• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Tammy the Uchi Cub!!!

emilyisme96

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hello! Tammy the uchi cub is moving from my town on June 30th. Right now I am on vacation so I won't have much time to trade her. In order to pick her up I would need you to be very flexible with the time. I would most likely be able to trade at night. I can also hold her an extra day or two if I really need to.

I am looking for bells, hybrids, or furniture sets. If no one makes any offers, feel free to ask for her for free because I will definitely give her away if I don't get any offers!! :)

Back