• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

crys most likely isn't the watcher, and they are just spouting nonsense to rile up people into believe they are.
if you honestly for a second believe that crys can be the watcher, i really have little hope for town pulling though.

i'm pretty sure that crys is better off being believed as a jester/ third party role or maybe mafia hiding in plain sight.

what rubs me the wrong way is how easily ness set up dolby, where lots of people who are inactive / aren't contributing much to the discussion other than recapping what other's have said.

i'll admit, dolby had my sus the first couple of days, but after seeing the kills from last night, i don't think he's mafia, i think he's being framed because he lined up two easy safe kills for scum and they saw that, and they are acting on it.

ok, but when I posted yesterday about Crys being a mafia in plain sight enough to vote them, everyone thought I was freaking crazy... All I'm saying is Crys said they were watcher, watched Ness, and he turned out to be mafia. is there such a thing as a third party watcher? does that even make sense?

Tom
Dolby
inkling/Tina
crys
Xine
Tardis2016
jacob
mother of all llamas

taesaek
toadsworthy

Tom
Dolby
inkling/Tina
crys
Xine
Tardis2016
jacob
mother of all llamas
alexi
toadsworthy

crys most likely isn't the watcher, and they are just spouting nonsense to rile up people into believe they are.
if you honestly for a second believe that crys can be the watcher, i really have little hope for town pulling though.

i'm pretty sure that crys is better off being believed as a jester/ third party role or maybe mafia hiding in plain sight.

what rubs me the wrong way is how easily ness set up dolby, where lots of people who are inactive / aren't contributing much to the discussion other than recapping what other's have said.

i'll admit, dolby had my sus the first couple of days, but after seeing the kills from last night, i don't think he's mafia, i think he's being framed because he lined up two easy safe kills for scum and they saw that, and they are acting on it.

I believe Crys "could' be watcher because I've done similar shenanigans before in mafia games, where I said one thing, took off the cloak and dropped all the receipts. Crys is definitely a wild card right now, maybe Ness was an orchestrated scum kill? They fight over a fakeclaim, Ness is uncaring about it and then goes off to watch terrible anime the rest of the night?

Ness setting up Dolby isn't a surprise, because ultimately Dolby was one of the scummier players at the time of his posts. Honestly with the amount of posts Ness did trying to bring Dolby down, I was only convinced that Dolby wouldn't be scum if Ness flipped. But at the same time it could be that Ness was hoping for that? Maybe I'm overanalyzing here.

^Ultimately the scene going through my head.

Going to re-read and post something in a few minutes, I'm starving.

Most notable post from Trundle is 'if Inkling flips town I think Jacob is scum', and from Heyden I would say his last post with his reads and what not if we were to make anything from the dead... Both pushed for Ness so didn't provide much opinions for their other pinpoints...

So, so far we actually are all sort of on the right track...

tae- you really gotta think of crys claiming jester as just a really smart D1 move. nobody is gonna lynch him, scum isn't going to kill the jester N1 either. it was smart, I give him props.

Then, he saw our ****ing cop die D1 and pretty much no more bs. Crys isnt the jester, I'm certain.

tae- you really gotta think of crys claiming jester as just a really smart D1 move. nobody is gonna lynch him, scum isn't going to kill the jester N1 either. it was smart, I give him props.

Then, he saw our ****ing cop die D1 and pretty much no more bs. Crys isnt the jester, I'm certain.

Tom
Dolby
Crys
inkling/Tina
Tardis2016
Xine
Taesaek
jacob
mother of all llamas
alexi
toadsworthy
My reads are currently based on the events of previous days and nights...

Are you sick of my massive posts yet?

Null-Questionable:

mother of all llamas
• Lack of detailed post count
• Although agreeing about Ness, this bolded line felt off to me:

The fact that they specifically mention that they don't want to be seen as defending Ness strikes me as an unnecessary line that they added so that in case Ness flips they would seem more town.

Jacob
On one hand, he has made a few contributional posts, like his case on toadsworthy. On the other.... there are little things that he says that are contradicting to each other.

He says he does not scum read Toadsworthy. Then when he lists his reads color coordinated, Toadsworthy is one of three marked in red. He wrote a large case on him, so why did he start it off by saying that it is not a scumread? Are you fencesitting or are you not confident in your reads? If it is the latter, I suggest being more confident (even if you are not) as pressure tends to makes people bleed their true colors.

The latter post is one post after the former. He states that Meow is not an organized player, and then when he thanks me for being organized, he says that he is glad to have me since Meow died, implying she was an organized/useful player. Before you even say it Dolby, I am aware that I am nitpicking here, however I am pointing out subtle inconsistencies so that they are not over looked.

I do not think organization is your problem with reads. Instead it is your development of ideas and assurance of them. If you make a case it is more beneficial if you act assured, even if you are not. It is not like your opinions are set in stone, in any case.

Heyden

Quite off putting. How was Heyden aware that Ness was going to change his claim?

Here they say that Crys is an obvious Jester role.

And here they question that there is a Jester in game as an accusatory statement towards Ness. I believe the last sentence acknowledges that? Which is strange. Their interactions with Ness feel forced.

Ehhh Is this sarcasm?

Toadsworthy
• will come back to them

Very likely scum:
Tardis2016
Coasting through the game without saying very much. They would be sitting in null if it was not for their strange role-claim. It was their 5th post in game that they claimed.

There was no pressure on them however they claimed. From a town perspective, this is bad no matter if you are a plain townie or if you are a power role.

I believe they said that they are new to mafia, but even in that case. Nobody was claiming except for people that had to. If they are actually town they are helping mafia narrow down who is the remaining power roles. Even if it is your first game ever, this should be obviously something that you do not want to do. I very much doubt they are town here.

What Tardis said about voting Toadsworthy.

What Tardis said about Crys changing their claims.

They voted for Toadsworthy, then Crys, which isn't too scummy but they never actually give developed reasoning for their votes. THEN they decided to jump on the Ness bandwagon without actually saying anything about Ness- Probably so they were not scrutinized it once he flips.

Ness
Lolz

Leaning scum:
Trundle
•will come back to them

Tom
•will come back to them

Dolby
I am not going to quote it because I have already made a large post breaking it down- strongly critical of my post on Ness but not Ness and their actions. However, they had no opinions when someone much scummier, Cory, was up for lynch and now all of a sudden is very opinionated about Ness.

They end their defensive of Ness by saying that they "doubt" that Ness is scum. Because it is extremely clear they do not want to seem like they are defending Ness, But they are. Their analysis of my case was arguably their most in depth analysis of anything all game- but it was extremely weak in that it was mostly offering hypothetical alternatives instead of quoting instances where Ness seemed at all town. I expected a lot more of a case from someone that called my case BS. Their behavior was all around off putting- along with Ness claiming that he jailed Dolby. This was a risk in case Dolby was a role with a night action. Then again it could be Ness' way of fishing for Dolby's role as well, so that could also be it. I do not think they should be up for lynch D3, as I need time to be more assured of my opinion of them.

Likely town:
Alexi
Crys
taesaek
inkling

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not have time to analyze: Tom, Trundle, and Toadsworthy unfortunately. I doubt I will before Day ends. I will definitely do so next Day, provided that I live through the night. However I did not want to refrain from posting in case I do die. So better incomplete than nothing.

I did not join the Ness Bandwagon I voted for Ness because for afew reasons.
1. Doing a big Claim like Jack Of All Trades was a move so they didn't get lynched but they got lynched anyway.
2. I only see Jack Of All Trades in a game that has a main character like 1 of TBT Mafia that was Lord Of The Rings.
3. Some games they have a role that is close of Jack Of All Trades like the The Binding of Isaac but they don't call it Jack Of All Trades of cource The main character in that game had a item that was a Jack Of All Trades the D6.
That is my reasons. And sorry for the late replys the topic was closed.

i refuse to believe that they are serious about their claim for watcher.
they got lucky the first time, but this second claim sounds like bull****. what are the legitimate odds that they'd pick to follow scum BOTH nights in a row? i mean really, what are the legitimate odds of that? especially since night one there was a mafia roleblocker in play, you really think someone from the scum team wouldn't automatically target the flippant and obvious "jester"

yeah i'm not buying crys roleclaim for watcher. not one bit.

i refuse to believe that they are serious about their claim for watcher.
they got lucky the first time, but this second claim sounds like bull****. what are the legitimate odds that they'd pick to follow scum BOTH nights in a row? i mean really, what are the legitimate odds of that? especially since night one there was a mafia roleblocker in play, you really think someone from the scum team wouldn't automatically target the flippant and obvious "jester"

yeah i'm not buying crys roleclaim for watcher. not one bit.

I don't think that Crys is watcher, I agree with you on that, but for different reasons. I had a series of posts a while back during an exchange with Xine where I showed a few inconsistencies with her story of being watcher. Part of me also thinks that Crys is lying for showing each person having one kill because it would be more efficient for the mafia to send in both kills, but that isn't the best logic (all the wording for Tom being watched)

Tae are you maf lmao. I picked ness for ****s and giggles but tom didn't vote ness even though he saw the case as "flawless" like seriously. But even without my watch tom is still acting really scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I'm not lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm this watcher **** but tom is scummy.

id like to think that if crys wasnt the watcher then someone wouldve cc'd them by now.
obvious target on their back but it'd be for a cause/to get scum killed.

Tae are you maf lmao. I picked ness for ****s and giggles but tom didn't vote ness even though he saw the case as "flawless" like seriously. But even without my watch tom is still acting really scummy.

how can town believe a "jester."
you're only here to stir up a mess, you claim to be town but you're not contributing much to the cause. you can ask me if i'm mafia all day long but i'm just going to tell you no.

you only changed your town read on me from "townie" to "highly sus" because i started pointing out jacob for being scummy / obviously avoiding getting his hands dirty and actually contributing.

so crys, are you mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

id like to think that if crys wasnt the watcher then someone wouldve cc'd them by now.

with a doctor dead you think a cc is going to be the top priority? probably not, not unless it's last call to make the lynch hit home.

It's a closed setup, there might not even be a watcher

Back