Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
A tree fell over in the street. I heard this loud cracking sound and then a thud. I ran outside into the front and saw a tree in the middle of the road. The wind's terrible here and it looks like there's a storm a coming.

Yet, in all of this chaos, I saw a caterpillar climb up my window. It stopped for about thirty seconds at my eye level and then kept going. It's like in all this chaos, this little insignificant form of life brought me at peace as well.

Odd. :gyroidsideways:

So, anyone in the Dallas area getting this storm as well?

/inb4theblogtree

Wow! That's a pretty cool story. Something like this happened to me in Kansas. there was a tornado practically right across the street from my home. The lightining was right by my bedroom window. It got so bad, we decided to take cover just in case.

Sounds like rain's a comin'!
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/A-5A3xmWchI'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/A-5A3xmWchI' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

;P

We should/might/will/durp be getting Hurricane Earl up here. I'm not sure how it's going to reach us with the direction it's going but we should prepare for it apparently. *censored.2.0*'s gonna go down yo.

Muffun said:
We should/might/will/durp be getting Hurricane Earl up here. I'm not sure how it's going to reach us with the direction it's going but we should prepare for it apparently. *censored.2.0*'s gonna go down yo.
Hurricane Earl, i can't help but laugh :p

@Mega; Oh noes D:

HURRICANE MARLON.

It won't start getting even relatively cold 'til mid-late September.

Thunderstruck said:
Muffun said:

@Mega; Oh noes D:
I can't take it seriously. But apparently we have to. :x

Muffun said:
Thunderstruck said:
Muffun said:

@Mega; Oh noes D:
If it has a giant, thick mustache, mind taking a picture for me? :eek:

Err, i wanna say something serious about it, but i can't think of anything but:

Oh no! Hurricanes!

Thunderstruck said:
Muffun said:
Thunderstruck said:
Muffun said:

@Mega; Oh noes D:
If it has a giant, thick mustache, mind taking a picture for me? :eek:

Err, i wanna say something serious about it, but i can't think of anything but:

Oh no! Hurricanes!
earlol.png

He's a mighty smexy hurricane.

can anyone give me some info? i live in new york and just wanted to know if i was in for some *censored.2.0*ty weather. mostly i wanted to know if i should get out the flash lights, the radio and some candles.

Olivia! said:
can anyone give me some info? i live in new york and just wanted to know if i was in for some *censored.2.0*ty weather. mostly i wanted to know if i should get out the flash lights, the radio and some candles.
My advice is to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband.

Olivia! said:
about the best i can offer you.

doesn't look too serious. i always keep a flashlight/cell phone (for backlight) within reach, in case of emergency. and you should, too. ;D

well alfred, I got that storm too. At least you didn't have to ride a bike through it. >:C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back