• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ๐ŸŒบ .:: Skunk's Lil Shop ::. ๐ŸŒบ | ๐ŸŒˆโœจ Complete catalog - ALL orderables! ๐Ÿ›

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Also, may I get the black system kitchen and brown kitchen island? Just total the amount of you when she โ˜บ Just let me know what you'd want total for these:

Black and white double fridge

Brown Kitchen Island

Black System Kitchen
Dark brown or light brown kitchen island? ^^

Hello! Are you possibly selling fruit? I am looking for oranges and peaches, as I still need those on my island to finally have all of the fruits :)

That would be great!! I saw that you had Wood on your wishlist, I could bring you 20 wood and some TBT (tell me how much you'd like C: ) !! <3

Hi~ I was wondering if I could trade the Pagoda (dark wood) and a stack (of 10 in each stack) of each fruit you're requesting (Peach, pear, cherry, orange, coconut), to make 2-3 Flower Stands?
I understand if it isn't a fair trade so I could pay some TBT for the flower stands if you don't think that trade is fair since it's really just fruit lol

Hi~ I was wondering if I could trade the Pagoda (dark wood) and a stack (of 10 in each stack) of each fruit you're requesting (Peach, pear, cherry, orange, coconut), to make 2-3 Flower Stands?
I understand if it isn't a fair trade so I could pay some TBT for the flower stands if you don't think that trade is fair since it's really just fruit lol
That is a perfectly fair trade imo! Let me get the materials to craft the stands and I'll dm a dodo code! :]

Hi! Could you craft me a bonsai shelf (I can't provide the cherry blossom petals and pinecones needed) and in exchange I can get you the mermaid flooring diy? I'm sorry if that's not fair a fair offer.

Hi! Could you craft me a bonsai shelf (I can't provide the cherry blossom petals and pinecones needed) and in exchange I can get you the mermaid flooring diy? I'm sorry if that's not fair a fair offer.
I actually don't have the materials either, but I can TT to those times and gather the materials and craft one for you! If you're okay waiting a bit? :]

Back