• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Shiny Eevee giveaway! *Update on page 8*

Ugh, guys I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot, I've just been getting stressed out about things where I'm at and just ugh. I'll update entry's as much as I can, but theres so many entry's x.x

Ugh, guys I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot, I've just been getting stressed out about things where I'm at and just ugh. I'll update entry's as much as I can, but theres so many entry's x.x

Bump!

And I know how you feel XD
My cafe is just like this ;o; so many people want food and I got so little time

Ugh, guys I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot, I've just been getting stressed out about things where I'm at and just ugh. I'll update entry's as much as I can, but there's so many entry's x.x

As long as you get it done by the time for the random choosing it's alright.

UPDATE

Hello everyone, just here with an update on the giveaway. I havnt been keeping track of all the entry's because of band camp and upcoming school, so there's going to be a lot less updates from now on. I'm giving everyone who's entered so far 30 entrys, 10-15 more depending on how low your entry rate is, giveaway ends in a few weeks, so keep on sending in entry's! Also, the TBT entry rule is no longer available due to people getting tons of entry's per day, the VM and Bump options still open however.​

Last edited:
Hello everyone, just here with an update on the giveaway. I havnt been keeping track of all the entry's because of band camp and upcoming school, so there's going to be a lot less updates from now on. I'm giving everyone who's entered so far 30 entrys, 10-15 more depending on how low your entry rate is, giveaway ends in a few weeks, so keep on sending in entry's! Also, the TBT entry rule is no longer available due to people getting tons of entry's per day, the VM and Bump options still open however.​

Thanks for letting us know.

But I have more entries than 75 atm (you forgot to update myself), ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know.

But I have more entries than 75 atm (you forgot to update myself), ;)

Sorry if I come off as rude here, but can I give you just a few entry's? Your getting really OP in the giveaway, I want everyone to have an equel Chance of winning.

Last edited:
Sorry if I come off as rude here, but can I give you just a few entry's? Your getting really OP in the giveaway, I want everyone to have an equel Chance of winning.

That's fine I guess. But it still needs to be updated from here on out, otherwise it's not fair to myself for taking my time to do the entries.

Also, bump! :)

That's fine I guess. But it still needs to be updated from here on out, otherwise it's not fair to myself for taking my time to do the entries.

Also, bump! :)

I'll give you 7 entry's plus the bump and VM.

My favorite shiny is probably Mew. I like the blue on it instead of the pink.

I think abt 2yrs ago, I was playing white 2 half asleep. and I was walking through the grass. I got into a battle w a wild pokemon, but I ddnt notice bc my eyes were closed. I kinda woke up and noticed that the lillipup I was against was oddly colored, but I ddnt know if it was jst me due to being drowsy, so I caught it and went to the nearest pokemon center so I could check it out, and it was shiny!

My favorite shiny is probably Mew. I like the blue on it instead of the pink.

I think abt 2yrs ago, I was playing white 2 half asleep. and I was walking through the grass. I got into a battle w a wild pokemon, but I ddnt notice bc my eyes were closed. I kinda woke up and noticed that the lillipup I was against was oddly colored, but I ddnt know if it was jst me due to being drowsy, so I caught it and went to the nearest pokemon center so I could check it out, and it was shiny!

Okay thanks, I'll give you 10 entry's for entering!

Back