• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

the worse thing you can do is let the Mafia know you can tell them out the townies

Translation: The worse thing we can do is let the Mafia know the Townies. Uh... the Mafia doesn't need to know the Townies. They can just kill a bunch of random people and probably hit a Townie. Crimson, this is precisely why we're lynching you.

Yes, it was a joke, but Crimson kept it going for a few pages.

I was genuinely annoyed because I just posted with info regarding Pally/Sataric/myself but that got sorted out for the most part today.

Can you please summarize what happened because I didn't understand it.

Crimson and Horus posted stuff not related to mafia in the slightest.

Tom had a mod delete the spam.

Since I have fifteen minutes of time before the lynch ended and knew it earlier, I made a decision to vote for the most inactive of Justin and Pofer, then read through the thread, then leave because my vote would probably have no impact. Justin has been the most inactive with no new posts so I am voting for him

Welp, I'm switching to CrimsonFireWolf. They are super confusing and hard to understand. >.< Pofer has responded a bit so I suppose they can be given a chance.

Cause no one knew what he was saying and some other stuff I think...

I do actually hope in staying alive :), regardless what happens if I there's a tie with the votes ?

Even though I know you're being sarcastic, it's because we cannot understand any of their posts and they are a big distraction to the Town. The sooner we lynch them, the better.

Im not being sarcastic. Im at work and checkwd the thread saw a massive bandwagon. Im curious. Jesus >.>

Even though I know you're being sarcastic, it's because we cannot understand any of their posts and they are a big distraction to the Town. The sooner we lynch them, the better.

It's not sarcasm...

Not much to say but, I think Crimson is just a bored/distracted townie.
Also I noticed Justin voted. I wonder if he read the whole thread? I would vote for Justin but it seems like Crimson is getting lynched. Why vote for someone who tries to but active instead of voting someone who has only posted once? Did you see how close we were to lynching Pofer? After him posting I'd expect to go to the next inactive candidate, like Justin.

I'm not gonna bother changing my vote now I guess, since the majority has been reached anyway. Maybe Justin should be inspected or something, since it looks like he's posting minimum and trying to avoid being modkilled. Going to bed now since I'm too tired to think anymore.

DAq11rY.gif

NIGHT 1

tumblr_n68k08MW8T1qkx1qwo2_400.gif

NIGHT 1

Angry mobs here, angry mobs there, angry and crazy mobs everywhere. With New York City in a blackout, gangs and cops fighting for control over the streets while awaiting help from the National Guard. However in this little slice of paradise, mob mentality had taken over. What began as simple and polite order, devolved into what if one of our neighbors is one of them? String up Pofer was being chanted up and down the street, with Pofer only begging the masses to leave them alone. After all, what's wrong with taking shelter in their own home during a blackout?

After leaving the confines of their home, they were able to convince them that they were just trying to be safe in this blackout. After all, you could hear guns shots every now and then it's not an ideal situation for anyone to be in. CrimsonFireWolf however, returned to their home to play with their ponies and shooed away any visitors. Finally someone had enough of it, breaking into their home and pulled them out into the street with a rope around their neck. Up and up FireWolf went, their body went limp as the mob finished tying the rope around a streetlight. The mob dispersed for the night, disappointed with their actions.

CrimsonFireWolf the Townie was left dangling from a streetlight.

Tom said:
You are a townie. There's nothing terribly special about you, but your voice is strong and can turn the tide.

Vigilance KP = 2
Decima KP = 2

PM ALL NIGHT ACTIONS BY 5 PM EST TOMORROW. DAY 2 WILL START AT 6 PM(unless I get held up tomorrow, I will be a tad busy tomorrow), THE EXTRA HOUR GIVING ME A CUSHION OF TIME TO WORK WITH.

All players are asked to send in their primarily will too, what you put here is up to you. Just know it'll be shared with the masses.

He wasn't that distracting and while his posts may have been hard to read, he was still trying to post :/

This is why I felt No Lynch was best for now.

Back