• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably fall asleep before they restock...but I do want to see anything new that's going to happen.

Restock at 10am for me. Place your bets who thinks I'm getting apples

krusty.jpg

I love living in Europe. I'm freshly rested and sipping a fine cuppa, and casually watching youtube to kill time for 11am.

I love living in Europe. I'm freshly rested and sipping a fine cuppa, and casually watching youtube to kill time for 11am.

Is it sunny? It's just dark where I'm at.

In the morning where I'm at, when you hear the roosters cawing and the sun coming up...... Omg it's amazing im pretty sure that happens everywhere But still, it's amazing to see.

Last edited:
The sun starts to come up at 4:30 in the morning here. And doesn't set until 22:30. Summer is my bane.

How hot is it? I heard it doesnt go up to 80+ degrees up there. Wow, If i go there, I'm literaly gonna see the sun 24/7

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is sunny in Brighton yes

Cool, I'm use to sun, but its always like 85-90 degrees all the time. Thank goodness i dontlive in arizona/texas tho, thats a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back