• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Q7ZoZjk.png

RIP Ankha

She actually looks like she was lynched in this picture. Just add the rope I guess. But don't really because that would be overly graphic and weird.

Okay guys, PurplPanda is dead. Let him be dead and stop spamming the thread about it. 30 god damn pages to read... ridiculous.

Purpl's goodbye post!

So, I'd like to thank a few people. Those people are:
Kit, for being there when I most needed it. ILY
Trundle, for being the idiot he is and deciding to lynch me. Besties for the resties!
oath, for bandwagoning with Trundle and being hypocrytical
LittleBeary, for Feindra. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU- Fein
Horus, for posting stupid things
My mom, for bringing me into this world
Minties, for making super long posts that I don't really want to read but have to anyway
That's about it. Except...
I told you so.
I HATE YOU ALL. EXCEPT FOR KIT, FN, AND LITTLEBEARY.
I'm kidding. You're all great. Except for a few select people coughcough oath coughcough

He pmed me telling me he was Ankha. And he role claimed on the thread..Sure not proof, but I was still right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exactly

Okay, okay. You're Jesus. Good job on your lucky guess! Sorry I ever doubted you!

Okay guys, PurplPanda is dead. Let him be dead and stop spamming the thread about it. 30 god damn pages to read... ridiculous.

We weren't spamming, just mourning
Now we have to focus on something new since the lynch is over

At least have the decency to use his gender.

Tom, it's very hard to think that someone with the name purplpanda is a guy. Like how it's hard to think how JOJOMAN is a girl

So, I'd like to thank a few people. Those people are:
Kit, for being there when I most needed it. ILY
Trundle, for being the idiot he is and deciding to lynch me. Besties for the resties!
oath, for bandwagoning with Trundle and being hypocrytical
LittleBeary, for Feindra. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU- Fein
Horus, for posting stupid things
My mom, for bringing me into this world
Minties, for making super long posts that I don't really want to read but have to anyway
That's about it. Except...
I told you so.
I HATE YOU ALL. EXCEPT FOR KIT, FN, AND LITTLEBEARY.
I'm kidding. You're all great. Except for a few select people coughcough oath coughcough

FEINDRAAAAA

I've still got a Bulletin Pin that can be used to send a message, still waiting on contributions otherwise expect me to just use it wily-nily.

Back