• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I got a single number right AGAIN! Augh. I hate RNG. Lotteries are dumb. RNG is dumb too. :(

Edit: I think this was the last drawing, too!! Auughhh. ;~;

Last edited:
Looks like there is a record high of 122 winners in the Kaleidoclover lottery! :eek: I am curious how many are actual clover winners though.

Last edited:
Looks like there is a record high of 122 winners in the Kaleidoclover lottery! :eek: I am curious how many are actual clover winners though.

Definitely not me, because yet again, I did not even get a "You tried!" prize. I did not guess a single number correctly this entire event! :(

Last edited:
Don't think I got a single number right AGAIN! Augh. I hate RNG. Lotteries are dumb. RNG is dumb too. :(

Edit: I think this was the last drawing, too!! Auughhh. ;~;

There's one more after this!!

Turnip price updated. :lemon:

There's one more after this!!

Turnip price updated. :lemon:

It says there are no more drawings, and I cannot buy any more tickets though. :/

Edit: that cheeky 5 bell turnips I'm almost tempted to sell it because of this lol

Last edited:
Definitely not me, because yet again, I did not even get a "You tired!" prize. I did not guess a single number correctly this entire event! :(

Well, I never received one of those either so I wouldn't say that is the case. Did anyone receive anything indicating they got that prize throughout the event (particularly in the latter half)?

It says there are no more drawings, and I cannot buy any more tickets though. :/

Hang tight, there's a reason for that! ;) Jeremy will be posting soon...

I see the ticket limit has been upped to 6 for some specialty cases

extra chances for people that have failed thus far?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back