• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

zendel was at 4 votes (panda being the 4th vote) qwerty was at 3, panda changed to qwerty pushing qwerty above zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm forgot kirby and toads votes that were earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

qwerty was 1 vote ahead when panda changed

zendel was at 4 votes (panda being the 4th vote) qwerty was at 3, panda changed to qwerty pushing qwerty above zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm forgot kirby and toads votes that were earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

qwerty was 1 vote ahead when panda changed

Panda was 6th on Qwerty with four on Zendal at the time, so no, it did not effect who was set to be lynched (rather, until Kat and Kermit switched). Look at Jacob's post in the vote thread, or at least before page 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so to recap, we have

1 dead jailor
1 confirmed vigilante
1 almost confirmed town rber
1 almost confirmed oracle claim
1 bodyguard (if we didn't have one, there wouldn't be any active TPs in the game, so I'm going to assume there is one)
1 claimed detective

This doesn't make sense to me, this is to many town PRs and to many TIs, even with 5 mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just realized that I didn't read Natty's merges, lol.

still racking my brain over trundle rn. the uttu choice doesn't make sense to me, cuz while i have her sscumread, at the time (n1) there were several better investigation candidates than zendel and uttu imo. also reasoning for choosing her is awfully stretchy. id think you'd go for panda over anyone else

hahahahaha, Vigilante picks literal absent random person to kill and everyone is ok with it
Detective picks scummy coaster and this is the worse choice.....

daffffffffuuuuuu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Technically a 1-shot jailor can be a protective role because it stops the target from exposure to kills over night... its a doctor, vigilante, RBer all in one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna look at votes from last night, try to make a case about some people then post my thoughts and make a vote here in the next few hours

hahahahaha, Vigilante picks literal absent random person to kill and everyone is ok with it

daffffffffuuuuuu

Toads, up until Trundle claim, he literally never mentioned Uttumori. I literally did a keyword search for it. Moreover, if we assume there's an oracle, there's to many TIs for this size a game. Not gonna say that Yzanda was a good shot, even under that logic, it was better to wait for a modkill, but at worst, Kermit is a psychopath, so no point killing him

Kirby, I don't care that Trundle is unconfirmed, but until we're down to 2 maf left, or LYLO, those with claimed Inno inspections should not be put up for lynch. There is no benefit to godfather hunting at this stage

Toads, up until Trundle claim, he literally never mentioned Uttumori. I literally did a keyword search for it. Moreover, if we assume there's an oracle, there's to many TIs for this size a game. Not gonna say that Yzanda was a good shot, even under that logic, it was better to wait for a modkill, but at worst, Kermit is a psychopath, so no point killing him

Kirby, I don't care that Trundle is unconfirmed, but until we're down to 2 maf left, or LYLO, those with claimed Inno inspections should not be put up for lynch. There is no benefit to godfather hunting at this stage

@Dolby no point killing him ? how about he can kill more of us ? i know mafia is our main objection, but come on... this does not sound like you have towns best interest in mind.

daffffffffuuuuuu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Technically a 1-shot jailor can be a protective role because it stops the target from exposure to kills over night... its a doctor, vigilante, RBer all in one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna look at votes from last night, try to make a case about some people then post my thoughts and make a vote here in the next few hours

everyone didn't really agree with Karen's shot. i also don't agree with trundles choice (if he's actually the detective)

amazing isn't it?

@Dolby no point killing him ? how about he can kill more of us ? i know mafia is our main objection, but come on... this does not sound like you have towns best interest in mind.

He's basically a survivor who can kill, and since he's claimed vig, we'd be suspicious of extra, unexplained deaths. If we get more kills tomorrow, than fine, you could call him anti-town. But what survivor risks being killed by maf by trying to be confirmed town?

He's basically a survivor who can kill, and since he's claimed vig, we'd be suspicious of extra, unexplained deaths. If we get more kills tomorrow, than fine, you could call him anti-town. But what survivor risks being killed by maf by trying to be confirmed town?

oh, that makes sense but what if he holds off killing anyone... ha

oh, that makes sense but what if he holds off killing anyone... ha

I think he'd be killed off by the mafia eventually, and if he did somehow survive to endgame, betray town. But really, I'm not going to waste a lynch on a potential for a third party, especially since none of them are explicitly anti-town

smh have you guys even been paying attention??

the psychopath is also a one-shot kill so **even if** i was psychopath i can't kill anymore

if i were psychopath why would i risk claiming vig and get cc'd? i even gave you my role name rhodonite and if you seriously think i'm lying then you're under the assumption town has 0 vigs. and really? you think there are 5 maf, 3 third party, and 12 town?
sorta disappointed in yall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also as long as mafia aren't given PR safe claims (i hope they don't) i'll believe trundle.

switching my vote for now. i'll be back hopefully before eod.

In all seriousness, the amount of work that Panda is doing to put susses on confirmed town bothers me.

In all seriousness, the amount of work that Panda is doing to put susses on confirmed town bothers me.

Dolby what are you talking about ? did you even read my reads ? im not trying to make "Confirmed Town" look scummy im sharing my thoughts and making sure we aren't missing anything, in the off chance that we are.

* let the record show that Uttumori has left the thread without giving answers AGAIN.

Dolby are you trying to see if people will sus me so you can TRY to sway the votes again ?

Dolby what are you talking about ? did you even read my reads ? im not trying to make "Confirmed Town" look scummy im sharing my thoughts and making sure we aren't missing anything, in the off chance that we are.

* let the record show that Uttumori has left the thread without giving answers AGAIN.

Dolby are you trying to see if people will sus me so you can TRY to sway the votes again ?
You're trying to throw sus on Kermit, you are misrepresenting what I did at the end of day one. And Uttumori is a bad lynch, even though I don't trust Trundle, for the sole reason that he returned town. We aren't godfather hunting right now either, and Uttumori very well could be mafia, but if Trundle is telling the truth, he has to be GF

- - - Post Merge - - -

if he's mafia

You're trying to throw sus on Kermit, you are misrepresenting what I did at the end of day one. And Uttumori is a bad lynch, even though I don't trust Trundle, for the sole reason that he returned town. We aren't godfather hunting right now either, and Uttumori very well could be mafia, but if Trundle is telling the truth, he has to be GF

im not trying to throw sus on Kermit, im discussing the possibilities...

im not totally against a Apple lynch, i just have a stronger scum lean on Uttumori.

in fact i don't like the way he left the thread earlier today, he does seem sus to me but i don't think his "scum slip" was really a slip and thats why most people are voting him.... do we know if he'll be back by EoD ?

@Dolby

U think Uttumori is a bad lynch?

As of right now, yes. If he's mafia, either Trundle is mafia with him, or he's the godfather, and that's more points for him than a few people here. Until we know Trundle's alignment for sure, he is a bad lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

in fact i don't like the way he left the thread earlier today, he does seem sus to me but i don't think his "scum slip" was really a slip and thats why most people are voting him.... do we know if he'll be back by EoD ?

He said he would

Back