Cycling Simply Cycling ❅ 50 pages giveaway! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! ❅ [Online]

On my way!, I dont remember his/her username so im looking at my thread right now

My favourite villager is probably beau because i have had him with me from the beggining and he is just so adorable. My towns name is Konoha

If you can't find them, I'll end up putting Sprinkle in my main town as a filler until she pings again! So...

SPRINKLE WILL BE IN MY MAIN TOWN UNTIL SHE PINGS ONCE MORE.

Last edited:
My favorite villager is O'Hare because he is so sweet and adorable! I was originally going to boot him out of my town because he didn't appeal to me but he grew on me sooo much! I've been thinking about letting him move since his house isn't in a great place and he's asked before but I couldn't bring myself to let him go, I guess I can live with the placement (It's in front of my house though ugh @.@). If I ever did decide to let him go though I'd definitely search far and wide to get him in my second town and he'd be held prisoner- I mean he'd live forever there with me. He is by far my favorite villager and my sweet bunny. I just wish he had a plush so my fluffy baby could just sit on my bed and bore his rabbit eyes into my soul. He was my very first smug villager and will be my favorite villager for probably a long time to come. My Main town is Pandora and my second town is Casper.
I also drew this picture of him ^w^
image.jpg

My favorite villager is Poppy! Poppy is so gosh darn cute, and I have history with her. She was my first move in in my old town that accidentally got reset. Before it was reset, I was trying to tt Teddy out of my town, but on the fireworks show one night, Apple was inside and I talked to her and found out Poppy was planning on moving! I started frantically looking for her but she couldn't ping because of the fireworks show, so I went to the next day but it was too late, Poppy was in boxes :( I was really upset and didnt want to play AC anymore, but I made myself. After the accidental reset I made sure to get Poppy in my town, and I am going to make sure I never lose Poppy out of my town, Epiphany.

My favorite villager is Merengue. She's so adorable and would fit my town's food theme. My friend has her in her town and I absolutely adore her! Every time I visit I spend my time chatting with her ;v;

My town is called Parfait.

Good luck on the laptop problem. D: And congrats on the 50 page posts! ;v; Yay!!

My favorite villager has always been Mint! I've had her ever since I've started playing AC:NL and she's such a cutie. I'm lucky that I got her in the first go. uou She's just so adorable and cute (and have you ever notice how the neighbor squirrels' tails move? ahhhhhh! lol). I really love just chatting with her, she usually has something hilarious to say. My town name is Patria!

I'll be lurking and seeing if any of my dreamies show up after the raffle ends. ;v;

Hopefully I'm not too late! ^_^;

Ah, my all time favourite villager is Pinky. I had her as a starter villager when I was little and she appeared in my gamecube game and wild world as a starter. At first I didn't like her all that much because I've never been fond of the colour pink. I tried my hardest to get her to leave, but she was putting up a fight. It was only after Peanut and Nibbles moved into my WW game did I realize how much I actually enjoyed her company and she was easily my best friend in my towns, but after I felt my town was complete in both games, I lost my gamecube version. I was sad at first, but remembered I still had WW. She then moved away without me knowing and needless to say I was heartbroken at losing her. I eventually restarted after losing Peanut and Nibbles recently on the WW, so I'm trying my hardest now to find her again and not let her go this time. She's hard to come by though, so it's proven tough, but I'm not giving up yet! ^_^

Since I have two towns that both have a free spot (or at least I know my back up town does) I hope it would be alright to put both town's names...
1st town: Konoha
2nd town: 8-Bit

Oh wow thank you so much for doing this!
Okay, so my favorite villager would have to be Diana. For one thing, shes the best snooty i've ever had in my town! Most of my others like Gwen were always mean to me, mostly by selling me fake paintings, but Diana is really nice. She tries to come over to my house almost every day and says really nice things. Diana is also the cutest freaking snooty i have ever seen! Most of the others have heavy makeup on and beauty moles, but Diana has simple makeup to complement her cute little pastel body. And her little swirl on the top of her head just makes me go
DAWWWWWWWWWWWW ( OωO )
And her and Beau have a special relationship (wink wink) Beau's been sending a lot of packages lately Diana's way, and Diana usually rejects them and gives them to me instead, saying she already bought it. I think we may be in for a tsundere here ( ;?Д`) poor Beau, he just doesn't know what he's in for XD
But theres also another reason i love Diana, and thats how i got her.
(Thread where this all happened here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?171944-Diana-the-Snooty-Deer-💜)
I dont have like ANY bells in game ヽ(;▽;)ノ but i still loved Diana and would try to bid on her on auctions i would see. I wouldn't win any of them of course considering i only had a million bells at the time, but i still tried XD
but on one auction i tried to bid more considering this person was looking for hybrids and i had cookie in my town, their dreamie. I had had cookie for so long and i had 4 peppies at the time, i decided it was time to go for her. And then i tried to put in all the hybrids and DLC i had in.
But the people bidding against me were the nicest freaking people i've ever met ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Im not going to put everything that was said because you can see the thread right there (point point) but i was just like
ALEIFJBVEAILFUVBAELIDHCBASIDJ CSAIHD CLIAEDHCBAEILRHVBAELURHV
WHY IS EVERYONE SO NICEEEE?
I never, and i do mean NEVER have anyone go out of their way to do something nice for me. It just so rarely happens, and the fact that this happened really made my day and made me smile. Everyone was being so nice to me that day, and i really am so grateful for it.
Diana the cute deer is STILL in my town to this day ( ^ω^ ) she reminds me of happy memories and she and her rebellious yet sweet personality get along great in my town. Shes only a short walk away from my house, so i always know i can just turn on my game whenever I'm feeling down and relax a bit and know there are nice people in the world.
And to this moment, Diana the adorable snooty deer stays with her not yet boyfriend Beau in my town Tokyo, making new memories together.

1 more hour? Also, this is kind of a bump. xD
(Eiryii are pretty cool looking too. o-o)

Back