• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🌈 Rith's Shop and Trading Post 🌈

Arithmophobia17

Bells
Switch
0219-0781-4321
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (63) +
🌺 Welcome To My Shop!🌺
I'm looking to sell extra items including flowers, DIYs, furniture, clothing, and more!
I also want to open up my catalog so that I can help others complete theirs as I quest to do the same!

Furniture
Clothing
Wall, Floor, and Carpet
Flowers
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Black x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Blue x0
Purple x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Black x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Pink x0
Purple x0
Green x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Blue x0
Purple x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Blue x0
Purple x0
Black x0
Gold x0
Red x0
White x0
Yellow x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Purple x0
Black x0
Red x0
White x0
Orange x0
Pink x0
Blue x0
Purple x0
Other
bamboo doll
bamboo noodle slide x2
floral swag
garden wagon
golden wall
log stakes
mountain standee
Pan flute
stone table
tiki torch x2
wooden bucket
wooden simple bed
Diplo skull x2
Left quetzal wing
Megacero torso
Shark-tooth pattern
Weeds (out of stock)
Fruit (Out of Stock)
Bamboo pieces (4 stacks)
Hardwood (Out of Stock)
Softwood (2 stacks)
Tree branches (out of stock)
Wood (out of stock)
Young spring bamboo (1 stack)
Clay (4 stacks)
Iron nuggets (4 stacks)
Gold nuggets (Out of Stock)
Stone (Out of Stock)
Wasp nests (Out of Stock)
Star fragments (Out of Stock)
Large star fragments (Out of Stock)
Stone eggs (1 stack)
Bamboo shoots (2 stack)

What I'm Looking For:
ANYTHING that isn't in my catalogs. I hope to update them rather frequently, but i'll let you know if i have the item you're offering. I really like DIYs, just for reference
especially:
Not currently available, I'm working on it :)
TBT, NMT, and IGB in that order so i can buy collectibles, commission art and buy stuff lol

I might take trades of access to celeste, saharah, redd, or other npcs. I may also do touch trades, just ask!

Things to Keep in Mind:
I'm fine with pick up and drop off, just let me know what you prefer.
My DIY catalog probably gets updated the least, just because i don't have a reminder in my inventory once i've learned it. just fyi
If you come to my island, please don't run in the areas with flowers or pick stuff up, most of everything is in stock and taking stuff or messing with it will lead to false stock and it could affect someone else's order. if you want something, please ask so i can take it out of stock.
I'll probably update this as I remember things, so check back every now and then.

Order Queue:
regular font is in stock or set aside for the person who ordered. bold needs to be ordered. bold and underlines are items that i have ordered today and will be available for the person who ordered tomorrow.
aarrianna - crest doorplate, mounted bass, steam punk costume, visual punk dress, western pants (??)
vandall06 - air circulator (black), hamster cage (brown) (??)
Lucky22 - bottled ship (pirate and trading) (??)
chiffonroll - pet bed (white), baby bear (cream), cartoonist's set (brown), coffee cup (rose), cream and sugar (white), mug (white), macrame tapestry (white)
Poogle1093 - den chair (white), street organ (yellow), birdcage, Safe (gold), Mini Fridge (Black)
Bowserlab - air circulator (black), mama bear (floral), simple panel (white), and birdcage (black)
Reserved Items:
GalaxyCollision - 1 yellow cosmo, 1 yellow mum
kotinni - 2 blue roses
Alucard582 - 5 yellow mums
Completed:
MayorMudkip - mom's cake and mom's knapsack
rianne - mom's apron, lacy rug, mobile
Petey Piranha - plastic pool, sea globe, magnetic knife rack
Ewitt - sabertooth skull
Woozi - beige cat tower, 4 pink floor lights, pastel book stands, floral mama bear, and swinging bench
Danoa - too many items to list lol
pixequent - wild log bench, garden lantern, and paper lantern
dindinisawr - mom's knapsack
polilla - beach towel, beach chair, monstera (blue)
squidney - all the house plants, cat grass (blue), sturdy sewing box (navy), ukulele (ocean blue), mini fridge (black), beach towel, branches (4 stacks), weeds (2 stacks), striped maxi dress, bohemian tunic dress, kimono sandals (grey), labelle sneakers (red, blue, and purple), seahorse model, zebra turkey fish model
kiara12 - all blue pansies
DaCoSim - Beach towel, magnetic knife rack (silver), beach chair, bathroom towel rack (silver), plastic pool (orange), toilet (natural wood), candy machine (pink)delirious - green bun wig
puppyish - cone (white), oil barrel (green, red), espresso maker (white), plastic canister (red)
akimaki - three stacks of wood and mom's apron (fruits)
bluecherry - acanthostega
MorinoKirii - espresso maker (black), red rose rug
seularin - elephant slide (white) and springy ride on (pink)
aww- three red roses
xara - pink hammock and ocean creatures mobile
iprincessnessa - espresso maker (white), mug (white), accessory stand (white)

akira devida - espresso maker (blue), floor sign (no entry, stop), picnic set (gray), tea set (green/yellow), cat tower (grey), den chair (white), plastic pool (orange), train set (summer)
altarium - lacy rug, bathroom towel rack (gold), broom and dustpan (natural), rattan towel basket (brown), fan palm (white)
seraphicorder - sphinx
hobowire - Bunk Bed (Blue / White), Cat Tower (Beige), Cat Tower (Gray), Cat Tower (White), Electric Bass (Ash green), Electric Bass (Cosmo black), Electric Kick Scooter (Red), Exercise Bike (Black), Hammock (Pink / Colorful), Kitty Litter Box (Black), Kitty Litter Box (White), Loft Bed With Desk (Light blue / White), Oil Barrel (Light green), Old Sewing Machine (silver), Outdoor Generator (Blue), Rock Guitar (Natural wood), Safe (Silver), Safe (White), safe (gold), School Desk (Beige & green), School Desk (Natural & silver), School Chair (Light brown & black), Simple Panel (Brown / Plain panel), Simple Panel (Light gray / Plain panel), Speed Bag (Red), Street Organ (Yellow), Synthesizer (Silver), Throwback Rocket (Silver), Throwback Hat Table (Blue), Train Set (Summer), Tricycle (Black), Tricycle (Pink), Writing Desk (Dark brown), Whiteboard (Schedule)
June - everyday tights (black), lace socks (black), checkered chesterfield coat (green), work apron (avocado), ghillie brogues (brown), lace-up boots (black)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the mom's cake, I can offer TBT, NMT, IGB, whatever you'd prefer! How much are you looking for?

Edit: once you have your wishlist up I'd be happy to take a look and see if I have anything to trade, too! Leif is also in my town today selling azalea and tea olive starts if that interests you, too :)

Would you take 12 TBT for the mom's apron, lacy rug and mobile?

yes, totally! actually, could i get one of the cherry knapsacks too? would 100 tbt total be okay?
yeah, sounds good!
Post automatically merged:

Would you take 12 TBT for the mom's apron, lacy rug and mobile?
i'd prefer more for the apron, but i'd do 12 tbt for the rug and mobile?

i'd prefer more for the apron, but i'd do 12 tbt for the rug and mobile?
That's fine, thanks for your consideration!

If you're interested in the following recipes let me know:
- tiny library
- gong
- bonsai shelf
- standard umbrella stand

That's fine, thanks for your consideration!

If you're interested in the following recipes let me know:
- tiny library
- gong
- bonsai shelf
- standard umbrella stand
i'm actually interested in all of them! how many would you be willing to part with for all the items you're interested in?

Hiya! I'm interested in your orange plastic pool, sea globe, and magnetic knife rack! I can offer a NMT, and my Black Monstera and Black Yucca plants? Did not see them in your catalog! Let me know if that offer is okay! :)

:unsure: You can have all of them if you'd like, as the apron is pretty sought after.
i'll pm you :)

Hiya! I'm interested in your orange plastic pool, sea globe, and magnetic knife rack! I can offer a NMT, and my Black Monstera and Black Yucca plants? Did not see them in your catalog! Let me know if that offer is okay! :)
that would work! pm me :)

I'm interested in purchasing the meadow vista and stormy night wallpapers, would you prefer igb or nmt?

I'm interested in purchasing the meadow vista and stormy night wallpapers, would you prefer igb or nmt?
i currently don't have extras of those so i'm rather hesitant to part with them at the moment. i'd like to hold on to the stormy night wallpaper especially, but i might consider it for the right price. i prefer igb at the moment :)

beige cat tower
4 pink floor lights
floral mama bear
swinging bench
pastel book stand

40 tbt and 100k?

beige cat tower
4 pink floor lights
floral mama bear
swinging bench
pastel book stand

40 tbt and 100k?
apologies for the wait, i had to finish up a trade and check my storage. i have the mama bear, swinging bench, book stand, and a floor light on me now, but i'd have to order the other 3 floor lights and cat tower. if that's ok i could get it to you tomorrow? if you'd prefer i could get what i have to you now and the rest tomorrow

Hi! How many bells for a sabertooth skull?
would 10k igb work?

Back