• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

4141781.jpg

Alright in all honesty, a veteran player should be king today. Not oath though, more like Ender, Karla or Endless from the top of my head.

Idk about Karla but me or Endless would be good.

I could also do with someone in the range of Tom, Kit, or Trundle.

I'd put people like Karla or Tina in maybe? But I haven't played with them so I reaaaaaally can't say for sure that they're good picks.
Would you guys mind stating your reasons for why these people should be King then other than they're experienced?

I'm all for thinking veterans would be better as King but there's still a chance they could be mafia. As for me, I tend to be wrong on my early reads so I'll pass being King for today.

Would you guys mind stating your reasons for why these people should be King then other than they're experienced?

I'm all for thinking veterans would be better as King but there's still a chance they could be mafia. As for me, I tend to be wrong on my early reads so I'll pass being King for today.

ANYONE could be mafia. I picked those people because I trust them to do decently if they're town.

Also, Ayaya is scum.

ANYONE could be mafia. I picked those people because I trust them to do decently if they're town.

Also, Ayaya is scum.

Which is why I'm not so keen on agreeing they should be king yet. They haven't even posted. Kingmaker please let other players post first before making your choice.

And why would you think I'm scum? I'm just asking for your and Ness' reasons for your opinion.

Okay but you could say they could be mafia about ANY name put forward. What is the point about saying that except to try to make the Kingmaker think about not giving it to the names I gave?

I don't really see a reason to bring up that point.

Like, yes. The kingmaker should wait for people to post and make a judgement, but they should pick from the name pool I gave out. What are you even trying to say.

Okay but you could say they could be mafia about ANY name put forward. What is the point about saying that except to try to make the Kingmaker think about not giving it to the names I gave?

I don't really see a reason to bring up that point.

Like, yes. The kingmaker should wait for people to post and make a judgement, but they should pick from the name pool I gave out. What are you even trying to say.

Okay

First, You list out those names without reason, which is why I asked for your reasons. Like if you listed those people AFTER they posted something then I would agree because if they're experienced they'd be good as king, but you listed them very early in the game which is a little bit suspicious to me.

I just don't want us to bandwagon for experienced players just because they're experienced. That's really it.

Yeah I agree with Ayaya

Kingmaker pls base your decision partly off of experience but also posts. don't just send in your choice based off who they are/because people listed who to vote

endless for king is a stupid idea, he'd be worse than oath, which is saying something

I am the superior king because im the best at day 1 scum lynches

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip m3ow is scum

rip m3ow is scum

wat

- - - Post Merge - - -

endless for king is a stupid idea, he'd be worse than oath, which is saying something

I am the superior king because im the best at day 1 scum lynches

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip m3ow is scum

Having deja vu rn
Logic: I'm scum for not wanting to choose people that haven't even posted yet

Back