.

Also, wouldn't that be idiotic of me to kill Tom before trying to lynch Minties. Tom is one of the few people who wanted to lynch Minties with me and we generally agreed through out most of the game, go check. As scum, he would have been my dream ally to have in this lynch- a strong town player who agrees with me? Yeah, that's not someone who scum kills. If anything, his death adds more evidence to the case against Minties. They waited until he stopped posting suspicions of her so it didn't look too fishy. But you can read into a lot of little things like this in my posts and my scumreads. I just feel like someone explaining their own joke by pointing all of them out. And don't try to say "you're a strong player, they would have killed you by now," because that could also be said about you, Karla, and Minties as well. I think it's obvious why they wouldn't lynch me. It's because several people have made cases against me. Your survival is much more of a miracle than mine, since I was the only one to make a case against you.

My case on you was far from minor. Whether it's true or not, you've ended up looking very scummy at this point in the game. Your role claim helped alleviate that for now though. Also, please don't lie and claim that I tried to get Karla lynched on Day 1.

You were at his throat more than anyone else was. Don't pretend to be innocent.

I am still moderately suspicious of Karla and it's not because of the role block thing, which we've settled.

However, his attitude after ryan's vote was pretty interesting. On one hand he said, "I don't respond to most people who are suspicious of me, only when they proceed to make a terrible post." No one in this game considers ryan to be a strong player, and we all know that, and he was the only one who had voted for Karla at this point.

What appears to happen to Karla, though, is possibly... panic? When I read Karla's subsequent posts, it looks like he put far too much effort into reacting to a vote from someone who no one took seriously at the time (this was before ryan role claimed). It reminds me of how others have acted in the past, and I think even I've done it. Normally, it's nothing to panic about because the accuser probably won't gain support for the vote. But if you know that person is right, sure they may have made a lucky guess, but it makes you feel uneasy and overreact to it.

Even after everyone brushed aside the vote, he was still making trivial comments about it. I said "trivial" purposely because I think those are the type of posts that panic induces. I posted examples of what I'm talking about here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Call-DAY-ONE&p=3710884&viewfull=1#post3710884

Now if we end up lynching SP and he turns out to be mafia, I think that most likely clears Karla of being mafia (not sk obviously). Surely SP wouldn't so aggressively attack Karla as he did earlier if they were both mafia.
It's not just about ryan, you acted overly sensitive about suspicion directed at you throughout the entire day yesterday. This post is completely unnecessary, for example:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...he-Siren-s-Call-DAY-ONE&p=3705823#post3705823

Nobody was even suspicious of this. It's like you made a preemptive defense against nonexistence suspicions.

Maybe you're strategy right now is to show us that you always overreact when people talk about you, because look at you go now! Me oh my, you're off your rails!

You were at his throat more than anyone else was. Don't pretend to be innocent.

I said multiple times that day that I merely had a moderate suspicion of him and I didn't push people to vote for him. Don't put words into my mouth.

I believe both of you tbh. I was thinking there was probably another 1-2 blue roles still hidden from us. If you & Karla are masons, that means the remaining 3 scum are left in this list of players which are: Minties, Jeremy, Ashtot, Yui-Z & Lauren. The latter 3 have claimed townie, which obviously means atleast 1 of the claims are lying because there's only room for 2 more townies. 18 town aligned players are in the game, and as all of you know, 3 of us are third party. So there's 15 "fully town" players. 7 blue roles (Alice, Ryan, Karla, Sataric, Oath, Cariad, Jello) + Feloreena (miller), which means there's 7 townies, and 5 have died already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A+ reply. :rolleyes:

I can't post properly because I'm on my phone. For the record, I still want Ashtot lynched (you've heard it all before).

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH, and I don't believe that Minties is scum either. I've stated why in a couple of my previous posts. Jeremy I've been unsure of for most of the game. He seems to be contributing more like he usually does towards the end butnot everything seems there to me.

Really am sorry! I suck at typing on my phone so I can't do much until tomorrow.

Tbh I know I'm a Townie and believe Yui-Z's claim so we should be lynching Lauren if she claimed Townie and Natty did the math right.

Tbh I know I'm a Townie and believe Yui-Z's claim so we should be lynching Lauren if she claimed Townie and Natty did the math right.

Did you forget Minties simply because the bold got messed up in Natty's post or because she's your scummate??? :eek:

Excuse me? You're the one hopping around votes every day, dingus posting of which i defended and not contributing.

You spent the whole game suspicious of Yui and suddenly you arent. You have to be the most ridiculous person in the game. If you have ground to lynch me go for it, make a case on me, I role claimed for the sake of town. You're welcome to lynch me but when you do you'll be lynched for yet again lynching for no reason. Why you haven't been lynched for reason I dont know.

Did you forget Minties simply because the bold got messed up in Natty's post or because she's your scummate??? :eek:

I was saying that if there are 3 Townies and 1 is scum then it must be Lauren because I thought she said that Minties was blue.

Excuse me? You're the one hopping around votes every day, dingus posting of which i defended and not contributing.

You spent the whole game suspicious of Yui and suddenly you arent. You have to be the most ridiculous person in the game. If you have ground to lynch me go for it, make a case on me, I role claimed for the sake of town. You're welcome to lynch me but when you do you'll be lynched for yet again lynching for no reason. Why you haven't been lynched for reason I dont know.

Tbh I only did that 1 day and I told everyone that I was suspicious of Yui-Z for the reason that Sp was: Because of her role.

Also good use of the word dingus.

Sorry? Why do you all assume I'm a strong player? Since when have I been playing strong this game?

@Karla - I can't go back and quote your post because mobile. I personally didn't find Karen super scummy and probably still wouldn't have if she didn't get modkilled. I typically skimmed over her posts and responded to Jeremy because I'll be honest - having an inactive call me out made me salty. That's my only reasoning for ignoring Karen during the game.

A+ defense. Now that Sataric and Karla have come out as masons, it only furthers my mistrust of Ashtot and Jeremy. Jeremy for pushing so hard on an easy lynch (I'm not here to argue, so yes it is an easy lynch of a typically vocal player) and Ashtot for everything he has posted. Majority of anything he has said has been one line of dribble.

Ash, do you have any thoughts that are actually your own? Any suspicions? Anything other than I KNOW IM A TOWNIE LUL (because that confirms you clearly.) We did all ignore Natty's case on Ashtot and tbh I think it was one of the best in the game. I'm leaning towards him today.

I said multiple times that day that I merely had a moderate suspicion of him and I didn't push people to vote for him. Don't put words into my mouth.

No if you read my spotlight on you, you went straight for the throat and backed down like a dog when everyone's eyes turned on you.

Thoughts - how the hell is ryan still alive? And Jeremy for that matter? I have never seen him contribute this much in any game I have played with him.

Ashtot are you a role that involves getting yourself lynched to win? That's what it seems like lol.

Before you were playing scummy and now you seem like you're being extra stupid. Or you could be a dumb townie

Back