• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Panda, I see you there. Wanna start your campaign?

Ya I'm here, I'm at work just trying to read when I can so I don't have a ton to read at one time, I don't want to campaign no, I agree this whole "who should we make King" is a little bit of a waste of time and a distraction, as town we have a responsibility to get information and try to figure out reads and all that. Kingmaker and King will hopefully gather the information we seek and make the best decision.

Ya I'm here, I'm at work just trying to read when I can so I don't have a ton to read at one time, I don't want to campaign no, I agree this whole "who should we make King" is a little bit of a waste of time and a distraction, as town we have a responsibility to get information and try to figure out reads and all that. Kingmaker and King will hopefully gather the information we seek and make the best decision.

why are u leaving the task to the kingmaker and king?????

why are u leaving the task to the kingmaker and king?????

I'm not "leaving" the task to them but in the end it is their desicion to make and I think the best way to help them is to get the most information as possible so they can make the best choice possible.

I'm not "leaving" the task to them but in the end it is their desicion to make and I think the best way to help them is to get the most information as possible so they can make the best choice possible.
But people should campaign so the kingmaker knows who they should choose. This would also be a great way of finding who's scum or not.

guess i misunderstood wat u meant by "letting them gather the information we seek"

But people should campaign so the kingmaker knows who they should choose. This would also be a great way of finding who's scum or not.
This is provided the King listens once again and I don't think that we will be able to find scum this early so I am kinda in the middle, in some cases this is a waste of time, in others this poll could help. ( that post was fluff as well )

This is provided the King listens once again and I don't think that we will be able to find scum this early so I am kinda in the middle, in some cases this is a waste of time, in others this poll could help. ( that post was fluff as well )

i wanna lynch u based off this post alone

Once again, it is not necessarily about finding scum this early on as that can be tricky - It's about making the best decision we can as a group, and then have it written down in clear view whom was supporting whom. Later on in the game this could potentially be useful to know. It is NEVER a waste of time to see whom is aligning themselves with whom, and your post is thereby incredibly scummy to me. I might be willing to chalk it up to inexperience but I have my eye on you now.

Also, I urge whomever gets crowned as king to NOT follow the people's wishes in case there is huge bandwagoning going on for very little reason. If every participant is very quick and willing to get rid of someone, then it's unlikely they are Mafia. This is a big game, with 23 players - It's likely we're looking at something like 4-5 Mafia and some potentially evil third party roles as well. Carefully watch what the people you have scum-read are voting and pushing for, and go the opposite direction.

Once again, it is not necessarily about finding scum this early on as that can be tricky - It's about making the best decision we can as a group, and then have it written down in clear view whom was supporting whom. Later on in the game this could potentially be useful to know. It is NEVER a waste of time to see whom is aligning themselves with whom, and your post is thereby incredibly scummy to me. I might be willing to chalk it up to inexperience but I have my eye on you now.

Also, I urge whomever gets crowned as king to NOT follow the people's wishes in case there is huge bandwagoning going on for very little reason. If every participant is very quick and willing to get rid of someone, then it's unlikely they are Mafia. This is a big game, with 23 players - It's likely we're looking at something like 4-5 Mafia and some potentially evil third party roles as well. Carefully watch what the people you have scum-read are voting and pushing for, and go the opposite direction.
Ok, I just don't believe that you should want to lynch someone off one comment, anyways I am off to bed night.

Can I ask why?

wat are u actually saying in ur post? absolutely nothing. giving a load of ifs and buts, but no suggestions. u say ur in the middle. middle of what? and why? why in some cases is it a waste of time and why in other cases would a poll help? u even say ur post is fluff. fluff is bad, fluff is useless and fluff is distracting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you play Dota?

ya

First of all I said Trojans post was fluff sorry for not being clear, secondly it in some cases is a waste of time because the King makes his own decision and does not need to follow in another way it is good to see who supports who later on in the game which is useful information, this still does not answer my question on why you think I am scum and why you would lynch me based of one comment with no other evidence.

First of all I said Trojans post was fluff sorry for not being clear, secondly it in some cases is a waste of time because the King makes his own decision and does not need to follow in another way it is good to see who supports who later on in the game which is useful information, this still does not answer my question on why you think I am scum and why you would lynch me based of one comment with no other evidence.

i told u why i think ur scum. because of ur post. you dont take a stance ("I am kinda in the middle"). u try to find problems with suggestions and plans that ppl make, which is fine in itself, but u dont offer better suggestions. ur posting is not constructive, ur sitting on the fence, and that is really really scummy.

i told u why i think ur scum. because of ur post. you dont take a stance ("I am kinda in the middle"). u try to find problems with suggestions and plans that ppl make, which is fine in itself, but u dont offer better suggestions. ur posting is not constructive, ur sitting on the fence, and that is really really scummy.
I just gave you my reasoning and the fact that you would lynch me off one comment when the game just began and there are 21 other people is in my opinion a really yolo play. the fact that you said you would lynch me off one comment gives me a scum feeling about you, I understand why you think I would be scum but to go as far as saying you would lynch me day 1 makes me feel like your a scum trying to get a easy pick.

Back