• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Some cool new furniture you probably missed

Meadows

Soon, I will be resting in a field of flowers.
Bells
Switch
5526-4266-2509
Island
Mizukawa
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
So I went and reviewed the trailer for the new update. Whenever they would scroll down furniture super fast, I'd set it to x.25 speed and pqused it quickly to screenshot some very secret items they had shown. Here they are!!! Jungle core islands beware!

Screenshot_20211016-001448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211016-000540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211016-002741_YouTube.jpg

i think they are!
i've never liked gracie's set but i'm wondering if he'll (she?) even show up?
I personally liked the princess and sweets set, gorgeous was nice too. I also enjoyed the hair bow wig. Though I agree, the "gracie" set wasn't my cup of tea.

I doubt at this point she will. I feel like if she where to, they would've upgraded the shop, moved lief in the shop, and made a spot for Gracie on harv's island.

Gosh I hope the polka dot series is back. Was stoked to see what looked like the return of ranch, rococo, and sleek series though!!
I'm sure there's more sets that we didn't see, or else this wiuld be quite disappointing. I don't expect every set, but only having 3 sets from past titles, I wouldn't imagine they would say "last major free update" and hardly add any furniture sets, especially with the happy island designer dlc.

i saw a post that spotted pieces from a lot of sets:
  • ranch series
  • sleek series
  • hospital set
  • mad scientist set
  • restaurant kitchen set
  • school set
  • construction set
  • spa set
  • rococo series
  • sloppy series
A little surprised the sloppy set is coming bacl, but no complaints!!! Thanks for showing me that.

There was also definitely a shot of one of the vacation homes that had some clearly quilted furniture - not sure if it’s the New Leaf set returning or a new but similar set, but either way, VERY comfortable-looking couch.

Ahhh, I’m glad the rococo set is coming back! I loved customizing that one in the color pink if I remember correctly. Thanks for showing this!

Call me an optimist, but I have a strong feeling that a large percentage of the missing furniture from NL/HHD is back.

The main stuff I think we may not get back (at least for now?) is Gracie furniture (I hope we do, but we haven't seen any sign of her), the furniture from all of the non-AC amiibo figures and the Fortune Cookies, and all of the licensed DLC (7-11 set, Campus set, Fueki set).

I just only hope they add variety of colors for these furniture sets to be customized and seeing that Cyrus is now customizing furniture again on Harvs island I hope they give some of the old furniture that exists more customizable options to make them look better.

Me too! And the Rococo! :D

Finally the sloppy rug has furniture to go with it. I wonder if we can put rugs outside now? 🤔
I doubt it, with that being something so highly requested, I'm sure they would've put an extra 10 seconds in the direct to announce that. I'd love to make little doormats for villagers houses...
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh, I’m glad the rococo set is coming back! I loved customizing that one in the color pink if I remember correctly. Thanks for showing this!
Yeah, that set was absolutely gorgeous in pink! I remember giving it to Diana in new leaf.

I doubt it, with that being something so highly requested, I'm sure they would've put an extra 10 seconds in the direct to announce that. I'd love to make little doormats for villagers houses...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that set was absolutely gorgeous in pink! I remember giving it to Diana in new leaf.

they wouldn’t be able to fit every single detail about the update in the already long video, so i think it is possible there still some things they didn’t mention in the videos. I’m not going to get my hopes up but there were some more decorating options shown in the video that came along with some of the nook mile things we learn like being able to put lights on the ceilings, so putting rugs outside could be part of one of the features.

I’d love it if there are some surprises for us to find out when we get the game and that dataminers can’t access. Again, not keeping my hopes up but not crossing it out from being possible.

they wouldn’t be able to fit every single detail about the update in the already long video, so i think it is possible there still some things they didn’t mention in the videos. I’m not going to get my hopes up but there were some more decorating options shown in the video that came along with some of the nook mile things we learn like being able to put lights on the ceilings, so putting rugs outside could be part of one of the features.

I’d love it if there are some surprises for us to find out when we get the game and that dataminers can’t access. Again, not keeping my hopes up but not crossing it out from being possible.
I definitely wouldn't complain if yhere was more features that they left out and that they surprise us with. I know people have been wanting various qol updates and the ones I'm thinking of where not mentioned, but they're not that big. Like bulk crafting and mass store buying from ables.

Back