Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Did any of you have anything in your role pm that says anything about treasure? (i didn't)

Is the other mermaid willing to claim? Actually, you don't have to. I'm willing to lay off Natty, but I'll keep my eye on her, I suppose.

Did any of you have anything in your role pm that says anything about treasure? (i didn't)

Is the other mermaid willing to claim? Actually, you don't have to. I'm willing to lay off Natty, but I'll keep my eye on her, I suppose.

I didn't. But if I recall correctly, there was no mention of squid/inking in Birds 2 role PMs.

No, but seeing as we're supposed to be focused on killing mafia I would expect as much.

Even if I was mafia and I presumably had more than one KP, why would I/my team not try to kill off as many people as possible?

We can't rule out a possible serial killer, after all some of us are already beginning to doubt Natty's claim about being a thief.

The only real thing I have an idea about here is something that I'm not sharing, as 1) Not 100% and 2) There's a few ways it could be taken.

Numbers are responses to each sentence/paragraph here.

1) Because a combination of veteran/doctor protections is still possible and messed the mafia team up, but that would be crazy lucky on town's part. Not saying it didn't happen. Or it's 1 kill per night for mafia like a previous game (notice how Tina didn't post KP, only mafia numbers). I'm beginning to become more partial to the 1 KP per night for mafia idea but I'll probably have a better idea come day two. Maybe.

2) Not a ton of us are doubting it though. To be honest, with all of the information that Natty has given us I doubt he's making up all of it, and I think that there's definitely a thief sidegame going on here. But just because those three thieves exist doesn't mean there can't still be a SK or another kill powered third party player. Recall that SP had the bat alongside the squids in his last game.

3) Why not share it anyways? What is there to lose?

tbh it's hypocritical of you to complain about SP the way you did and yet you and Sataric are doing something that imo is distracting to town and if it's supposed to be helpful why not share it? I mean, if it has to do with revealing roles then I can understand that you don't want to yet, but at the same time the little cryptic information that Sataric put out there is...in the light so to speak, so mafia could very well figure it out before town does and kill some important role(s).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Natty. I misgender everyone. Everyone is a boy until I figure out their gender.

Numbers are responses to each sentence/paragraph here.

1) Because a combination of veteran/doctor protections is still possible and messed the mafia team up, but that would be crazy lucky on town's part. Not saying it didn't happen. Or it's 1 kill per night for mafia like a previous game (notice how Tina didn't post KP, only mafia numbers). I'm beginning to become more partial to the 1 KP per night for mafia idea but I'll probably have a better idea come day two. Maybe.

2) Not a ton of us are doubting it though. To be honest, with all of the information that Natty has given us I doubt he's making up all of it, and I think that there's definitely a thief sidegame going on here. But just because those three thieves exist doesn't mean there can't still be a SK or another kill powered third party player. Recall that SP had the bat alongside the squids in his last game.

3) Why not share it anyways? What is there to lose?
1) Like was said repeatedly during Day, if a Veteran was hit and not protected, they should out. Heck for all we know, 1 kill of even nights, 2 for odd. I don't know KP or how it works this game so who knows.

2) No you're right, but that would make more sense in an SP game. We're just slightly larger than a Mini and Nick's most recent only had 1 mafia role and 1 serial killer plus three squids. We have 23 players, so 3 technically non-players, 5 mafia leaves us with 15 town and maybe a serial killer type of role. Maybe there was overlap, maybe there's only one KP. We won't know until tomorrow.

3) There's three ways to look at my thought I'm not willing to share details on:

1. We lose something big
  2. We gain something big
  3. Possible inclusion of something

I'm being tight lipped as I'm not sure how to take it and I don't want to share the details on the basis of reason 1.

Are you guys PMing each other, because it sounds a lot more complicated than something that could only be picked up from what Sataric said in the thread? I only had one guess but I also don't want to say it due to a potential loss, even though it's probably easy to guess what my guess is. And then there's another guess but that one would be funny if it happened.

Are you guys PMing each other, because it sounds a lot more complicated than something that could only be picked up from what Sataric said in the thread? I only had one guess but I also don't want to say it due to a potential loss, even though it's probably easy to guess what my guess is. And then there's another guess but that one would be funny if it happened.

Well considering how they can't be PMing unless they're a Mason/Lover role.

Oh my god I swear if there's a Lover role and the role names are Tom/Kallie...

tbh it's hypocritical of you to complain about SP the way you did and yet you and Sataric are doing something that imo is distracting to town and if it's supposed to be helpful why not share it? I mean, if it has to do with revealing roles then I can understand that you don't want to yet, but at the same time the little cryptic information that Sataric put out there is...in the light so to speak, so mafia could very well figure it out before town does and kill some important role(s).

I'm sorry but I don't see how what Sataric and Tom mentioned is distracting Town in any way? It isn't a distraction. They both mentioned something that is apparently some kind of sensitive information and they don't feel as though they should share it, what's wrong with that?

I have to agree with Tom, a lot of people have been posting things that really aren't quality (including myself obviously) because everyone is freaking out about people being quiet on day 1. The truth is, there really isn't much to say. I'm in the same boat as Tom, because I honestly don't really have any hard suspicions due to it being only night 1. Two Townies died but that doesn't give us that much information, and sure there have been discussions but it's all been mostly pointless arguing and having to deal with people's crap. There's really no point in trying to create something from nothing for discussion because in the end that is what's really going to distract Town.

Ugh Has everyone forgotten Sp's play style?

The person I think is most scum is Cory. I feel like Cory posts but just enough to get by. The whole Day 1 Cory has been switching votes. And much of of his posts have been spam and irrelevant. He also bandwagoned on Ryan and Sp. I suggest a vig shot or inspection.

Also, what the heck is this? You start your post acting as if we're all stupid for lynching Superpenguin, and then proceed to accuse Cory of spamming irrelevant crap? I don't know if you actually read any of his posts because for the most part he's trying and is actually being help, sure there may have been 1 or 2 posts that were unnecessary but his posts are not irrelevant, AND THEN YOU PROCEED TO ASK A VIG TO SHOOT HIM? What on earth are you thinking? I know from past games that you tend to just jump on people randomly, but dude at least have an actual reason to accuse someone and think about what you post. You're giving me really scummy vibes right now.

And are you being freaking serious Oath? What the heck have you even done to contribute? All you've done is question Sataric over something stupid as heck and that really didn't matter. Trundle has at least done something to contribute. You say he's giving us nothing? How about you DO SOMETHING.

And are you being freaking serious Oath? What the heck have you even done to contribute? All you've done is question Sataric over something stupid as heck and that really didn't matter. Trundle has at least done something to contribute. You say he's giving us nothing? How about you DO SOMETHING.

Well, at least I'm not derping around going from person to person just hopping around as if I don't have a clue about anything. You know, at least I'm questioning people unlike you, who can't seem to make up their mind and honestly looks pretty damn scummy. Let me sum you up.

All I've done was that? I made a post on Tom, maybe you read that? Though, you probably didn't. Wouldn't surprise me.

What in god's name has Trundle done to contribute please enlighten me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ash, all I said in that post is you and Trundle look derpy. While I would be in favor of a vigilante shooting Trundle, I never said anything about you being scum. You're throwing a little fit over nothing.

Well, at least I'm not derping around going from person to person just hopping around as if I don't have a clue about anything. You know, at least I'm questioning people unlike you, who can't seem to make up their mind and honestly looks pretty damn scummy. Let me sum you up.

All I've done was that? I made a post on Tom, maybe you read that? Though, you probably didn't. Wouldn't surprise me.

What in god's name has Trundle done to contribute please enlighten me.

Wow nice post on Tom 10/10. He's not posting much day 1 so he must be scum, and I switched my votes multiple times, I must be scum. If you don't remember what Trundle's done, go back and actually read the thread. I'm not going to spoon feed you information that is obvious to everyone else. And how exactly am I looking scummy? Like seriously go ahead and make a nice long post on me because it won't get you anywhere, because I'm not scum.

Also Ash, all I said in that post is you and Trundle look derpy. While I would be in favor of a vigilante shooting Trundle, I never said anything about you being scum. You're throwing a little fit over nothing.

You know, at least I'm questioning people unlike you, who can't seem to make up their mind and honestly looks pretty damn scummy.

Yes because you clearly didn't just tell me that I'm acting scummy.

All these arguments about who isn't contributing as much as themselves when you guys could use that time to read into the 84 pages of material in this thread and actually come up with something productive.

And Ashtot, the reason I consider it distracting is because yesterday it caused 2-3 pages of people going 'huh?' 'what?'. Not that it's terribly distracting, I just think if it comes up so often then mafia is going to put more effort into reading into it and figuring it out themselves. Either shut up about it or just spit it out imo.

All these arguments about who isn't contributing as much as themselves when you guys could use that time to read into the 84 pages of material in this thread and actually come up with something productive.

And Ashtot, the reason I consider it distracting is because yesterday it caused 2-3 pages of people going 'huh?' 'what?'. Not that it's terribly distracting, I just think if it comes up so often then mafia is going to put more effort into reading into it and figuring it out themselves. Either shut up about it or just spit it out imo.

Yes but they didn't cause the distraction, people made a big deal over it, thus turning into a distraction, which didn't need to happen.

Looking scummy =/= being scum.

Honestly though, I don't know what exactly you're doing this game other than being an annoyance.

Oh, and you know why I only made a case now? Because I know full well you'd say the following to any big cases I'd make.

Wow nice post on Tom 10/10. He's not posting much day 1 so he must be scum, and I switched my votes multiple times, I must be scum. If you don't remember what Trundle's done, go back and actually read the thread. I'm not going to spoon feed you information that is obvious to everyone else. And how exactly am I looking scummy? Like seriously go ahead and make a nice long post on me because it won't get you anywhere, because I'm not scum.

So instead of responding to any of the points I made on him (which he did, so thanks to him for acknowledging it), you just start throwing this little temper tantrum because I dared to accuse you and Trundle of looking scummy.

The more you respond to this, the more convinced I am that you're scum.

...uh, if they hadn't brought it up then town wouldn't make a big deal about it. It's deliberate and cryptic. They started the distraction by allowing for it to exist. Debating whether or not this is a distraction is distracting. ...me from my algebra homework at least.

Back