• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Sundance Cycling ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ [ONLINE] ✿ IN BOXES: -- | MOVED IN: Bob ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY! Ready! I have Toast with Nutella (♥?㉨?)ノ♡

I'll add you now and open my gate!

Yay! And omg.. Nutella is so delicious... *u*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Ugh I love her so much! ;o; She's so adorabe!

BLUEBEAR HAS A FOREVER HOME!

95px-Monty_NewLeaf_Official.png

MONTY IS MOVING IN

OMFG why is it wen EVER I find rod I have 10 villagers!!!! ;-;
Just leave Shari, Cole or Benedict. Whhhhhy?!

Rod doesn't want to seem to leave just yet, so if you TT forward two days, save, then TT back two someone will move. You just gotta find who it is. My advice, talk to two villagers until they tell you to go away. If someone is moving they'll tell you! Do that until the person you don't want is leaving! Then TT to the day they'll be moving out!

Moving backwards only counts as one day as far as I know.

Tucker.png

TUCKER IS LEAVING SOON!

I'm gonna give some time for him because I need to take a nap. I have a fever. (?д`)

Tucker.png

TUCKER IS READY TO MOVE ON IN THE WORLD

I expect him to find a home very soon. (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm gonna hold on to Tucker for a bit longer. I like him and wanna see him get a good home... I'll make sure Rod is leaving next, okay?

Yes omg ;-; ty!!! Ur the best in love you he's my wafui next to sweet Pietro omg yes ur da best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back