• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, making a complete catalog island on my bf's island is a lot more time consuming than I expected! Going to be working on finishing it tonight and will have my other thread open tomorrow afternoon!

This island will still be open for cataloging!~ You won't have to pay the full price for the other thread and will get a 200 TBT discount to catalog everything else not listed here!

Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Nessa
Island Name - Rook Isle
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - All please c:
Questions/Comments - My availability is kinda here, there and everywhere so hopefully we can find a time that works ^^" Thank you so much for doing this <33 P.S. Piske!

IGN - Nessa
Island Name - Rook Isle
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - All please c:
Questions/Comments - My availability is kinda here, there and everywhere so hopefully we can find a time that works ^^" Thank you so much for doing this <33 P.S. Piske!
I'll be available for the next couple hours! <3 Let me know if you'll be free today!~ Or around what time you will be available :3 I'm available any time and usually up late!~ PST time too!

hey miharu!! ive been interested inn decorating my house recently and instead of doing a million nookazon trades, i thought this would be the best place to start getting some new items!
(i am totally interested in the full catalog thread youre setting up too!)

piske

IGN - will
Island Name - pasteque
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - all!
Questions/Comments - ty love!

* im doing a trade right now but in about 10 mins im free for a while!
** also feel free to message me on discord if that's easier!

Last edited:
hey miharu!! ive been interested inn decorating my house recently and instead of doing a million nookazon trades, i thought this would be the best place to start getting some new items!
(i am totally interested in the full catalog thread youre setting up too!)

piske

IGN - will
Island Name - pasteque
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - all!
Questions/Comments - ty love!

* im doing a trade right now but in about 10 mins im free for a while!
** also feel free to message me on discord if that's easier!
Sounds great! <3 Once I've received the payment, I'll send over the dodo code!~ :> Thanks will!~

IGN - Taelia
Island Name - Mimosa Bay
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - All
Questions/Comments - Piske means whip in Norwegian. :u

IGN - Taelia
Island Name - Mimosa Bay
Questions/Comments - Piske means whip in Norwegian. :u
Omg I didn't know it meant that LOL it's a cute character from Japan ahaha!

Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo! :3

Omg I didn't know it meant that LOL it's a cute character from Japan ahaha!

Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo! :3

It can also mean whisk, lol!
Cute, tho! :o Sent. ♥

IGN - Hana
Island Name - Palm Grove
Questions/Comments - Um, I'm not sure what time I'll be available, since things come up randomly everyday. Is tommorow around 10am-3pm (maybe later) ok with you? And is it ok to send payment right now? Thank you.

Piske! 🐹

IGN - Hana
Island Name - Palm Grove
Questions/Comments - Um, I'm not sure what time I'll be available, since things come up randomly everyday. Is tommorow around 10am-3pm (maybe later) ok with you? And is it ok to send payment right now? Thank you.

Piske! 🐹
Yeah! That works for me! :3 what timezone are you?

IGN -Liam
Island Name -Metaverse
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets -All
Questions/Comments - This is quite generous, Thank you!
piske

IGN - Keeks
Island Name - (>")>
Questions/Comments - piske!
Thanks for this SUPER generous offer Miharu! Congrats on your finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back