• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I'm getting really tired and I don't want to stay awake for another 3 hours and 30 minutes or so for the Night 2 post, sorry guys.

I'm wary of Apple's claim, he inspected Mori and she returned as town. He didn't mention her at all and didn't show any interest in her during day 1, there were better options as well.

It's odd that he chose to claim when Mori was been sussed and questioned, making me believe that it was a way to clear both of them of any suspicions which is ironically doing the opposite effect.

I'm fine with either of them, but after some thought I think I will put my vote back on Apple.

Also, purely from a mechanics standpoint, Apple would be a better lynch than Uttumori

You guys are making me doubt myself, I'll wait a bit longer before heading to bed if you think it's a bad lynch.

I'm getting really tired and I don't want to stay awake for another 3 hours and 30 minutes or so for the Night 2 post, sorry guys.

I'm wary of Apple's claim, he inspected Mori and she returned as town. He didn't mention her at all and didn't show any interest in her during day 1, there were better options as well.

It's odd that he chose to claim when Mori was been sussed and questioned, making me believe that it was a way to clear both of them of any suspicions which is ironically doing the opposite effect.

I'm fine with either of them, but after some thought I think I will put my vote back on Apple.

My thoughts too. Claiming dt and clearing of his scum mate's name as well. Way too convenient?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, purely from a mechanics standpoint, Apple would be a better lynch than Uttumori

I kind of agree with this.

As of right now, yes. If he's mafia, either Trundle is mafia with him, or he's the godfather, and that's more points for him than a few people here. Until we know Trundle's alignment for sure, he is a bad lynch

so instead we lynch our Detective who was telling the truth and actually investigated the GF possibly ?

so instead we lynch our Detective who was telling the truth and actually investigated the GF possibly ?

We have an almost confirmed oracle (not the oracle themselves, but the presence of them), and a claimed cop. Two TIs in a 20 player game is to many in most setups. Moreover, why would he investigate Uttumori, and if you think that Apple's town, why are you trying to get the guy who has a chance of being mafia four times less than everybody else lynched?

Apple needs some explaining to do though. I'd rather lynch Curry, Panda, or Zendal, but Curry is being replaced, and I just don't like that he inspected Uttumori

- - - Post Merge - - -

That Trundle inspected uttumori

We have an almost confirmed oracle (not the oracle themselves, but the presence of them), and a claimed cop. Two TIs in a 20 player game is to many in most setups. Moreover, why would he investigate Uttumori, and if you think that Apple's town, why are you trying to get the guy who has a chance of being mafia four times less than everybody else lynched?

Apple needs some explaining to do though. I'd rather lynch Curry, Panda, or Zendal, but Curry is being replaced, and I just don't like that he inspected Uttumori

@Dolby like I've stated before i do think Apple is a scum lean for me, i have a stronger scum lean on Uttumori and im scared that Apples lynch is coming too easy and seems opportunistic.

@Dolby like I've stated before i do think Apple is a scum lean for me, i have a stronger scum lean on Uttumori and im scared that Apples lynch is coming too easy and seems opportunistic.

Actions take priority over scumleans. Uttu is off the table because if he's scum, either Apple is scum, or he's GF. I could see an Apple/Uttu team to be fair, but the fact exists that he was inspected and returned town.

I'm mildly uncomfortable with an Apple lynch, but if we don't lynch Apple, and we are not lynching somebody who returned town to a claimed, if uncertain, inspect, at this point in the game. Who would you lynch?

Actions take priority over scumleans. Uttu is off the table because if he's scum, either Apple is scum, or he's GF. I could see an Apple/Uttu team to be fair, but the fact exists that he was inspected and returned town.

I'm mildly uncomfortable with an Apple lynch, but if we don't lynch Apple, and we are not lynching somebody who returned town to a claimed, if uncertain, inspect, at this point in the game. Who would you lynch?

i dunno i just feel like too many people are too willing to vote for Apple so quickly... i feel like there's mafia there somewhere... but i wouldnt be opposed, just would much rather see Uttumori hung.

Ok but here's the thing, does anyone notice if Trundle had in any point of time try to defend Uttumori when people were sussing her? Or maybe he was too busy defending himself? Idk I want to believe his claim but he's not helping his case with that weak explanation. Inspecting Uttumoti would have been believable if he had at least addressed her in D1 for being potentially sus.

Also regardless of inspection results, it is glaringly obvious that Uttumori is either scum or a really bad town player. I will vote for her by EoD if no one else comes up more sus.

--

Where is Brijade? Cleb?

Ok but here's the thing, does anyone notice if Trundle had in any point of time try to defend Uttumori when people were sussing her? Or maybe he was too busy defending himself? Idk I want to believe his claim but he's not helping his case with that weak explanation. Inspecting Uttumoti would have been believable if he had at least addressed her in D1 for being potentially sus.

Also regardless of inspection results, it is glaringly obvious that Uttumori is either scum or a really bad town player. I will vote for her by EoD if no one else comes up more sus.

--

Where is Brijade? Cleb?

Literally did not mention her at any point. I even did a keyword search for Uttumori in Trundle's posts and there was literally nothing until he claimed. But yeah, agree with your second point. But we aren't GF hunting yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record though, I could easily see a Trundle/Uttumori team, but Uttumori is 100% a worse lynch that Trundle

Literally did not mention her at any point. I even did a keyword search for Uttumori in Trundle's posts and there was literally nothing until he claimed. But yeah, agree with your second point. But we aren't GF hunting yet

But who else can we vote if we're holding off voting them both.

I'm moving Zendel to townlean and strongly town reading Dolby. Also beginning to town lean Panda.

Hopefully Endless and Cleb will check in soon and give theor thoughts.

I'm moving Zendel to townlean and strongly town reading Dolby. Also beginning to town lean Panda.

i think we should def vote one or the other... i don't want to let this ride without knowing... i don't feel like we will get much information anywhere else.

We should only hold off of voting Uttumori, as I've explained, Trundle is a good lynch, and the mechanics behind is claim is shaky at best. If we did end up deciding to not vote Trundle, the only acceptable lynches (I put this from a purely neutral perspective) are myself, Panda, Zendal, Curry, and Toads.

oooh wow, this is utter chaos, I feel like i should roleclaim just to clear things up for you guys but from what i see, roleclaiming is for set lynches only

oooh wow, this is utter chaos, I feel like i should roleclaim just to clear things up for you guys but from what i see, roleclaiming is for set lynches only

Don't, unless you are a detective

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, I'm saying that as it would be a cc to Trundle's claim

We should only hold off of voting Uttumori, as I've explained, Trundle is a good lynch, and the mechanics behind is claim is shaky at best. If we did end up deciding to not vote Trundle, the only acceptable lynches (I put this from a purely neutral perspective) are myself, Panda, Zendal, Curry, and Toads.

why yourself ? im curious as why you would say yourself ? why do you put yourself as a better lynch before Uttumori ?

why yourself ? im curious as why you would say yourself ? why do you put yourself as a better lynch before Uttumori ?

Trundle claimed to have inspected Uttumori and said he returned town. I tried to put myself in a unbiased position as possible when making this. We are not lynching anybody who returned as town, no matter how dubious the claim, at this point in the game

Back