• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Shiny Eevee giveaway! *Update on page 8*

Bump for this thread!

And I don't mind using bells for this Sinister. I like the fact that it's a giveaway plus it's already on hand :)

Last edited:
1.Tell me an experience you had with a shiny pokemon!
Strangely, I've been playing the games since 1999~2000 and I've never ran into anything except the shiny Gyarados at Lake Rage. I thought I ran into a shiny Hippowdon and accidentally ran and I raged for four years, then Horus told me it wasn't shiny it was just female haha.

2.Tell me your favorite shiny!
Either Gardevoir, Milotic, or Sylveon.

3.What's your favorite Eeveevoulution?
Glaceon! <3

Thank you for the message! I'd love to enter! :)

The first shiny pokemon I ever encountered (besides the red gyarados at Lake Rage) was a shiny swablu in Pokemon X. It was during a horde battle. I was so excited that I accidentally misclicked and wiped out all the pokemon in the horde, including the shiny swablu, with one blow. Still haven't found a shiny swablu since. :(

Eevee, Umbreon and Ninetales

Glaceon and Umbreon (really can't pick)

Tell me your shiny experience:
Well I don't try getting shinnies so they just randomly appear for me! I've so far have a shiny unknown, shiny torchic, shiny unknown,shiny sneasal, and shiny furfou!
Tell you you're Favorite shiny:
Shiny gardevoir and lucario!
Favorite eveeultion:
Espeon by far!

Last edited:
My first shiny was is diamond. I was grinding to get pokerus spread, and i ran into a shiny. I don't actually remember what pokemon it was, just that it was from an early route and wasn't that good a pokemon. It looked nice though. I got a lot of shinies through trades, though a trade eing shiny just makes me suspect that it's a hacked pokemon.
My favorite shiny would be the Beldum line. I really like the silvered look to them so much. I tried breeding for one for weeks and never got a shiny :( , and I still haven't got a shiny Metagross.
Jolteon is definitely my favorite eeveelution before X and Y, but my low level Sylveon almost singlehandedly sweeping the elite four makes her a very close second. The only thing that holds her back is the lack of good variety of attacks. (but then again, Jolteon doesn't either. I just got lucky with an HP ice, but if Sylveon had HP ground... hmm. It's so hard to decide. Jolteon doesn't get outsped as much though.)

Keep in mind everyone, you can receive more entry's by doing the tasks!

A couple years back, one of my friends was breeding the heck out of eevees because she thought they were too cute, and in one of her boxes spammed full of them, she found a shiny eevee! She lost her game, but everytime I play an older version w/ eevee in it, it makes me think of her great find! :D

blue ditto all the way man

Glaceon or Leafeon definitely

Thank so much for the wonderful giveaway! ^_^

1. My best shiny experience was a shiny fletchling on pokemon xy. She was my first hatched shiny via matsuda method. I was really juat breeding for ivs but she hatched from that. She was also adamant with gale wings and had 5 iv less sp atk. The perfect shiny. I cried. Haha

2. My fave shiny is my shiny sylveon. She is sooo perfect. Great iv and she wins me a lot on tourneys.

My fave eeveelution is sylveon coz shes so cute.

My fave pokemin in the world is eevee by the way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatll you guys do with the eevee by the way since it is a jolly natured one?

SHINY EEVEE!? I NEEEED IT!
Experience: I had old gameboy when i was a kid.(i cant remember which game i had lol) but anyway, me and my brother would share the game, he definitely played more than I did. And one day I was sitting on the couch while my bro was playing and he jumped up all of the sudden. I had no idea what was going on. He wouldnt show me anything for a minute, then he got a huuuge grin on his face. He handed me the gameboy and there in his party, was a gyarados. but it was red?? My brother told me he was hunting for one for a while (which for little kids, it couldve been like 30 minutes xD)Any who, since i was still little, this was big news for me the tiny pokemon fan. I instantly snatched the gameboy from his hands and started searching for more shinies.

My favorite shinie is prob. Umbreon
My fav. eeveelution is Sylveon :*

My first shiny encounter was a Shiny Floatzel in Pok?mon Diamond.

^_^ my favourite shiny is: Shiny Meowstic (F)

My favourite Eeveevolution is Espeon. ^_^

I like the longer stories of people's first shiny. I still don't remember what it was, but I was so excited I ran laps when both meeting it and catching it. :)

I created a new way to receive entry's! Read main post for details! Also, I can't gaurentee I can do it, but I has something special coming to the giveaway!

Back