• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Cory

Cory clearly didn't even read my post when he made that one in reaction to my case against Oath. He might as well have posted a popcorn gif and left it at that. He's not putting much effort into the game and his jumping on the SP bandwagon is just makes me feel a little more confident about that thought. He's being lazy. At the same time, I still think he's coming back from sort of being shunned by the tbt mafia community and might not be like he used to be because of that, but for now I don't get any scum reads.
You are just going to quote two one liners and just say that I am being lazy even though a lot of my other posts took thought? I am pulling my weight this game. And I wasn't jumping on the bandwagon, I didn't want to sound like a broken record and say what everyone else was saying.

Alise
As Oath pointed out, Alise just gave a simple one liner apparently because they saw that I made a huge post and a huge post means that everyone is going to lynch Oath apparently. She was just like 'wow good post, gg oath'.

Can I make ONE joke? ONE?!?
Anyways..
To be honest I was just joking around. :p
Is it just me or is Ashtot kinda jokey this game? It kinda puts me off. Like with all the smileys, like some of his posts are 1-2 liners..
Other than the asking Trundle part. I didn't really have an opinion at the time and wanted to hear from him because I can't ask him IRL.
Okay this is pretty scummy... Why would you even claim right now? Do you have any sort of proof?
Joke or not, did you really need to say that? Omfg so many jokes yet I get scolded for joking. Whyyyyy!
This is extremely compelling... I think I'm actually going to switch and vote for Yui-Z
Sigh. Ashtot, are you that easily persuaded?

I can't say anything else on the matter but Ashtot gives me this vibe. I'm not gonna make a case yet but most of my thoughts have been sad. =/ Sadly. This computer is so ****ign slow oh my god, anyways I'm voting for Superpenguin for now.

I don't think I've seen a more easily swayed player than Ashtot. Are we really going to lynch someone who is 70% town, and who scum are going to shoot tonight anyway?

Can I make ONE joke? ONE?!?
Anyways..

I can't say anything else on the matter but Ashtot gives me this vibe. I'm not gonna make a case yet but most of my thoughts have been sad. =/ Sadly. This computer is so ****ign slow oh my god, anyways I'm voting for Superpenguin for now.

Dude I'm Town and I don't have an ego.

**** reasoning for everything he's done in the game so far, far too easily persuaded during voting, Cory stands out as scum to me. :}

I don't think I've seen a more easily swayed player than Ashtot. Are we really going to lynch someone who is 70% town, and who scum are going to shoot tonight anyway?

It's more of a placeholder until we can decide something else, also we don't know if scum will actually shoot him. I've been in situations like this before and Mafia didn't shoot.

Joking like that is the same thing as just saying to me: 'haha big post didn't read but gg oath ur doomed'. You could have actually read it and posted your thoughts about it if you had any thoughts about Oath, and you should if you're actually being active in this game.

And Karla, I've been in a few games here when I've been notified by the host about being roleblocked, one of them being hosted by Tina, but maybe not? If anything, somebody else getting roleblocked further in the game should out that they were roleblocked and PM'd about it if they were PM'd about it.

...ugh I'll get to stuff. Soon. I wish I had more time in this week's schedule to do what I just did for everyone in the game.

**** reasoning for everything he's done in the game so far, far too easily persuaded during voting, Cory stands out as scum to me. :}
I am not persuaded easily I literally changed my vote once. So by that logic you can say that you, ashtot, and karla are persuaded easily during voting.

I am not persuaded easily I literally changed my vote once. So by that logic you can say that you, ashtot, and karla are persuaded easily during voting.

I already have votes on me. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'm the one trying to get rid of the town roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not the one*

That's all it takes for you to vote to lynch somebody SP? Really? And you're not going to count in other factors regarding this player?

How do you know for sure he's town?

He's not that difficult to figure out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's all it takes for you to vote to lynch somebody SP? Really? And you're not going to count in other factors regarding this player?

Oh please, I could go and put quotes and **** making my post unnecessarily longer, but I decided to be brusque ( ;} )

To translate: Are you being serious about all of your switchvoting today or are you just ;} ing around?

It's more of a placeholder until we can decide something else, also we don't know if scum will actually shoot him. I've been in situations like this before and Mafia didn't shoot.
If Mafia dont shoot him, then it means they're letting a town roleblocker live.

And Karla, I've been in a few games here when I've been notified by the host about being roleblocked, one of them being hosted by Tina, but maybe not? If anything, somebody else getting roleblocked further in the game should out that they were roleblocked and PM'd about it if they were PM'd about it.
Are you absolutely sure you were notified of your roleblock, even if you had no action? If so, that's definitely the exception. You can check from the earliest games of TBT Mafia roleblocks are not automatically notified.

Back