Pokémon Share your Pokémon Violet/Scarlet trainer/trainer card!

S.J.

Team 1
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Red Turnip
Red Turnip
Red Turnip
Red Turnip
Red Turnip
I know we all wear essentially the same uniform, but with so many options for face/hair customisation, plus the hat/shoes/etc. accessories, I thought we could still share our trainers! I really liked sharing/receiving League Cards in Sw/Sh when trading, so I thought it might be nice to share our profiles!

2022112222033100_s.jpg

2022112222035700_s.jpg

Part of me hates the idea of taking "selfies", but it's kind of cute to take a picture with another player though!

2022111819124000_s.jpg

I changed to brown hair at some point, which is closer to my actual hair colour, but I will probably switch between the two a bit!

2022112015031400_s.jpg

Fluffy just runs in circles until you stop trying to take a picture.

2022112015003401_s.jpg

Thank you for posting this thread, S.J.! I would have done it like I did with Legends Arceus and Sword/Shield, but ngl, I forgot. LOL

Anyway, I'm too lazy to take another screenshot, so have this screenie I took of me winning my very first online battle played in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet. It was a close one in the end, but I still won. :giggle:

MgNp0MR.jpg

I couldn't wait to share mine! Found this li'l cutie dancing in the meadow and decided to snap a pic! Now it's probably going to be my Trainer Card photo for the rest of the game, because this is my favorite flower color for Flabebe! She's so tiny I almost missed her! I had a red flower Florges on my team in my first X & Y playthrough so seeing this fairy baby again brought back lots of fond memories 🥰

2022112414065500-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

I’ve been meaning to share mine. It’s nothing special, but I like it. Excuse the bad quality of a phone picture because I’m too lazy to go through the process of getting a screenshot.

Also, Mabosstiff is the best dog.

8194944D-8C47-4239-9C3B-62E9D8F5E9FC.jpeg

Last edited:
My trainer card picture is just my trainer standing on the edge of the crater, which I took early into the game. The game doesn't necessarily intend for you to get up there as early as I did it, but I found a way and don't feel like changing it to anything else:
525C3Fq.png

I know we all wear essentially the same uniform, but with so many options for face/hair customisation, plus the hat/shoes/etc. accessories, I thought we could still share our trainers! I really liked sharing/receiving League Cards in Sw/Sh when trading, so I thought it might be nice to share our profiles!

View attachment 469835

View attachment 469836

Part of me hates the idea of taking "selfies", but it's kind of cute to take a picture with another player though!

View attachment 469837

I changed to brown hair at some point, which is closer to my actual hair colour, but I will probably switch between the two a bit!

View attachment 469832

Fluffy just runs in circles until you stop trying to take a picture.

View attachment 469830

here's mine ! ft my greavard named angel 🤍
20221225_184506.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s mine! The customization options in this game are top-notch, though I wanted my character to look simple. Also, I’m not a fan of taking selfies, so I just kept a very basic trainer card of me in Mesagoza.

080DC5BC-38A1-44AB-A01C-8B405CECECD9.jpeg

Took some more pics of me with Zuri the Azumarill. Apparently, she likes to doze off in the pool, and it’s hard to take a picture with her since she runs around a lot.

92663C8F-9C53-481D-88B2-BBDF24D90202.jpeg

037E9117-98DE-4052-954F-684B2FB136C9.jpeg

VurBXb4.jpg

Bringing this back to post an updated version of my trainer... this is from a ranked battle I narrowly managed to win! :D

I am now reviving this thread from the dead,
I am now reviving this thread from the dead,
I am now reviving this thread from the dead...

Anyway, I'm finishing up the DLC for Pokemon Violet as we speak using a team comprised of Pokemon Trainer Red's Pokemon, and only his Pokemon. Meaning Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, and Snorlax. Except the Pikachu I have is a Surf Pikachu, and Pikachu, Charizard, and Blastoise are all shinies.

My profile for my Scarlet file has pretty much stayed the same, but I thought I'd share what my Violet profile currently looks like:

QSMvbpo.jpg

LLExbFP.jpg

IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0838.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg

My Scarlet league card photo needs updating, LOL! But I like it anyway because Ogerpon is in it! I've been planning on replacing it with some random photo starring Kieran (kinda like in the spoilers below) but it's not among my priorities because I haven't been playing Scarlet a lot.
IMG_0841.jpeg

Back