• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Sundance Cycling ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ [ONLINE] ✿ IN BOXES: -- | MOVED IN: Bob ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in boxes now and I added you to my friends list already. My gate will be open momentarily so you can come take claim to the cutie, Genji!

SORRY D8 are you mad at meee?

Not at all, it's not your fault, I was away from my keyboard for a few minutes and didn't check this forum :(

Do you think it's still possible to get it as now he's in your "hidden slot" ? I mean, your girlfriend can come to my town in order to get Willow, and then I'll stop by your town and pray to save him from the void...

Not at all, it's not your fault, I was away from my keyboard for a few minutes and didn't check this forum :(

Do you think it's still possible to get it as now he's in your "hidden slot" ? I mean, your girlfriend can come to my town in order to get Willow, and then I'll stop by your town and pray to save him from the void...

WOAH Okay! Come on over... How does that even work????

Shinkuzame is my Girlfriend, so just add her FC.

I'll pay you when you come over, too.

Last edited:
I added both of you, I'll TT a bit and then open my gates in a few minutes for shinkuzame :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open for you, shinkuzame :D

Last edited:
!Becky is Autovoided!

95px-Becky_NewLeaf_Official.png

!Bob is moving in!

150px--Bob_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Thread will be moving, keeping the same name 'Sundance Cycling' but will be managed under a different screen name! All processes on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back