• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares was almost a easy target.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The less Newbie you are the harder to lynch. Nightmares is more Newbie than me.

Doubt it. Sure, newbies make a lot of dumb moves but doesn't mean they're always easy to lynch. I just happened to have less time in my hands for the mafia so I could barely pay attention to the game.

Doubt it. Sure, newbies make a lot of dumb moves but doesn't mean they're always easy to lynch. I just happened to have less time in my hands for the mafia so I could barely pay attention to the game.

You were vig you shot the cop. But I don't think your shot went through because vigs can't overlap with a mafia kill. In that last game.

@nightmares @starry can you like not be immature ****s for a minute? stop picking on tardis, unlike you guys we actually LIKE tardis and being a dick to them about their grammar when ENGLISH ISNT THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE makes you look like ass holes.

I like how Tardis is allowed to insult everyone else, but we're not allowed to ask him about his grammar and spelling

@nightmares @starry can you like not be immature ****s for a minute? stop picking on tardis, unlike you guys we actually LIKE tardis and being a dick to them about their grammar when ENGLISH ISNT THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE makes you look like ass holes.

I was joking omfg chillax
I'm not picking on them.
I'm deleting my posts okay, I don't want any trouble.
Sorry Tardis, I didn't mean to upset you or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back