• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on getting the server into order right now. Hopefully I'll actually have things going on time for once. :p

Are people actually going to voice chat tonight or are we going to have those awkward moments again? LOL

Server IP: 184.66.43.176
Password: waffles

After a long break, it was nice to have another TFF. It was pretty successful, and I had a great time.
I made a lot of friends, too. :rolleyes:

Well, besides my internet ****ing up and being booted for the first entire half of game night. It was good! We should do it again soon.

I really need to figure out what's going on with my mic though, half the time it doesn't work when I press down the push-to-talk button

So are the game nights going to make a comeback or is it pretty much dead?

Pretty much dead I think. We don't have enough members on the forum to have a consistent player-base every week. Maybe we can try it again in Winter when everybody loses their life and sits on the computer 24/7.

Pretty much dead I think. We don't have enough members on the forum to have a consistent player-base every week. Maybe we can try it again in Winter when everybody loses their life and sits on the computer 24/7.
SCHOOL!

Pretty sure there is a TFF going on tomorrow.

I managed to play MvM today with Raz and a few others today, it was fun. But I quit early due to lag, sorry guys.

But I'm all for playing again tomorrow.

Looks like you're going to have to deal with me tomorrow because I haven't even touched TF2 since MvM came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back