• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🌈 Rith's Shop and Trading Post 🌈

oh ok good! how much would you want for it then? i have nmt and igb ^^
i'd be fine with either, please just make an offer lol
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I'm interested in buying

Espresso Maker (blue)
Floor Sign (no entry)
Floor Sign (stop)
Nut Cracker (blue)
Picnic Set (grey)
Tea set (green/yellow)
Emperor Butterfly Model
M. Sunset Moth Model
Cat Tower (grey)
Den Chair (white)
Platic Pool (orange)
Street Organ (yellow)
Train Set (summer)

If they are available, in igb^^
i'm currently not willing to part with the models since they're both either out of season or rare, and i'd like to hold on to the street organ for personal use. i'll get back to you soon as to the availability of the other items!! edit: just went to really look through, i'm probably gonna have to hold on to the nutcracker to since it's an unorderable gulliver item, apologies!

Hello! Interested in buying:
- Lacy rug
- Bahtroom Towel Rack (Gold)
- Broom And Dustpan (Natural)
- Rattan Towel Basket (Brown)
- Fan Palm (White)

In TBT if possible, let me know how much for them :)
i'm pretty sure i'll have to order the rug but i should have the rest of the items, i'll get back to you soon!

hey can you let me know when you can trade acanthostega today please? :)
i should be available most of the day today so just pm me when you're available :)

Last edited:
this is mainly to remind people who haven't responded and to let people know if i have their items.

@aww - three red roses, been ready for a while if you're still interested
@Aarrianna - i don't know if you were still interested but i have everything except the veil
@Vandall06 - also don't know if you were still interested but i have your items ready
@Lucky22 - bottled ships are ready so lmk whenever you're available
@chiffonroll - your items are ready. also love your new profile pic lol
@iprincessnessa - items ready
@BlueCherry - i know i've already responded to you and you've been responsive but i'm going ahead and mentioning everyone
@akimaki - you've been responsive but i'm mostly mentioning you since i haven't got a pm, i'll probably reach out to you in a minute
@MorinoKirii - i have your items in stock, sorry for taking so long to get back to you! i was revamping my order queue and writing out this comment lol

@puppyish @Charmspellxoxo @AkiraDevida @Altarium some of your items are being ordered. puppyish's items will be here tomorrow, everything else is getting ordered in order of the original order post you made. latest you'll get your items should be sunday if i calculated correctly

Hi, can i buy your 3 stacks of wood and your stone tablet DIY, do you prefer IGB or NMT? And how much would you sells these for? I’d prefer a pick up please :)

Hi, can i buy your 3 stacks of wood and your stone tablet DIY, do you prefer IGB or NMT? And how much would you sells these for? I’d prefer a pick up please :)
i'm sorry i just traded away my 3 stacks of wood, and i don't currently have an extra stone tablet diy but if you meant stone table i can get you that?

No problem, can you send me a PM when my items get delivered? :3
will do!

Bump - i still need to update my catalog but figured i'd bump this now. I'm especially looking for pieces of the more popular sets (diner, imperial, etc.), just for reference!

Hello! I'd like:

White Toilet
Wild Log Bench
Tiny Library
Tiki Torch
Street Organ
Pet Bed
Outdoor Picnic Set
Long Bathtub
Log Bench
Black Scale
Deluxe Washer
Black Bird Cage
Cute Paint Floor

Tell me if any of this is sold and then I'll list my offers.

Hello! I'd like:

White Toilet
Wild Log Bench
Tiny Library
Tiki Torch
Street Organ
Pet Bed
Outdoor Picnic Set
Long Bathtub
Log Bench
Black Scale
Deluxe Washer
Black Bird Cage
Cute Paint Floor

Tell me if any of this is sold and then I'll list my offers.
sorry for taking so long to get back to you! i can get ya the wild log bench, tiny library, tiki torch, outdoor picnic set, log bench, deluxe washer, birdcage, and cute paint flooring, everything else i'd have to order in a couple days

hey! can i catalog the white elephant slide and the pink spring ride-on for 40k?
i'd have to order the elephant slide in a couple days if that's ok?

Back