• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🌈 Rith's Shop and Trading Post 🌈

bumping - right now i've seemingly ordered everything (unless i've forgotten anything), so i'll be reaching out to everyone whose items have come in tomorrow since i'm about to go to bed, sorry for the wait!! also i generally haven't gotten around to updating my catalogs so there might be a few extra items that i haven't added, if there's something specific you're looking for it can't hurt to ask!

Hi there! I am interested in buying:
Den chair (white)
Street organ (yellow)
Birdcage
Safe (gold)
Mini Fridge (Black)
What do you think is fair in IGB or NMT? :)

Hi there! I am interested in buying:
Den chair (white)
Street organ (yellow)
Birdcage
Safe (gold)
Mini Fridge (Black)
What do you think is fair in IGB or NMT? :)
so sorry for the wait!! i've had a bunch of trades to work through. with the birdcage, were you looking for the diy? if so, i don't seem to have an extra, but i do have a black one in my storage. other than that, i'd have to order the other items to get to you tomorrow. would 90k total igb work?

so sorry for the wait!! i've had a bunch of trades to work through. with the birdcage, were you looking for the diy? if so, i don't seem to have an extra, but i do have a black one in my storage. other than that, i'd have to order the other items to get to you tomorrow. would 90k total igb work?
Just the actual item is fine. :) 90k is perfectly fine, just send me a message when you can! :)

Bunk Bed (Blue / White)
Cat Tower (Beige)
Cat Tower (Gray)
Cat Tower (White)
Electric Bass (Ash green)
Electric Bass (Cosmo black)
Electric Kick Scooter (Red)
Exercise Bike (Black)
Hammock (Pink / Colorful)
Kitty Litter Box (Black)
Kitty Litter Box (White)
Loft Bed With Desk (Light blue / White)
Oil Barrel (Light green)
Old Sewing Machine
Outdoor Generator (Blue)
Rock Guitar (Natural wood)
Safe (Silver)
Safe (White)
School Desk (Beige & green)
School Desk (Natural & silver)
School Chair (Light brown & black)
Simple Panel (Brown / Plain panel)
Simple Panel (Light gray / Plain panel)
Speed Bag (Red)
Street Organ (Yellow)
Synthesizer (Silver)
Throwback Rocket (Silver)
Throwback Hat Table (Blue)
Train Set (Summer)
Tricycle (Black)
Tricycle (Pink)
Writing Desk (Dark brown)
Whiteboard (Schedule)

(33x items) for 10NMTs?

edit - saw previous post - I am okay with cataloging gold safe and yellow street organ. LMK - same offer

Bunk Bed (Blue / White)
Cat Tower (Beige)
Cat Tower (Gray)
Cat Tower (White)
Electric Bass (Ash green)
Electric Bass (Cosmo black)
Electric Kick Scooter (Red)
Exercise Bike (Black)
Hammock (Pink / Colorful)
Kitty Litter Box (Black)
Kitty Litter Box (White)
Loft Bed With Desk (Light blue / White)
Oil Barrel (Light green)
Old Sewing Machine
Outdoor Generator (Blue)
Rock Guitar (Natural wood)
Safe (Silver)
Safe (White)
School Desk (Beige & green)
School Desk (Natural & silver)
School Chair (Light brown & black)
Simple Panel (Brown / Plain panel)
Simple Panel (Light gray / Plain panel)
Speed Bag (Red)
Street Organ (Yellow)
Synthesizer (Silver)
Throwback Rocket (Silver)
Throwback Hat Table (Blue)
Train Set (Summer)
Tricycle (Black)
Tricycle (Pink)
Writing Desk (Dark brown)
Whiteboard (Schedule)

(33x items) for 10NMTs?

edit - saw previous post - I am okay with cataloging gold safe and yellow street organ. LMK - same offer
i have the cat tower (white), electric bass (ash green), exercise bike (black), kitty litter box (white), loft bed with desk (light blue), old sewing machine (i have two silvers and a black, let me know which one you were interested in because i don't remember which one's in my catalog and which one hasn't been added), outdoor generator (blue), rock guitar (natural wood), safe (white) school chair (light brown and black), synthesizer (silver), throwback hat table (blue), and whiteboard (schedule)

i'll have to order the bunk bed (blue/white), cat tower (beige), cat tower (gray), electric bass (cosmo black), electric kick scooter (red), hammock (pink/colorful), kitty litter box (black), oil barrel (light green), safe (silver, gold), school desk (beige & green, natural & silver), simple panel (brown, light gray), speed bag (red), street organ (yellow), throwback rocket (silver), train set (summer), tricycle (black, pink), and writing desk (dark brown) over the course of a few days.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you, let me know if you're still interested! i can start ordering items tomorrow :)

i have the cat tower (white), electric bass (ash green), exercise bike (black), kitty litter box (white), loft bed with desk (light blue), old sewing machine (i have two silvers and a black, let me know which one you were interested in because i don't remember which one's in my catalog and which one hasn't been added), outdoor generator (blue), rock guitar (natural wood), safe (white) school chair (light brown and black), synthesizer (silver), throwback hat table (blue), and whiteboard (schedule)

i'll have to order the bunk bed (blue/white), cat tower (beige), cat tower (gray), electric bass (cosmo black), electric kick scooter (red), hammock (pink/colorful), kitty litter box (black), oil barrel (light green), safe (silver, gold), school desk (beige & green, natural & silver), simple panel (brown, light gray), speed bag (red), street organ (yellow), throwback rocket (silver), train set (summer), tricycle (black, pink), and writing desk (dark brown) over the course of a few days.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you, let me know if you're still interested! i can start ordering items tomorrow :)

the old sewing machine I need it in sliver. I don't mind waiting :)

would 10NMTs work? Do you want me to leave a deposit?

Just wanted to bump this thread to tell you that I would like to cancel my reserved order of 5 blue roses if that's okay. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

hallo! interested in these items:

everyday tights (black)
lace socks (black)
checkered chesterfield coat (green)
work apron (avocado)
ghillie brogues (brown)
lace-up boots (black)

can offer 20 tbt for everything? o: i'm not sure how pricing works these days, but let me know! also, saharah is in my town rn if you'd like to visit haha

Just wanted to bump this thread to tell you that I would like to cancel my reserved order of 5 blue roses if that's okay. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!
it's completely fine, thanks for letting me know!!
Post automatically merged:

when you're ready. I'm still good with the order :)
i should be able to get everything to you tomorrow, thank you for being so patient with me!

everyday tights (black)
lace socks (black)
work apron (avocado)
ghillie brogues (brown)
lace-up boots (black)

can offer 20 tbt for everything? o: i'm not sure how pricing works these days, but let me know! also, saharah is in my town rn if you'd like to visit haha
let me check my storage and i'll get back to you in a few minutes!

everyday tights (black)
lace socks (black)
work apron (avocado)
ghillie brogues (brown)
lace-up boots (black)

alright, i have everything except the ghillie brogues, which i could get to you tomorrow?

Last edited:
I’m interested in cataloging black fan the mama bear white plain simple panel and black bird cage
when you say "fan", do you mean the air circulator? because i don't actually have the black fan item. i'll have to order the mama bear and simple panel as well

Back