• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

ik you were forced to play this game and i know you hate it a lot, but you distract the town a lot when people start arguing with you. like when you were upset feloneera didnt share any info, or when you were arguing with ashtot. and honestly the way you typed this message rubs me the wrong way. but complaining about this game all the time wont make it end faster. or accusing people of being mean/selfish (feloneera). so y'know if you could like tone it down a little it would help

this game is not as bad as you think. yes, what you see on mafia threads sometimes is just insults. but people have grown closer or have become friends due to mafia.

Firstly, I have to say I don't understand this whole "distraction" thing. If it doesn't concern you, just ignore it? Like seriously how can anything be distracting about a text post on the internet.

I am not accusing people--I am stating exactly how I feel. I don't lie.

Yes, it is. Just because you don't doesn't mean everyone shouldn't. I have seen just the opposite happen along with much worse. And being here and stuck playing has just made me hate it to a whole new level I never even imagined

Just to add, I really don't mean the first part rude and I just realized it kind of comes off that way X___x like I truly don't understand why people keep mentioning distractions

Just to add, I really don't mean the first part rude and I just realized it kind of comes off that way X___x like I truly don't understand why people keep mentioning distractions

By distractions (in mafia), people usually mean someone who may not be mafia, but their play style does not help you determine if they are or not and they don't actually contribute to finding mafia anyway.

I don't know if I'd really call anything a distraction then unless it's something like Horus' random pony posting or anyone posting unhelpful information/random stuff when they aren't even in the game. Just because something looks irrelevant doesn't mean it necessarily is--I think everything could have something.

Feloreena the Lyncher met their win condition and are freed from the game.

happy-dog-o.gif

Sorry for deceiving you all, but I had to play to win and not for town or mafia. Just want to say that the part about the emergency was true and I wouldn't lie about that. Sataric had to PM Tom about me dropping out, but circumstances changed in my favour and Sataric told Tom to keep me in the game instead. It was a rough day but I guess it worked in my favour as I was able to post after Purplpanda had already used his gun shot up. PM me if you want more details, not sharing personal info on a public forum. :p

My will was trollish because as others have said, I was in no way required to help town or mafia in any way. I had a win condition to reach so that's what I did. Honestly Jennifer, you're being pretty unfair. I didn't choose the role myself and nor did I choose my target. Please tell me how else I was meant to win without deceiving everyone else considering I was working on my own. Refer to this...

Play to Win:
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

The way I behaved in mafia has nothing to do with my true personality, I am not a lyncher in real life afterall. ;) Thanks for the praise Superpenguin, and thanks to all the others who have posted and realise I had to do this to win the game.

Good luck to all of the remaining players, and may the best team join me at the victory line. :)

JelloFishXD, I'd like to hear more from you. And you as well, ccemuka. Roleclaims? Information? Suspicions?

Here are my current thoughts:

Firstly, RIP Princess. You can't blame Feloreena for playing to win, but still. Losing a Townie means we're one step closer to losing the game. We're going to need to be very decisive with our lynches from now on, and we should only accept concrete post proof if we're going to lynch someone quickly.

If you are simply lurking at the moment, I'd like to hear what you think we should do. You're not going to be a helpful Town member if you only lurk and only post the bare minimum, since we're probably end up killing you like we did with Jubs.

Wait until day to see what happens during night phase.

Also, I feel like town is in a good position atm due to several of us working together.

It's better to post now, just in case you die during the Night.

Shouldn't Kammeh just put her case/suspicions in her will and then wait until day to tell us? It doesn't seem wise to discuss things during night in case it gives the mafia more information. Also, like River implied, things could change over night

Shouldn't Kammeh just put her case/suspicions in her will and then wait until day to tell us? It doesn't seem wise to discuss things during night in case it gives the mafia more information. Also, like River implied, things could change over night

It would've been smarter for Kammeh to wait to mention anything about a case until the day time. Announcing you have a case during the night isn't the smartest idea because it may put you as a mafia target - assuming this case is about someone who is scum.

It would've been smarter for Kammeh to wait to mention anything about a case until the day time. Announcing you have a case during the night isn't the smartest idea because it may put you as a mafia target - assuming this case is about someone who is scum.

asdfhjkl
You're right.
Newbie mistake aha </3

Back