• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling SKYHEART CYCLING ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ {NEW:---}{BOXES:---}

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup! I'll be cycling tomorrow guys, kinda setting the shop up more today and then i will resume cyclingi'm on the hunt for my butch bby i lost ;u;; and fauna

Thank you so much for everything! I hope you are reunited with Butch :)
Good luck!

is it ok if i lurk for marshal? ;w; i know he might not be given away but i've been havin trouble finding him and don't wanna pass it up y'know?

is it ok if i lurk for marshal? ;w; i know he might not be given away but i've been havin trouble finding him and don't wanna pass it up y'know?

yeah i understand c: I'll add you~

*peeks in shyly* Uh, hey... Thank you for posting in my thread
I would like to reserve Wolfgang.... but I would need to find out if you would take other forms of payment besides BTB; I can pay the reservation fee, but beyond, none... Let me know c:

Lurking for Pekoe! she is my dream :)

adding~

- - - Post Merge - - -

*peeks in shyly* Uh, hey... Thank you for posting in my thread
I would like to reserve Wolfgang.... but I would need to find out if you would take other forms of payment besides BTB; I can pay the reservation fee, but beyond, none... Let me know c:

you can reserve him in btb and pay me with hybrids c: <3 if you reserve him, i will keep him in boxes until you can get him, i just won't hold him for a week y'know? that's too long xD

you can reserve him in btb and pay me with hybrids c: <3 if you reserve him, i will keep him in boxes until you can get him, i just won't hold him for a week y'know? that's too long xD

Ah, it would never be a week; a day at the most. Thank you <3

hello again!! ;w; can i reserve marshal, or is he not up for reservation?
sorry, a friend was super sweet and just gave me some tbt and now i'm able to reserve + afford him haha. TT TT

hello again!! ;w; can i reserve marshal, or is he not up for reservation?
sorry, a friend was super sweet and just gave me some tbt and now i'm able to reserve + afford him haha. TT TT

uhm uhm i'm still pondering on it ; v ; i'll reserve him for you if i do decide to let him go though, but don't send the tbts yet~

uhm uhm i'm still pondering on it ; v ; i'll reserve him for you if i do decide to let him go though, but don't send the tbts yet~

ah okay! ; w ; take your time, i apologize if it seemed like i was rushing omg.
just PM me or leave me a visitor message if you do, that way i can send you the tbts. :")

Can I lurk for all sheep that are not Wendy? I will pay every TBT I have

ah okay! ; w ; take your time, i apologize if it seemed like i was rushing omg.
just PM me or leave me a visitor message if you do, that way i can send you the tbts. :")

will do c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for all sheep that are not Wendy? I will pay every TBT I have

so all of them in your signature except Wendy? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back