• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Yeah now I have a problem. I want you to go with your gut but Trojan seems more than happy to let Tom die.

so Trojan telling Sataric to go with his gut is scummy, but you said the exact same thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg
Sataric do NOT claim your role

That's just it - Far too many of you are okay with Tom being lynched. I don't like that. Why is noone defending him? He's a strong player. If you are town, and Tom happens to be town, it'd be a bitter loss for us. It feels like niether his scum buddies (if red) is truly stepping in to save him, nor is anyone getting strong enough town reads on him to say "Hold on a minute, that's not a good idea!"
But I see that Tom is browsing the thread now, so I'm afraid that I am going to have to ask for.. Oh, you just posted. **** it, I'll give you one day. Just because I know how valuable you are to town if you're indeed aligned with us.

I tried to milk as much information as I could out of this day, and that is why I might have seemed wishy-washy with whom I was suspect of and whom I had town-read. I really wanted to see how people reacted when put under pressure, whom was for or against various different lynch proposals, and so on and so forth. I hope that it provided us with some valuable information at least that can be used further down the line, if nothing else.

YOLO #VOTE: Call me Daniel. Please be scum. :(

if you were gonna do a yolo vote, it should've been trojan lol
oh well, we're here for you

so Trojan telling Sataric to go with his gut is scummy, but you said the exact same thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg
Sataric do NOT claim your role

A part of me wants to have Sataric claim, but at this point, given that Daniel might still be lying, yeah, it's probably best he doesn't.

Sataric don't claim, I wish j wasn't in class rn but all I can say is Sataric pls don't

Might as well say my last words to help town.

Pretty sure ness and oath are town.

Be wary of the lurkers

Trundle's vig claim is probably bs

I must ask though, why did you find me suspicious? I don't think you ever answered me when i asked before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't get what you guys are saying that I'm lying, I'm warning him that if he wants to say any suspicions or final reads to town, do so now.

I must ask though, why did you find me suspicious? I don't think you ever answered me when i asked before.

I honestly just went with my gut. At first I was very clearly going after Tom but his last post swayed me enough to go a different route. I still think we need to keep an eye on Tina. Town, I am sorry that I failed you, if Daniel is telling the truth.

I gotta get better at playing, every single game I've played I've always been near death or under immense suspicions.

Why do you guys just believe Daniel all of a sudden lol

if he was telling the truth why would he ask for Sataric's role, if what he's saying is true then it'll be revealed when he is killed anyway???

Why do you guys just believe Daniel all of a sudden lol

if he was telling the truth why would he ask for Sataric's role, if what he's saying is true then it'll be revealed when he is killed anyway???

If he has a blue role, he could have told town what action he did and why he did it.

Back